Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

Just now, richard pallo said:

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

Hoping Q doesn't regress this season. We need his growth as much as anyone... Leonard will build off his year. We need Q to do so as well, desparately. 

• Like 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

Have to remember the oline like everything else isn’t showing everything. As far as schemes. 

• Like 1

That QB Daniel Jones for the Giants  (6th pick in draft )looked like Drew Brees  did last season .

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Hey thunderstorms and lightning at Giants/Jets so refs have stopped the game ……….. So NFL Network now giving Colts game !

I was wondering why the Colts and Bills game was showing here in NYC. It is not raining in the city...yet.

Where is our doom and gloom Bills fan friend.  He should be watching this with us.  lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Hey thunderstorms and lightning at Giants/Jets so refs have stopped the game ……….. So NFL Network now giving Colts game !

So can I quit the play by play now? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I know, I'm a veteran of the preseason.... It's a different experience as a fan, whole new set of expectations and things to look for.  

Bills got a TD but our D has looked decent so far. 

Do any of you live in central Indiana and have Hulu? If so, are you getting the game? Strangely, Fox 59 doesn't show up on my menu tonight, which I guess is because of some kind of game blackout on Hulu. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

That QB Daniel Jones for the Giants  (6th pick in draft )looked like Drew Brees  did last season .

He is going to close some mouths and surprise some uneducated people.  

I'm always amazed at how quickly seams close on kickoffs. It takes some serious speed to take a kick back, not breakaway speed. Speed to get through the openings to give you a chance. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

So can I quit the play by play now? 

Depends on who can see the game I guess ….I can only speak for NY Metro area .

2 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Do any of you live in central Indiana and have Hulu? If so, are you getting the game? Strangely, Fox 59 doesn't show up on my menu tonight, which I guess is because of some kind of game blackout on Hulu. 

I do not. But if that’s the case, that sucks! Hopefully it doesn’t stay that way...

I wonder who is now playing on the oline. You can really tell when AC is out.

Basically on 1st we rolled out and Walker threw a duck to the sideline. 

Nice run up the gut by williams on 2nd. 

Oline obliterated for a sack on 3rd. RIGOBERTOOOO SANCHEZ on a nice punt with good coverage. Back on Defense. 

Why do i get so excited for the 1st PS game?  I should know by now what will be on display. (Or won't be)

pretty ugly on offense tho

• Haha 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

You feel bad for guys like Cain and fountain with this bad QB play.

I do. As I said, the front office can still evaluate these guys, but it's hard to see what they are doing if anything at all with this crap... 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Is it the QB or the protection?

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Maybe Chad Kelly can come in and give them a chance to show something in the second half. 

Stewart with good quick penetration. Just the wrong side. Good run by the Bills and a 1st down counter run into a bunch of bodies. 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Is it the QB or the protection?

Protection isnt great. But Walkers throwing duds on roll outs with plenty of space and time. 

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Why do i get so excited for the 1st PS game?  I should know by now what will be on display. (Or won't be)

pretty ugly on offense tho

Exactly...I'm not even mad.  Pretty much what I have come to expect.  Can all that training camp noise.  Let's see what they can do right now.

I'm not panicking but damn offense looks like hell. Defense looks okay. Too many damn penalties. I mean what gives this is the first game for the bills too, and they are totally outclassed the colts and every aspect of the game it's not even close.

Well Barkley looks like he is having fun ……...yuk !

20 yard pickup. Great throw in a perfect soft spot of cover 2 defense. 

Odum with good coverage on 1st down. Dropped pass. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Stewart with good quick penetration. Just the wrong side. Good run by the Bills and a 1st down counter run into a bunch of bodies. 

Protection isnt great. But Walkers throwing duds on roll outs with plenty of space and time. 

Thanks.  I think Kelly may start getting the 2nd team reps.  Haven't we seen enough of Walker?I guess it depends on how Kelly looks when he gets in?