Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• The ones that one admit when they are wrong (and we all know who they are) won't come to an "eat crow" thread either.
    • Fans are wrong quite often. Many will come back, step up, and own it.  A few disappear for awhile.  Hopefully, threads as such as here is more of a lighthearted nature and also offer opportunity for some to say   **Mea Culpa, I forgot about "Any given Sunday."**   I never made a prediction, because I was hoping for a W. But I will admit I had little conviction in that hope until the game progressed. (From that cautiously optimistic outlook that I often have) So-  
    • Concussions are bad news. I had a couple in HS football and another in a bike accident in college. My first one in HS, they gave me some smelling salts, patted me on the back and sent me home. I apparently rode my bike home. I became aware of my surroundings about two hours after I got home. No idea how I got there. No memory of anything after the collision. My third one, in college, was the worst. Same memory loss; but it impacted my brain for a good 6 months or so. At least today there is an awareness of how to deal with concussions. But its scary stuff; football is a concussion waiting to happen for everyone on the field. 
    • I thought for sure it was just going to be the entire Colts O-line in that pic before I opened this thread. 
    • QB..... Left Guard.... Left Tackle.... 3 Tech.... Edge Rusher.... Mike.... Shutdown CB 
  • Members