Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Day Thread

Been reading some things about  what the positive potential of the Ebron-Doyle combo can give the Colts this season .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The oline looks really bad. Not good when you fired the last coach.

Not worried  Nelson  is a big part of that

Hell yeah. Nice throw and a GREAT contested catch. #TDbron

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Tahoe said:

Great job!  Jacoby needed that 

Hilton and Campbell  will improve  offense 

• Thanks 1

The RZ with Ebron and Funchess is going to be really hard to stop for other teams, especially with Luck throwing the ball.

• Like 2

So ready to see this team against the Chargers week 1. This is going to be such an exciting season.

• Like 2

Can we at least make them have to use a third down ?

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Ebron and Funch look ready

I don’t know how you cover both. It’s interesting to see how much they are using DF in open space.

That was to easy lol.

Hopefully we get a long look at Chad Kelly tonight. I could see him beating out Walker for that third QB spot

• Like 2

Walker does not look like a nfl qb. You can’t evaluate young receivers with play like that.

I think with Fountain going down it puts less presser on trying to force Hines into PR.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is always an example that will support either sticking with JB as a smart idea, as well as an example of moving on from JB, as a smart idea. Fans tend to use whatever example supports which choice they personally want. Folks tend to cite the current situation with the Steelers as evidence that moving on is a good idea, yet ignore how moving on has served the Browns. There is no one answer fits all.   In this, I bow to the braintrust of Reich/Ballard. Frank was a very astute QB, knows what the position takes, and I feel he has a good pulse of what Jacoby brings to the table, both on the field and off, as well as preparation, meetings, practices and so on. I have seen Jacoby look like the guy that could become the long term QB for the Colts, and I have seen him look like a QB that has too low of a ceiling. How much of that is circumstance, is the proof in the pudding.    That said, I believe that the upcoming draft and FA opportunities for the Colts are really important, but every year is really important. I don't think this offseason "defines" Ballard's legacy any more than every year does. They're all extremely important.  
    • We need playmakers. i thought Pittsburgh was crazy to give a 1st for Minkah.   i was mistaken.   our depth is much better than past seasons.  If a game-changing talent is there... take him.  Otherwise, because of our top of 2nd pick, we can gather picks.  We could also move up if we want.  Im gonna trust in Ballard and not stress about it.   i heard that orangutan Has already met with Jim and Chris to discuss the upcoming draft.
    • Cowboys only have one tag.  It looks like it's either Dak or Cooper.  I think there best bet is to resign him before FA.  
    • Both safety Jamal Adams and DT Quinnen Williams are out for this game thus increasing the probability of Lamar on the ground. Yes, Brees in MNF at home has always been rock solid but Lamar’s floor is 20 points and ceiling is 30 points, do you think Brees’ floor is the same?
    • I have played in the same league now for 6 years. I finally won it all last year. I have been good in other years too as I have got into the winners bracket every year = top 6 in a 12 team league. I am now going for a repeat, I have my semi final game this week. I have been lucky, as I had Luck last year and have Lamar Jackson this year. In my league a QB gets 6 points for a TD. I am worried about my WR's this year though because Edelman and Beckham have been inconsistent. I had Hopkins last year. Henry has been my workhorse this year putting up huge points. I also have had Pitts D, they have scored well for me too.   Good luck @Narcosys the rest of the way in your Semi's.
  • Members

• HOZER

HOZER 4,104

• MPStack

MPStack 2,931

• esmort

esmort 1,594

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,224

• legend300

legend300 103

• Chloe6124