Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Colts Browns joint practice 8/15

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yes. I am sure this is season emding but hopefully he can come back next year.

anyone see how it happend? a cut ? tangled up?

1 minute ago, ManningGM said:

#, Pascal's making the team now.

What is it with us and injuries?

more like what is it with WRs who bust their butt in camp getting hurt. Cain last year, now Reese.

• Like 2

Just now, brownsfan4life said:

anyone see how it happend? a cut ? tangled up?

They said it was non contact.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

as bad as this situation is, this makes me smile a tad. opponents rallying around a downed player.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

They said it was non contact.

A wild, Andrew Luck appears.

• Like 1

Fountain had already earned a couple “oooo”s and “ahhh”s from the crowd today. The rest of this practice won’t be the same. Just really, really sucks.

• Like 1

Did anyone notice practice was getting chippy before that happened. Seems this always happens when focus gets off the game.

• Confused 1

1. strong has been good this camp.  how was he when playing against the colts with the texans?

well, we kind of owned the texans last year so I really cant say. Didn't really stand out enough to remember him

• Like 1

Did anyone notice practice was getting chippy before that happened. Seems this always happens when focus gets off the game.

idk if it was non contact those are the flukiest injuries can happen to anyone at anytime.

1 minute ago, brownsfan4life said:
  1. strong has been good this camp.  how was he when playing against the colts with the texans?

Mostly non existant outside of one hail mary catch he caught on us.  He wasn't all that committed to the game in those days.

• Haha 1

Practice needs to end lol

:hairout:

Well, hopefully it wont matter soon enough

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Fountain had already earned a couple “oooo”s and “ahhh”s from the crowd today. The rest of this practice won’t be the same. Just really, really sucks.

Luck has to come back Week 1 now for morale boosting purposes. I can't take this anymore.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

baker doing baker things i know colts have had manning and then luck.  its been a long time since the browns have had a QB.

Wow. Feel so bad for Fountain. I took a break from looking at these updates and as I was coming back I had the weirdest thought like, "hopefully nobody's gotten injured too badly." Really hope he recovers well.

baker doing baker things i know colts have had manning and then luck.  its been a long time since the browns have had a QB.

Browns do kind of deserve a good year and a deep playoff drive.  I mean, hell, they're stacked with high round draft picks.

Our offense has sucked today. You cam see the Browns are well oiled machine. We look like a kids team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Browns do kind of deserve a good year and a deep playoff drive.  I mean, hell, they're stacked with high round draft picks.

tell that to steelers fans they still think the browns are going 5-11 and they are walking away with the division. not this year its different

6 minutes ago, brownsfan4life said:

Baker is the truth. I firmly believe he'll be a top 10 QB this year, and eventually crack that top 5 discussion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our offense has sucked today. You cam see the Browns are well oiled machine. We look like a kids team.

Any update on Luck vs. Manning's Rock, Paper, Scissors game tho?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

Man, I love that they do this alumni day... whoever came up with that nailed it .. for fans and the team culture, mostly the fans... But still, killer idea.

I have a feeling it came with Ballard

The Chiefs have an alumni game every year

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brownsfan4life said:

Bernie and then Otto waaaaaaay back!  Welcome to the board, btw.

We haven’t heard anything about the run game today. I have a bad feeling about the Oline and run game. I don’t blame the offense after that Reece injury. Had to be hard after thst.

• Confused 1

the flood gates have opened. the colts heart isnt in it after that injury.  end this practice already

• Haha 1

The Browns are really solid. Sounds like both our offense and defense are struggling.

Fountain's injuries couldn't have helped matters though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Oh dear god

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We haven’t heard anything about the run game today. I have a bad feeling about the Oline and run game. I don’t blame the offense after that Reece injury. Had to be hard after thst.

Apparently our running game struggled yesterday too. With Nelson out of course, but still worth noting.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is more or less how I expected yesterday to go. The Browns are really solid. Sounds like both our offense and defense are struggling.

I think after that injury this was expected.

• Haha 1

I'm very upset about this Fountain injury he was doing so good praying for a great recovery. I am also not surprised the browns are destroying us in practice I'm sure we just dont have it in us right now after that injury. That's tough to see and keep playing at a high level after honestly.

• Like 1