Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TC day 11

CR91

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, stitches said:

No disrespect to Matt Danely but I am not sure I've ever seen him break any Colts news. It's probably more along the lines of his coverage  of the Colts(i.e. new podcast, new employment, etc)... 

I bet he just saved a bunch of money on car insurance. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Not good cause the offense ha a rough day against the bills too either the Bills are gonna be really good this year or we are really gonna suck one way or the other.

Uhh, what in the name of all that is Holy?

45 minutes ago, stitches said:

No disrespect to Matt Danely but I am not sure I've ever seen him break any Colts news. It's probably more along the lines of his coverage  of the Colts(i.e. new podcast, new employment, etc)... 

Yeah, I think this is more likely. If it was a trade, I feel like other sources would know. Colts run a tight ship. Why would he of all people know about a trade/extension?

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I'm pretty sure you're right, his Twitter has been very quiet. he also confirmed with someone commenting that it's not any team news related. 

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Not good cause the offense ha a rough day against the bills too either the Bills are gonna be really good this year or we are really gonna suck one way or the other.

Lol you cant be serious. Remember the Lions a few years ago? Yeah they tore up the preseason just to go nearly 0-16 in the regular season. I cant believe yet again, people are taking preseason seriously as if we haven't been watching football for the last 30 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Lol you cant be serious. Remember the Lions a few years ago? Yeah they tore up the preseason just to go nearly 0-16 in the regular season. I cant believe yet again, people are taking preseason seriously as if we haven't been watching football for the last 30 years. 

Im not saying not good cause we didn't win im saying not good cause we looked so bad now granted there were only a few starting players out there but if your backups are that bad that is saying something.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Im not saying not good cause we didn't win im saying not good cause we looked so bad now granted there were only a few starting players out there but if your backups are that bad that is saying something.

I agree with ya to an extent, before the season we all were saying just how solid top to bottom this roster is, our depth guys should be showing out a bit better imo, but it is early yet and guys are still missing. Lets just see how the next few weeks play out and watch for improvement.

7 hours ago, stitches said:

I tell you what, the fellers doing stampede blue podcast now are about as dry and boring to listen to than 12 hours of npr. I mean good lord it is awful! He was definitely a much better listen than those half wits.

I really wish someone would breakdown Jacoby's stats like they do Andrew. Because Kravitz said he was throwing bombs, but someone else said the O struggled today. Jacoby starting the season is a real possibility. He didn't stand out at all vs Buff. 

24 minutes ago, GusFring said:

I really wish someone would breakdown Jacoby's stats like they do Andrew. Because Kravitz said he was throwing bombs, but someone else said the O struggled today. Jacoby starting the season is a real possibility. He didn't stand out at all vs Buff. 

Hearing a lot that the o has struggled all camp but seeing tweets I am not seeing it. It’s not Luck but I don’t see them being bad. I also find it odd Bowen keeps saying DF doesn’t look like a 10m dollar man. But the last couple practices I see touchdowns and a couple chunk plays. Not sure what they are expecting. He won’t be TY and yes on a one year deal they probably did overpay a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GusFring said:

Brissett is probably a better practice player than a game player.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

One other thing does anyone still think Cain doesn’t make the roster? Lol. Reich raved about him today. I bet he gets snaps with the first team against the browns.

Cain was unimpressive against the Bills.

Fountain outplayed him completely.

5 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Fountain is playing his way onto this team.

Cain must have increased his concentration since the Bills game.

Reich has not raved about fountain. All he says is he needs to be consistent. He raved about Cain after practice today he was so impressive. Fountain could end up getting some first team reps also though.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think Rogers is a lock. I the last training camp video they showed Rogers a lot and pascal. They love they Rogers is dependable.

Yeah, I thought Rogers was looking great for the #4 spot a week ago, but Fountain and Cain went crazy at practice.  Haven’t heard of any splash plays from Rogers all TC - I think it’s slipping away for him...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yeah, I thought Rogers was looking great for the #4 spot a week ago, but Fountain and Cain went crazy at practice.  Haven’t heard of any splash plays from Rogers all TC - I think it’s slipping away for him...

I think that he isn’t getting the headlines. From what I have read with Parris missing practice Rogers has looked good in the slot. He has taken advantage of Parris being out. It’s going to be interesting on cut down day.