Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Day Thread

Just now, JlynRN said:

Kelly looked good on that drive. Has he surpassed Walker?

Only if luck is healthy. He is suspended two games. 

Our TE group.

Ebron

Doyle

My boy Mo

Travis

Hentges

All of them can play in this league.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Only if luck is healthy. He is suspended two games. 

For what?

If Kelly leads us to a comeback win in this game, he needs to instantly be upgraded to our #3 QB

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Gotta believe Jim Kelly watching this game .

Absolutely he is, and most likely smiling

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

For what?

Because he broke into someone’s house while with the Broncos . He is in s short leash here.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Tahoe said:

If Kelly leads us to a comeback win in this game, he needs to instantly be upgraded to our #3 QB

Only #3?  He should be #2.

If we don't keep him somebody will pick him up for sure.

• Haha 1

I think we need to get this over before anyone else goes down.

1 minute ago, CanuckColt said:

Your crazy lol. 

Boy Ballard need to be scouring the waiver wire heavily after final cuts for backup OL...

Just now, CanuckColt said:

Jacoby won't get passed that easily, Kelly would have to ball out for a few more games to do that.

1 minute ago, CanuckColt said:

As much as it is fun to watch Kelly against third stringers, I'll take Brisett as #2.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Boy Ballard need to be scouring the waiver wire heavily after final cuts for backup OL...

I agree. OLine depth is probably our biggest need at this point

Ok  So we do have a shot at a 200 yard penalty game .

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

As much as it is fun to watch Kelly against third stringers, I'll take Brisett as #2.

Brissett is not going to get us very many Ws.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Well the good thing is Luck looks like he is going to play lol.

2 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

You think Kelly will??

• Haha 1

I thought Garcia and Andrews were our two best backup linemen but they are getting killed today too. Do we have anybody on this team outside of the starting fine linemen that even deserve to be on the roster? Haeg maybe?

Has this franchise ever had a game (pre-season or otherwise ) where it had 200 yards penalties in one game ?

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

The refs are flag happy. 

Trying yo pad their stats, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mike Tahoe said:

Penalty number 36 for 412 yards so far for the Colts

I’m not watching the game, is that true or an exaggeration 

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

I thought Garcia and Andrews were our two best backup linemen but they are getting killed today too. Do we have anybody on this team outside of the starting fine linemen that even deserve to be on the roster? Haeg maybe?

You have to remember your not typically going to play a bunch of backups at the same time. Most likely you you can be ok with just having to have one in there.

Just now, csmopar said:

I’m not watching the game, is that true or an exaggeration 

Slight exaggeration 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Yikes! Foreman looks like Tarzan, runs like Jane.

He won't be here long. :thmup:

2 minutes ago, Maniac said:

He won't be here long. :thmup:

Maybe they put him on the practice squad. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Maybe they put him on the practice squad. 

He was a 3rd rounder if I remember right

2 minutes ago, Mike Tahoe said:

He was a 3rd rounder if I remember right

Why does that matter.

That was much better then last week.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Why does that matter.

That was much better then last week.

Earlier round draft picks typically get a longer leash. Not saying he will make the team but that should be obvious.