Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network Pre Season Schedule Tomorrow

King Colt

12 minutes ago, HeSoColt said:

It is showing that it is coming on channel 212-1, but I have no idea if I get that or not. I get the standard NFLN and the Sunday Ticket, but no clue was the 212-1 is.

I also have both, and in the past, I had to watch the tape delay for preseason games

I live in the GREAT state of Texas

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Regardless, it beats the days where you never got to watch a game that was not broadcast in your area until the NFL network showed up

Yeah, but there's no season when somehow, for some unknown reason the NFL still can't catch up with the time. Here in Europe, we have NFL Gamepass International. I can use it on my phone, my tablet, but I still can't use it on my smart android TV. The app is not available in the appstore for TV-s. I can sideload the app, and last year it worked actually, although the UI wasn't very large screen friendly. This year though, the app refuses to open (latest version). It says it's under maintenance. C'mon NFL, we internationals pay $200 for you. Put a little more effort in it, and make it available on TV-s for us as well.

(I can chromecast it from my phone/tablet, or open the web version in a browser, so there are workarounds, but still. I pay more for the gamepass than I pay to my cable provider for god knows how many channels, including HBO, etc. It should to work by using the app. Sorry guys for the rant, I'm a but upset.)

• Thanks 1