Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Chloe6124 @CR91  Thank you both for all the updates that you have provided during Training Camp.  They are very appreciated!

I would have Mo Cox as next on my wish list for an extension if I was GM.  He, Doyle, and Ebron are all FAs after this year, but Cox is the one I’d want to extend immediately...

"And I would say a guy on offense is Mo Alie-Cox. I think he might be their best blocker right now, and his role is only gonna increase....."   Love reading that. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as he wears the clown mask when we play Houston it's all good :funny:

That is as one of my favorite moments in Colts lore.

Anybody have a clip of it?

On a side note, anybody see Last Chance U when the dude came out with that crazy scary rabbit mask to the song Pipe it up?"  Loved it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

That is as one of my favorite moments in Colts lore.

Anybody have a clip of it?

On a side note, anybody see Last Chance U when the dude came out with that crazy scary rabbit mask to the song Pipe it up?"  Loved it.

Yeah when he came out in that clown mask I was like, oh man I hope he backs this up and he did haha . We smoked Houston at Houston. It was beautiful and way overdue. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Archer said:

I would have Mo Cox as next on my wish list for an extension if I was GM.  He, Doyle, and Ebron are all FAs after this year, but Cox is the one I’d want to extend immediately...

If he shows out this year I'm sure he will be getting a pay raise and a promotion as well. lucky for us he seems to have improved once again this year.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

He's definitely a keeper, and certainly the easiest TE to extend in terms of $ and duration. Doing so might put a little pressure on Doyle and Ebron. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Cubs have just looked pathetic this season. Give up a double to a Pitcher. Can't score second and third 1 out. The bullpen is only thing that has looked positive. They will be selling, there is just nothing going for them this season, they just look completely lost.
    • Personally, I like Redtails. It's a nod to the legendary Tuskegee Airmen, so a nice 180 from what was considered to be a derogatory name previously. It's the same length as Redskins, so logo & signage-wise, it's easier. It also fits right in with their current fight song & sayings, so from a fan perspective it works.   It most likely has to do with the capital beltway (I-495) and I'm assuming people that live within it are called "belters". Not the best nickname....
    • My votes counts for absolutely nothing, of course.  But I really don’t like the idea of moving Big Q out to tackle.   I don’t know what kind of LT he would make.  But I do know that he’s almost certainly the best LG in the league.  So we know we’d be losing the best at one position and likely getting an LT who would be something significantly less than the best in the league.   I know it’s not the same thing.  But imagine watching John Stockton perform as one of the best PGs in NBA history and then, because he’s so fantastic and the Jazz decides they need help at SG, moving him there.   Moving Smith over there might make some more sense.  At least he’s a tackle, and a pretty good one.  But LT is a big-time specialty on the O-Line.  And we need to get somebody who has the experience and physical attributes to play that position at a high level....without, hopefully, raiding other positions on our line.
    • @EastStreet   Can we have these added to flash mock 
    • Well, I guess somebody has to be last.   Do I have any draft capital to trade up?
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 8,412

• w87r

w87r 5,351

Moderators
    • compuls1v3

compuls1v3 552

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,141

• waka waka

waka waka 133