Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Leonard, Moore, and Geathers are all out. Malik is also done.

Malik played when Allen was moving the ball well, but I digress.

No pass rush on 2nd down. Barkley steps up and theows it deep. Ya sin in tight coverage, overthrown deep. 

Muhammad with good pressure on the edge. Tight man to man coverage. Barkley throws it deep and away. Ya sin with great coverage. 

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Hines around the edge for a 1 yard gain on first down. Bills D looks fast. 

Jb in gun with hines. Another draw for a loss of 1. Dline is dominating our line. 

The Bills DL should look great, knowing it's a draw up the gut, or a pass out of the gun 95 percent of the time.... Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Malik played when Allen was moving the ball well, but I digress.

I said he was done. Never said he didn’t play. The other three didn’t even start.

Brissett did not show much but the offense is so vanilla.

Ya sin and Q both tested on the outside (commentators words not mine) both held up. 

Walker in at QB. Quick pass to j williams out of back field incomplete. Nice run on 2nd by williams for 5 yards. End of 1st quarter. 

Someone getting taken to the hospital? Silverman? Did anyone catch that?

I'll be in the chatroomon front page, we have plenty doing the updates and are far more on top of it and great information, thanks Chloe, Coltsguy, and anyone else keeping tabs for those who can't get the feed!!! You guys are great

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great D, Time to bring the Punter back out.

I bet Pat Mac loveedd the preseason... 

Just now, CamMo said:

Someone getting taken to the hospital? Silverman? Did anyone catch that?

Yes. Abdominal injury. Precautionary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I said he was done. Never said he didn’t play. The other three didn’t even start.

Brissett did not show much but the offense is so vanilla.

No kiddin?

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Just a reminder.

They are also evaluating players that need evaluated. O-line bubble guys. Receivers (you can evaluate route running and separation, even if they arent thrown to... blocking as well)

• Like 2

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Just a reminder.

VERY good to keep in mind the next few weeks keep it all in perspective folks!

• Like 1

Good pressure by the bills. Walker throws incomplete down field. 

Big punt return by the bills. Couple near block in the backs not called. They will start at the 46. 

Little throw toward the sideline. Khari willis playing fast and a grear tackle for 2 yard fain.

I mean..... I know it's vanilla, but surely Frank wants to see more than 36 or so offensive snaps to evaluate guys other than on those two plays right? Lol

Plenty of key d guys in there though still.... Turay, Muhamed,  Wilson.... Getting some decent run...   P.s. I'm sticking around I guess, that chat was apparently unmoderated and trash.

Jumbo set. Right up the gut big hole for a 7 yard gain. 

Willis coming up to help stuff forward progress. 

huge space off the left edge on wnd down. Speed closes quick for a short gain. 

Run up the gut on 3rd and 1. Making people miss for a good gain and first down. 

4 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I mean..... I know it's vanilla, but surely Frank wants to see more than 36 or so offensive snaps to evaluate guys other than on those two plays right? Lol

I think Frank wants to see what his defense is about, JMO. So he is calling Chuck Pagano plays haha . It's game 1 of the pre-season, fun to watch but nothing serious.

57 is gonna hate that tape.... Great angle of the complete whiff on that nice singletary run

Out of the gun, handoff and Grover Stewart with great penetration and stuff for no gain. 

Q good close and pass breakup on 2nd down. 

3rd down screen pass. Tons of space and a first down push. 

Almost picked.... Not by him, but Khari Willis impressed me this far

Hey thunderstorms and lightning at Giants/Jets so refs have stopped the game ……….. So NFL Network now giving Colts game !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

One thing we know is that we can’t tackle for shhhi

So same as always.  Got it.  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Frank wants to see what his defense is about, JMO. So he is calling Chuck Pagano plays haha . It's game 1 of tje pre-season, fun to watch but nothing serious.

I know, I'm a veteran of the preseason.... It's a different experience as a fan, whole new set of expectations and things to look for.  

• Thanks 1

1st down and goal from the 10. Yeldon up the middle. Stuffed bt adams. 

2nd down pass. Hairston caught in the end zone watching the qb. Receicer slips behind him to the corner for a touchdown. 

25 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

The Oline looks like horse poop....can't sustain blocks and not getting any push....

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

• Like 1

That said, how can anyone rgue that Buffalo's Vanilla is looking a lot better than ours.... Which is melting on the sidewalk and has dog hair stuck to it... Lol