Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Roster Vision Of Grigson........

Scott Pennock

I have been waiting for yrs. for the Colts to lose the "soft" and "finesse" labels they have been given. so glad that era is over with.

Although I have been a harsh on the new moves of the Colts, I am happy they are moving away from the Tampa 2 defense. It works great on paper, but not on the field anymore.

They resigned Reggie Wayne - starting wide receivers set now with him and Collie...........

They swapped 15 places in the 6th round for a "starting" caliber right tackle in Winston Justice - he is the new RT and allows Ilijana to slide inside to RG...........Castanzo - Rietz - Pollack/Kirkpatrick - Ilijana - Justice..........not a horrible offensive line..........

They signed Cory Redding - he can hold down one of the DE spots with Fili Moala at the other...........

Now they still need to address the nose tackle, corner, safety and tightend positions! Could this be done in the draft, yes it can...........should they continue to sign hard working mid-level free agents familiar with the defense to help bridge the gap........absolutely!