Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

Lets make Kelly #3 on QB depth chart please .

I know it's against us, but it was cool to see Wade get a big play after coming over from England as a Rugby player.  

• Like 1

I liking this Kelly kid.  If he can keep this up and keep his nose clean then I wouldn't mind him eventually being the primary back up to Luck once Brisset is gone.

Yeah, I know the coaches like Walker and it's respectful to play him before Kelly...but for the WR's sake they should play Kelly behind Brissett for the rest of the preseason.

• Like 3

We gotta remember that Kelly got to go against the 3’s today & maybe even more vanilla defense.  Regardless, I definitely think Walker is on notice.  Another performance like that and he’s outta here.

I find it interesting that Brissett job was to target DF. Walkers job was to get it to Cain. Kelly’s job was to get it Fountain. That is why these games are meaningless. They don’t even go to their second read.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I find it interesting that Brissett job was to target DF. Walkers job was to get it to Cain. Kelly’s job was to get it Fountain. That is why these games are meaningless. They don’t even go to their second read.

Walker kept going to his 2nd read like an *.  Cain was open all game.  He clearly didn’t get the memo. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well Vinny isn’t making either so. He still stinks 
    • If the 49ers kicker makes the kick which was just a 45 yarder, they stay undefeated, instead they lose and are now just 1 game ahead of dangerous Seattle. 49ers fans have to be sick and feel like we did after the Pitt game.
    • I don't think our team overall is looking too horrible this year considering our loss to the Dolphins. On a side not that loss hurt my soul. It was very depressing.   In no particular order our needs right now: An Elite - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT A Stud - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT Number 1 - WR Depth 7- 9 - Oline    After the Season is over and free agency starts: A consistent pass catching touchdown grabbing Eric Ebron, (A TE unless we resign both of them.) A Stud LT or resign Castonzo(I'd prefer Castonzo) A Starting or Backup SS   Most Importantly:   A DECISION - Continue with Jacoby. I like him, the team likes him, and the staff likes him. I would rate him for 13-18 for QB range. However, I personally think when he is in the whole entire team steps their game up. (offense/defense/special teams) I know I'm about to take some heat for that. OR Find a franchise QB. Maybe tank next season for Trevor Lawrence. Trade the house for whoever we could get. Trade up this year for someone. We have more than enough money and draft capital for almost all of these options. We won't be able to determine this till the season is over however.  I hope Jacoby has a MVP type second half of the season and takes us a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. Ballard put together a pretty solid team around him except for WRs, which we have the most horrible luck with.         
    • Yeah. He's made those. But that game winner attempt was a Vanderjagt & Vinny vs the Steelers kick...
    • I am not defending Vinny (he is struggling, never said he wasn't) but a lot kickers are struggling this season. An example was just now with the 49ers kicker. 
  • Members