Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pelissero: Colts getting calls/could be active in trade market

Fisticuffs111

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think we can keep both Cain and Fountain. Fountain and Collins could be trade bate.

Yeah, you would think it'd be a WR or CB. I wouldn't want to trade Fountain but if we intend on keeping Pascal instead then it's possible Fountain wouldn't make it past wavers anyways. At CB it could be Hairston or Collins.

Probably only get like a 7th or a 6th at best, or possibly a potential backup option on the OL.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think we can keep both Cain and Fountain. Fountain and Collins could be trade bate.

Nonsense! We keep our better players, more promising players. Let them have Pascal, Rogers or both. PR is not that tough. You can probably train the zoo orangutan to return punts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Nonsense! We keep our better players, more promising players. Let them have Pascal, Rogers or both. PR is not that tough. You can probably train the zoo orangutan to return punts.

I'll trust the front office to make the correct moves,  if any.   Plus finding a uniform for an orangutan would be tough.   Every return would be a TD though

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'll trust the front office to make the correct moves,  if any.   Plus finding a uniform for an orangutan would be tough.   Every return would be a TD though

Antonio Brown would be watching, to make sure the orangutan wears the correct, mandated, helmet....

20 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

We have so many weapons. With a young Campbell and Cain and with the draft having a ton of talent at WR it would not surprise me.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Wouldn’t it be funny with all concern over Luck we traded Brissett. Showing there really is no concern.

I have said it before and I will say it again.   What has Brissett done in a regular season game to make him worth anything?   Except take a freakin beating and get back up to the huddle slowly.

One of the most over rated players by Colts fans ever!!!    

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

I have said it before and I will say it again.   What has Brissett done in a regular season game to make him worth anything?   Except take a freakin beating and get back up to the huddle slowly.

Yep, yep, yep.

13 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

I don’t think it was fair to judge him on that game when only 4 starters played. Let’s see what he does week three when more starters will play more time. Reich knows QB’s so I trust him when he says he loves the kid.

1 hour ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

If we ship out anybody it's probably a WR or CB. He says OL too but I don't think we have the depth to be trading any OL away. In fact, I'd think we'd potentially be trying to get OL depth in return. That or a late round pick.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rogers , Hairston, or Collins got traded 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DerekDiggler said:

With very little around him in 2017,  he showed he was a decent quarterback.

Pretty much everyone,  PFF, ESPN and NFL.com think's he's among the top 8-10 back-ups in football.     That may not mean much to you,  but it does to people who matter.....

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He has looked great in camp. I doubt in the bills game they wanted to show to much.

Perhaps a weakness at OT has created a false positive about Turay?

The Buffalo game made me concerned about depth at OT and Edge Rusher, because Clark, Garcia & Barton all played so poorly.  J'Marcus Webb was the only one who seemed to win his battles.

16 minutes ago, Douzer said:

Perhaps a weakness at OT has created a false positive about Turay?

The Buffalo game made me concerned about depth at OT and Edge Rusher, because Clark, Garcia & Barton all played so poorly.  J'Marcus Webb was the only one who seemed to win his battles.

Actually by  all the camp notes there were several times it was mentioned he was terrorizing AC.

27 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

With very little around him in 2017,  he showed he was a decent quarterback.

Pretty much everyone,  PFF, ESPN and NFL.com think's he's among the top 8-10 back-ups in football.     That may not mean much to you,  but it does to people who matter.....

Football backups must be pretty sad then. 

Try trading him and see what we get...we would be lucky to get a late 3rd rounder which is where he was drafted.

2 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

If we ship out anybody it's probably a WR or CB. He says OL too but I don't think we have the depth to be trading any OL away. In fact, I'd think we'd potentially be trying to get OL depth in return. That or a late round pick.

We are probably getting calls about Cain and Fountain...and probably zero calls for Rogers and Pascal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Try trading him and see what we get...we would be lucky to get a late 3rd rounder which is where he was drafted.

With all due respect, there are several starting qb's in this league who I would say are pretty sad... 

23 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

I’d take a 3rd right now for JB and wouldn’t blink. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

When is the last time the Colts had an ABUNDANCE of capital at WR, CB, and OL?  NEVER is the correct answer. 

Interesting if true.

Although its probably just an offer of a VERY late round pick for a bubble guy or to get a probable-cut guy before the cuts.

The Eagles seem to call us ever year.

Maybe Ballard and Dorsey can get together this week and help each other.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

And Irsay would go broke buying bananas.

An Orangutan would make a great MLB tho.