Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First Play During Preseason!!

Shadow_Creek

I'm so excited about this Thursdays game that i cannot choose between offense or defense who id rather see first. However if our offense takes the field first i hope Jacoby opens up with a deep ball pass to kinda test these new addition WR we have on the team plus our returning ones. What about you guys? which first play would you like to see from preseason weather it be from defense or offense?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I'm so excited about this Thursdays game that i cannot choose between offense or defense who id rather see first. However if our offense takes the field first i hope Jacoby opens up with a deep ball pass to kinda test these new addition WR we have on the team plus our returning ones. What about you guys? which first play would you like to see from preseason weather it be from defense or offense?

Expect the standard vanilla play calling.

However, I’m excited as everyone for some Colts football. 

Fingers crossed, no injuries!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I'd like to see that play too.  

Mostly, I want to see allot of Campbell, Cain and Fountain.

29 minutes ago, Hark said:

Mack with an inside run on the right side. Big Q serves up his first pancake of the year, Mack makes an LB miss and goes to the house.

Yeah, I'm sort of feeling a run by Mack, or a quick slant to Parris.

On D I'm looking for a run stuff by Grover.

Either way, a first play signals the return of our boys to action and I am pumped!!

• Like 1