Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Day Thread

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

You have to remember your not typically going to play a bunch of backups at the same time. Most likely you you can be ok with just having to have one in there.

This o-line is gonna regress and the credit goes to Frank for firing the guy that helped fix it stupidity at its finest.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Has this franchise ever had a game (pre-season or otherwise ) where it had 200 yards penalties in one game ?

That's poor coaching.

2 minutes ago, Mike Tahoe said:

Earlier round draft picks typically get a longer leash. Not saying he will make the team but that should be obvious.

Kelly isn’t going to make the team. He is suspended. He will have to go on the PS.

Next week the starters will probably play a half. Will be a test for that oline against the bears D.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kelly isn’t going to make the team. He is suspended. He will have to go on the PS.

Pretty sure everyone already knows that.  We are just expressing a preference to Kelly over Walker

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Maybe they put him on the practice squad. 

I guess he might luck out if Wilkins or Williams aren't right by week 1, not even sure what's going on with Wilkins.

1 minute ago, Maniac said:

I guess he might luck out if Wilkins or Williams aren't right by week 1, not even sure what's going on with Wilkins.

He hasn't played in either preseason game. Is Wilkins even practicing?

was at the game and I just don't see how Kelly doesn't beat out Walker hes just a better player period.

• Like 1

Everytime Rogers touches the ball I hold my breath because I’m at a point with him that I just expect him to screw up. 

1 hour ago, Mike Tahoe said:

Pretty sure everyone already knows that.  We are just expressing a preference to Kelly over Walker

He will get picked up off the PS if not on waviers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Our TE's looked great.  One of them is going to get traded.

You think someone is going to trade for a undrafted FA. Maybe Travis I guess. Ebron and Doyle are not going anywhere. I don’t seem them trading Coz.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

You think someone is going to trade for a undrafted FA. Maybe Travis I guess. Ebron and Doyle are not going anywhere. I don’t seem them trading Coz.

I would not be surprised if Hentges makes the team and continues the streak.  It would be Travis or Coz I guess.  

55 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

He will get picked up off the PS if not on waviers.

I agree.  Ballard has to find a way to keep him because he will lose Brissett anyway.  How fast Luck recovers could be key on the final cutdown day.  It's a long season.  He might decide to play it safe and keep three.  I think he will lose Kelly if he exposes him. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I agree.  Ballard has to find a way to keep him because he will lose Brissett anyway.  How fast Luck recovers could be key on the final cutdown day.  It's a long season.  He might decide to play it safe and keep three.  I think he will lose Kelly if he exposes him. 

Agreed for sure.

It'll be sad to see us lose some good TE's.  Can't keep them all and they won't make it through waivers.

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

AQM looks good.

Aquaman?

Im trying, but who the heck is AQM?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Aquaman?

Im trying, but who the heck is AQM?

Al-Quadin Muhammad DE I'm thinking? #97

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

New scheme. If this running game fails, it is all on Reich. He made a coaching change. It sometimes takes a good half of a season for a D and/or and O to get use to a new scheme.  Let's c what happens

I'm still optimistic it will work out, but it's hard not to think - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.