Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

Turnover! Good hustle by.....some people. Colts ball.

7 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Do any of you live in central Indiana and have Hulu? If so, are you getting the game? Strangely, Fox 59 doesn't show up on my menu tonight, which I guess is because of some kind of game blackout on Hulu. 

I live 15 minutes from the stadium and game is on Fox59. Sorry about your situation. Colts just recovered a fumble, deep in Buffalo territory :thmup:

• Like 1

Barkley needs to take our DBs out for some wings after the game for giving him a back-up job while looking like an all-pro.

haha

Now that is the Buffalo Bills I have seen over the years …….Can we get that zero off the scoreboard now please ?

• Haha 1

Nate Hairston has not looked good to me so far.  Phillips and Muhammed have had some decent pressures off the edge.  Ryan Kelly and AC are showing how important they are to the O-Line, though the basic play calling contributes to poor O-Line play.  

• Like 1

Can we get walker out. He doesn’t even look bad he looks ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I live 15 minutes from the stadium and game is on Fox59. Sorry about your situation. Colts just recovered a fumble, deep in Buffalo territory :thmup:

Thanks, I just talked with a customer service rep at Hulu and she confirmed that the game is blacked out but couldn't explain why a game in Buffalo that is being broadcast on Fox 59 would be blacked out here (I live in Bloomington).  

• Like 1

29 yards of offense so far......OK HOF19  stop worrying remember it is only the first pre-season game .

Coaches always talking up Phillip Walker but I'm not impressed.  Sorry.  I don't get all the Brissett talk either.  He been in the system for 3 years now.  He should be further along. 

6 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

Nate Hairston....

HE GONE.

He’s def not lighting the world on fire lol

Do we put out a sign saying >>>>"Help wanted offensive lineman " ?...….Actually it would read "Help wanted back-up offensive lineman " ….I have confidence in our starters .

Why does Phillip Walker continue to even get snaps. He has never shown anything to make anybody think he is an NFL player. 

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

29 yards of offense so far......OK HOF19  stop worrying remember it is only the first pre-season game .

Yeah but it's the first game for the bills too. It shouldn't be this damn lopsided.

EJ Speed burned by a wide receiver (Mckensie).  Mismatch.  At least we got the ball back on the next play. 

Has anyone seen luck on the side line. I assume he stayed in Indy to work on the calf.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Has anyone seen luck on the side line. I assume he stayed in Indy to work on the calf.

Do people still buy that story?

• Confused 1

Yeahhhh I really hope nothing happens to Jacoby. INT by Walker. 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Do people still buy that story?

Lol. There is no reason to think they are lying.