Indianapolis Colts
brownsfan4life

Colts / Browns joint practice 8/14

George Bremer says Reece Fountain caught a 55 yard bomb from Phillip Walker on a corner route. Great play all around #COlts

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ok I am starting to think there could be a possibility we keep fountain over Cain.

nah. Fountain isn't learning how to play X in the next couple of weeks. as long as Cain is in the top 2 at X, he's on the 53. 

As I've also been saying the whole offseason in regards to the D.  Should be as good as jags d

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, krunk said:

George Bremer says Reece Fountain caught a 55 yard bomb from Phillip Walker on a corner route. Great play all around #COlts

It was beautiful to watch. Walker dropped a dime into him and Fountain had at least 3 yards of separation. Fast man

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Both defensive lines looked good. I think the drill makes them look good though. If it doesn’t, out offensive line will need work. Kelly looked the best in the drills one on ones. Autry looks powerful this year

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ok I am starting to think there could be a possibility we keep fountain over Cain.

Or.....ya know.......keep both WRs....

• Like 6

Doyle with the first catch of the day during team drills. First run was for no gain + holding on Oline. Next play Mack up the middle for 7-9 yards

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Doyle with the first catch of the day during team drills. First run was for no gain + holding on Oline. Next play Mack up the middle for 7-9 yards

This was awhile ago. Had WiFi issues

• Like 1

53 from the browns tipped Brissetts pass, but behind him was the intended receiver Doyle who slid to make the catch. Tough one, the ball was tipped low and behind him

• Haha 1

Mack really has some good patience. Made the defender pause, got past him for a 5-6 yard gain

• Like 1

Brissett missed a read to a wide open Jack Doyle. Instead threw an out route which went incomplete. Doyle didn’t have anyone within 10 yards of him

• Like 1

I can see Luck now. He’s at midfield with the coaches and QBs behind the plays. He does have some kind of white tape/wrap around his left ankle. Good news is he doesn’t seem to be limping at all. Walking around and writing stuff down on a sheet of some sort

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

I can see Luck now. He’s at midfield with the coaches and QBs behind the plays. He does have some kind of white tape/wrap around his left ankle. Good news is he doesn’t seem to be limping at all. Walking around and writing stuff down on a sheet of some sort

The tape seems to be something we haven’t seen so hopefully they are getting it fixed correctly.

• Like 3

I'll admit, I'm really pleasantly surprised to see how the team is doing so far. Specifically Brissett and the defense as a whole.

• Like 6

Our defensive line is going to be a monster. Then imagine what happens when sheard comes back.

• Like 1

Just to give perspective from a Browns reporter...then again it's not surprising, we usually let teams drive down the field and tighten up in the red zone.

• Like 1

Kahri Willis with a good hit around the 4 to keep the tight end out of the end zone. EJ Speed fell down but got back to help finish.