Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Pocket Passing QBs are defined as QBs who sit in the pocket under pressure and make throws from the pocket. Most of the league these days is based upon QBs getting outside of the pocket to make plays, which means they are not primarily pocket passers. I’m not saying Love will be unable to get outside of the pocket, but I don’t see it much on tape as he has great protection and doesn’t need to. Personally, I don’t care for either of them, and would rather wait for the better class in 2021 while building more this year, but of the two, it would at least be more interesting to go for something the Colts haven’t really ever had. Spice it up a bit, ya know
    • ...a big fat check the man is freaking awesome! Give this dude an extension already    come on we need some humor around here not much else to look forward to the rest of the season for the Colts that is.   Time to laugh with me 
    • Huh? The top 15 QB's statistically are all primarily pocket passing QB's. Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, Prescott, Wentz, while being mobile in the pocket, are not running QB's. Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are really the only 2 QB's used in actual running situations continuously.    Sorry, but there are no Lamar Jackson's in this draft and Hurts isn't the answer either. A) I don't want to see an offense rebuilt into something that isn't sustainable. Eventually LJ will have to sit his * in the pocket. B) Every time I see Hurts' name pop up I wonder if people have actually watched him. There is a reason he couldn't cut it at Bama, and got beat out by an actual passing QB. I don't think there are going to be many teams who are going to rebuild their offense for a guy who can't read a defense, nor progress beyond his first/second read before he's wanting to just take off running. Hurts wouldn't even be on my board just due to him not being a good passing QB.
    • I am in the Love camp.
    • Put me down for NOT being in the Hurts camp
  • Members

• esmort

esmort 1,605

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,313

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,299

• wordofmouth

wordofmouth 144

• MTC