Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PYB: Defense (Pre Season vs Bills)

EastStreet

Defensive predictions   

25 members have voted

1. 1. What non-lock DL will have the best game in terms of tackles, sacks, QB hits, QB hurries, batted balls, etc..

• DE Turay
    • DE Green
    • DE Gwacham
    • DE Muhammad
    • DE Banogu (injured?)
    • DE Phillips
    • DE Nicolas
    • NT Stewart
    • UT Ward
    • UT Reid
    • UT Shippy
  2. 2. Which non-lock LB will have the best game in terms of tackles, sacks, INTs, QB hits, QB hurries, batted balls, etc..

• WLB Speed
    • MLB Okereke
    • MLB Thomas
    • SAM Adams
    • SAM Franklin
    • SAM Moore
  3. 3. What non-lock DB will have the best overall game in terms of tackles, PBUs, INTs, QB hits, QB hurries, sacks, etc..

• CB Taylor
    • CB Collins
    • CB Ya-sin
    • CB Harriston
    • CB Tell
    • CB Milton
    • FS Odum
    • FS Kindred
    • FS Johnson
    • SS Willis
    • SS Farley
    • SS Milligan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/2019 at 11:00 PM

Just now, akcolt said:

You don’t think Turay is a lock to make the roster? I don’t see a scenario that results in him being cut. The same goes for Rock. We aren’t cutting either of those guys. 

I pretty much excluded first team guys, and left most of the rest.

If I excluded some, I'd hear "that guy isn't a lock" :-).

8 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

I pretty much excluded first team guys, and left most of the rest.

If I excluded some, I'd hear "that guy isn't a lock" :-).

I agree with all the other guys There are others you could  argue like Stewart or Muhammad but IMO Turay is as much of a lock as anyone on the DL. 

4 minutes ago, akcolt said:

I agree with all the other guys There are others you could  argue like Stewart or Muhammad but IMO Turay is as much of a lock as anyone on the DL. 

Personally I think Turay is a lock. I also think a few other rooks are locks

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

PYB?

Pick Your Boy? 

place your bet

• Like 1

Just now, Irish YJ said:

Personally I think Turay is a lock. I also think a few other rooks are locks

place your bet

Haha

i found it now.  I looked at offense thread.

i'm like "pyb..... hmmm.... pick your boy?"

btw, thanks for all the effort.  I particularly like anything stat or number related.  Especially the obscure.

13 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Haha

i found it now.  I looked at offense thread.

i'm like "pyb..... hmmm.... pick your boy?"

btw, thanks for all the effort.  I particularly like anything stat or number related.  Especially the obscure.

you're more than welcome. i'm so freaking stoked about the upcoming season. spending way too much time this year on FB and it's only pre-season. not sure if it's the success of last year, or the fact we have a lot of new toys on offense finally to support Luck. 

i know stats aren't everything, but it's better to know them, then not.

25 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

you're more than welcome. i'm so freaking stoked about the upcoming season. spending way too much time this year on FB and it's only pre-season. not sure if it's the success of last year, or the fact we have a lot of new toys on offense finally to support Luck. 

i know stats aren't everything, but it's better to know them, then not.

Thats why i cant do fantasy football.  I cant NOT spend every waking hour looking at the numbers, the options, the waiver wire, whos available every week. 

A girl i once dated told me i had an excessive personality.  And she hit the nail on the head.  I'm 0% or 1010%.  No in between for me.  With just about everything.  Good think i'm not into alcohol.

and i'm excited for the season too.  But now im freakin out about  directv (sunday ticket) and missing games.  In My area (it looks like nexstar) i dont have NBC. So now i gotta look if any games on nbc.

27 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thats why i cant do fantasy football.  I cant NOT spend every waking hour looking at the numbers, the options, the waiver wire, whos available every week. 

A girl i once dated told me i had an excessive personality.  And she hit the nail on the head.  I'm 0% or 1010%.  No in between for me.  With just about everything.  Good think i'm not into alcohol.

and i'm excited for the season too.  But now im freakin out about  directv (sunday ticket) and missing games.  In My area (it looks like nexstar) i dont have NBC. So now i gotta look if any games on nbc.

i don't do fantasy either. too much time. i spend too much on the Colts and ND already.

2 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

They said Turay was having his way with Nelson in practice. If true he's definitely a lock. 

I'm worried about Nelson at this point. Both Autry and Turay have torn him up. Hope nothing is wrong with him, those two shouldn't be an issue for him to block.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm worried about Nelson at this point. Both Autry and Turay have torn him up. Hope nothing is wrong with him, those two shouldn't be an issue for him to block.

Ha Autry was an issue for everybody that tried to block him last season... Perhaps these boys are buying into the system and we are going to see some serious pass rush this season? 

• Like 1