Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Topics

• Hey if he tears his ACL, they have no one to blame but themselves
    • I think it's fair to mention injuries in certain games.  We can and should always mention games where TY misses since we lose every one without him. It's just good context to have. We didn't specifically win/lose because of our injuries/opposing team's injuries, but I do think it puts context into the game. Just like a home/away game can, bad weather, penalties, etc.
    • Can you believe he is back at practice in a limited basis today. They are playing with fire.
    • Passer rating was much more reliable when the league was full of pocket passers. These days, not so much, and gets less reliable every year as we increase the number of dual threat QBs. I always look at the expanded QBR data (as well as NexGen, PFF, and FO) when trying to really compare QBs. There's really no perfect measurement out there IMO.   It's going to be very interesting to see how JB performs going forward. There's no doubt he was exceptional vs Houston, and it was a huge coming out day for him. Next week he'll play vs a very good passing defense unlike Houston (Houston is bottom 5 while Denver is top 5). Will Reich go back to a run heavy attack while not allowing JB to do much, or will he strive for balance. I love that Reich attacked Houston's weakness and had the confidence in JB to call that game plan, I'd just love to see that same confidence vs a tougher secondary.   And yes, his yards per completion have been low, but they were a bit better last week. Not sure if that is because Houston's passing D stinks in general, Houston was basically playing with 2nd, 3rd, and PS DBs, JB is getting better, or Reich's game plan simply included more deep 1st reads. Probably a mix. 
    • I was til this season I dont feel like going through 30 pages of JB is gonna be the MVP or the popular let's trade Luck when he comes back topic. both are ignorant as hell. how would you even know when I'm in here you've been a member for what 5 months??  
  • Members