Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns joint practice 8/15

Chloe6124

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Man, I love that they do this alumni day... whoever came up with that nailed it .. for fans and the team culture, mostly the fans... But still, killer idea.

There will be a lot of battle hardened knowledge on the field today 

for the current players to pick the minds of. It also allows the 

retired vets get a glimpse of a quality Colts team since the days 

that they played.

Everyone is getting excited about this season.

8 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Big sigh of relief

Nice. One area where we apparently struggled yesterday (according to Browns.com at least) was the run game. It'll be interesting to see if we do any better there with him back, if he does partake in 11 on 11's.

There is Plantar flexion (what you see in the photo as the toes move closer to the ground and Luck strides out) as you step into the throw with your front foot and Dorsiflexion (move in the opposite direction) as the weight moves over the front foot during the follow through.  Plenty of flexion going on...... Any ankle our lower leg injury could (and evidently is causing) cause pain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not ready to write off Hooker. His PPF grades if I recall were not terrible. He played last year surrounded by a rookie corner and a corner that was shipped to the Jets and I believe mostly a rookie SS and a DL that was not near as good as last year. Buckner has been a huge improvement and has made everyone around him better especially Stewart. Rhodes has been terrific and Ya Sin is greatly improved as is our 2nd year SS. If I recall Blackmon was drafted as a SS which he played in college which if Hooker is resigned could put then both on the field at the same time. Hooker got some bad raps last year on a few long bombs that turned out to be blown coverages by the DBs. Not saying Hooker will be an all pro for us or that we will even resign him but I do think he can be a good FS in the league. I have been defending him quite often but no, I am not related to him,
    • I think the Rams take the NFC West, they are a very balanced team. Cardinals will fade when the going gets tough, IMO.   If Brees comes back, Saints or Rams take on the Chiefs or Steelers in the SB. 
    • They are 7-3 and have one of the best QB's in the league who is having an amazing year.  Great RB, great WR and a defense that is performing in the top half of the league.  They have already beat the Saints with Brees.  
    • Texans 27 Lions 17 Washington 17 Cowboys 14 Ravens 20 Steelers 24 Chargers 21 Bills 31 Titans 16 Colts 23  Panthers 20  Vikings 21 Browns 20 Jaguars 14  Giants 17 Bengals 12 Cardinals 24 Patriots 21 Dolphins 24 Jets 6 Saints 27 Broncos 21 49ers 27  Rams 31 Chiefs 24 Buccaneers 23 Bears 13 Packers 31 Seahawks 27 Eagles 20
    • The only way we get there is by playing Madden. We would be 4-6 or 3-7 if we had a tough schedule.
  • Members

• Crush22

Crush22 362

• Sikma

Sikma 1

Rookie
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 18,416

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 10,958

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,763