Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Colts1324

The aggravating "precaution"

I'm not too worried about Luck's injury, nor the others. However, what does worry me is how long we hold our players out due to precaution. 

It also seems that we give more rest days than any other team in the league. Would you guys prefer us to continue to be pre-cautious or a little bit more stern on our players to get in a good training camp/practices how I prefer? 

I get the impression that day-in day-out practice is not too important to the Colts coaching staff. The time of two-a-days is past. I guess we'll see how this plays out during the first part of the regular season.

I'm not too worried.  It's good for the backups and rookies getting plenty of reps.

It seems thecdays off are really only given to guys that are older. I think it helps for them.

The word was in the KC game that guys were tired. So there just resting some to be good to go in the playoffs if they make it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CoachLite said:

I get the impression that day-in day-out practice is not too important to the Colts coaching staff. The time of two-a-days is past. I guess we'll see how this plays out during the first part of the regular season.

Unfortunately, another 1- 5 start and the Colts are done this year with the schedule they have this season.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this