Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Training Camp Day 14

Gosh I hope Nelson isn't hurt bad. I have to go for s few minutes. I will be back.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Gosh I hope Nelson isn't hurt bad. I have to go for s few minutes. I will be back.

Yeah, for the first time this off season, I'm worried about our OL.  Plus AV being out again is starting to make me wonder...

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think Nelson out is merely precautionary. Last practice and he doesn't need it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Giving him a much needed break from being abused by Autry.

• Haha 1

Lol.

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1160909210764419073?s=21

My tweets are not showing up right. Sorry

I don’t have my phone and the tweets are not showing up right. Not sure how much I will be able to post%

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Rock is so dang impressive.

I said since the day we drafted him that he'd start opposite Desir. Sticking to that prediction.

• Like 2

Good god if Ballard drafts another DROY.

Offense is looking like crap.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Good god if Ballard drafts another DROY.

Rock-Ya-Sin is gonna get 10 INT's with 3 pick six's!

Also a 39.3 passer rating against him (lowest in the NFL)

DROY! :rock:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

The starting offense better get the * In gear,

Hopefully Luck coming back will fix it by itself. I think a lot of it is just that we have a good defense now.

34 minutes ago, csmopar said:

What QB made that read...LOL. That's Hooker against some big slow TE...not winning that match up.

I really hope it’s the defense and not how bad the offense looks. This is not looking good  for us being sharp to start the season. That was a short practice.

Just now, shastamasta said:

What QB made that read...LOL. That's Hooker against some big slow TE...not winning that match up.

I think that is Hale.

im starting to think Brissett may be the problem with the offense.  he doesnt seem to read the field very well, never has tbh.  he doesnt move that well either 

12 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Rock-Ya-Sin is gonna get 10 INT's with 3 pick six's!

Also a 39.3 passer rating against him (lowest in the NFL)

DROY! :rock:

slow down bud.  Hes not even played a real regular season game against a good QB yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

im starting to think Brissett may be the problem with the offense.  he doesnt seem to read the field very well, never has tbh.  he doesnt move that well either 

I am really nervous how bad this offense is going to look the first game. Luck needs to get back to practice soon. Maybe Kelly needs to start Sat.  

One thing seems to be noticeable is Ballard's draft has really bolstered our LB, CB and S group. Loads of competition in those 3 groups and it's really showing on the practice field.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s going to be fun to watch Cain this year.

you know, i have to ask, are the refs at these practices local crews or are they the same ones used during games?