Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hines has looked good the couple punts he has taken.

Finally we get Kelly.

Speed just got hit with the helmet rule.

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Speed just got hit with the helmet rule.

Doesn’t take away with how good he has looked.

I knew this new rule was going to cause problems.

Dang Phillips with another sack. He is jumping off the page tonight.

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

Whoever #42 is, he's been getting abused.

Rolan Milligan.  I doubt he'll be on the team.  

15 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Unfortunately Basham wasn't really progressing to Ballard's satisfaction.  So he is no longer a Colt.  

Thanks for the reply. I know that the Vikes had worked him out before the draft. Some of us thought the Vikes would draft him. Too bad he did not work out with the Colts.

• Like 1

Cedric ware with a nice run. 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Bye Bye PW?

CK needs to be taking second team reps for now on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Ware looked impressive on that run

He looks impressive thus far. 

• Like 1

Jalen Collins I think has played most of the game. They are really trying to evaluate him which tells me he is on the bubble.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Nice kick CH

I think he would be a keeper if it wasn’t for AV.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Jalen Collins I think has played most of the game. They are really trying to evaluate him which tells me he is on the bubble.

Or playing multiple positions 

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Doesn’t take away with how good he has looked.

I knew this new rule was going to cause problems.

Ill be honest I don't really care for that rule much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Ok...a solid productive drive.  Hopefully Chad Kelly and crew are getting warmed up.  

Might be a little too late

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Ill be honest I don't really care for that rule much.

Have no problem with the rule but it’s rapid implementation 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Might be a little too late

Not really concerned about winning this game as much as seeing some positive signs from Kelly and others trying to make their case.  

Hines hasn’t had a good chance to return punts. He hasn’t looked shaky on the one he had for a little run back.

I feel bad for receivers that are on the bubble. If you have crap QB how are you supposed to show anything.  Johnson has showed the most so far. Fountain is non existent.

Just now, unitas2berry said:

What quarter and time left?

It’s in the 4th. Not sure how much time is left.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hines hasn’t had a good chance to return punts. He hasn’t looked shaky on the one he had for a little run back.

Yeah tough to evaluate him on that tonight.  Only thing I'll say is at least he has had the good sense to steer clear of the football.  He was a disaster last preseason.    So that's mental progress.  lol

Fountain just entered the game. They are trying to set plays up for him.