Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol. There is no reason to think they are lying.

Then that dude heals slower than a 59 year old man.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

They are really trying to target Cain and get the rust off.

To bad PW is throwing to him

I haven't been able to watch the game, how are the players looking so far?

Phillip picked off.

Bills with a good chance to add to their lead right before the half. 

Later tonight Andrew's wife tells him "Lets hope you get healthy soon because they DO seem to need you "

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

I haven't been able to watch the game, how are the players looking so far?

Not too bad

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Then that dude heals slower than a 59 year old man.

Ouch, man.  That hurt.  I'm 59, lol.

...though I do heal slowly.

We do have to remember JB had no HILTON or Ebron. The only guy he really had was DF.

Where is MO.

5 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Yeahhhh I really hope nothing happens to Jacoby. INT by Walker. 

Why did JB look like he was an NFL QB in there tonight? What I seen was he held too long and wasn’t accurate however, he didn’t have any real protection. I still don’t care about the preseason games but I expected just a touch better look than this so far. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Good hit by Banogu to keep #32 out the end zone. 

He isn’t playing.

Just now, Jdubu said:

Why did JB look like he was an NFL QB in there tonight? What I seen was he held too long and wasn’t accurate however, he didn’t have any real protection. I still don’t care about the preseason games but I expected just a touch better look than this so far. 

To be fair he had no TY or Ebron. DF was the only guy he had.

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

No weapons and a makeshift OL

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

He isn’t playing.

My bad...thought I saw a #52 in there.  Tough identifying our guys when forced to watch the Bills broadcast.

• Like 1

Can’t wait to see fountain with Kelly the second half. At least we know Kelly can be a NFL QB.

• Like 1

NBC NY local is back to showing Giants game …...Have to see what NFL Network does .

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

NBC NY local is back to showing Giants game …...Have to see what NFL Network does .

They switched back to showing the battle for New York game.

6 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Brissett IS an NFL QB. That’s why they haven’t traded him way. We’ve seen him play, and while not great, I never want to see PW take a meaningful snap. :) 

Phillip Walker playing himself right off the team.  Could have easily had 5 more completions if he was just looking at Cain.  Guy’s been open at least 5 times and Walker ain’t even looking his way...

• Like 1

I hope Cain gets some time with Kelly. My guess it will be Fountain though.

• Like 2

I was worried about Nepotism with Kelly but after seeing Walker...  Why not give the kid a try?