Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jalen Collins struggling ?

holeymoley99

I had high hopes despite it being the most crowded position on defense but it seem every day we see him losing battles vs WRs  when the other corners are more than holding their own. I think he really needs a good couple weeks to even have a shot of sticking. Anyone else feeling differently at this point ?

36 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I had high hopes despite it being the most crowded position on defense but it seem every day we see him losing battles vs WRs  when the other corners are more than holding their own. I think he really needs a good couple weeks to even have a shot of sticking. Anyone else feeling differently at this point ?

Sure looks like a cut.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

He’s made plays and he’s had some plays made on him. I don’t think he’s losing as many battles as we think. All we hear are the negatives which end up being positives for the WR that he are matched up with.  

• Like 1

Our WRs are a lot better this year, so they're gonna win some matchups in camp vs our corners, I'd be a little nervous if they didn't. Having said that, Collins was a waiver wire pickup, Ballard got him for next to nothing, & if he doesn't make the team because someone else steps up, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

• Like 1