Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts claim Foreman off waivers

11 minutes ago, twfish said:

LOVE THIS MOVE. Was a huge fan of his and when the guys his healthy he can be a stud

Me too. I wanted him out of college. Injuries have set him back but if he is back at 100% I think he could be a stud.... But he has to prove it to make the 53.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, twfish said:

LOVE THIS MOVE. Was a huge fan of his and when the guys his healthy he can be a stud

Me too.  I really liked him in college.  I read where he was waived because of work ethic.  If true something definitely went wrong in Houston.  Hopefully he comes in with something to prove.  Great move by Ballard.  

• Like 1

John McClain
(@McClain_on_NFL)

The Texans placed RB D’Onta Foreman on waivers. They weren’t happy with his work habits. RBs on the roster are veterans Josh Ferguson, Buddy Howell and Taiwan Jones and undrafted rookies Damarea Crockett and Karan Higdon Jr.

1 day ago

I don't like the bolded of course but I'm sure he's betting on our culture and locker room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, krunk said:

John McClain
(@McClain_on_NFL)

The Texans placed RB D’Onta Foreman on waivers. They weren’t happy with his work habits. RBs on the roster are veterans Josh Ferguson, Buddy Howell and Taiwan Jones and undrafted rookies Damarea Crockett and Karan Higdon Jr.

1 day ago

I don't like the bolded of course but I'm sure he's betting on our culture and locker room.

The Texans have a Super Bowl Stable 

44 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Texans have a Super Bowl Stable 

I trust Ballard completely, but was thinking the same thing. If these are their backs and they cut this guy...it makes me wonder. In Ballard we trust.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hark said:

I trust Ballard completely, but was thinking the same thing. If these are their backs and they cut this guy...it makes me wonder. In Ballard we trust.

Lamar Miller is their starter, he’s a good RB.  It does fall off quick after him but they’ll pick someone up. Maybe Ajaye or even trade for Gordon.  

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Interesting we are close to the bottom of the list for waiver claims and no one took him before us.

I was thinking the same thing.

scary.  Haha

but seriously, that and the bad work habit comments dont sound  likecBallard traits.  But i guess you dont know if you dont kick the tires yourself.  Ballard is thorough, thats for sure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is the Texans subreddit. It is quite funny.

Hilarious.  I like “They’re playing 4D chess while we can’t even open the checkers box.”

That’s one of the few comments that can be quoted here.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1