Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers

Fantasy Football Advise 2019 Edition Ask Here

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:


They cut a bunch of dead weight players after the Browns game debacle. They revamped their D with 2 key LB additions and added Jihad Ward from us on to their rotation to fit in nicely. Plus they got Jimmy Smith back healthy now. I feel they’re going to do much better this time around but I can’t argue against the time tested ineptitude of the Dolphins though. :) 

especially without their top rb and wr.

 

Someone dropped Buffalo who faces Cleveland this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

especially without their top rb and wr.

 

Someone dropped Buffalo who faces Cleveland this week.

Heck, put in a claim for both the Colts and Bills, one is bound to work out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Heck, put in a claim for both the Colts and Bills, one is bound to work out

Ya, it's just which do I want to make my primary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ya, it's just which do I want to make my primary.

 

Bills because most people will go for Colts and you have a greater chance of a successful claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sit two in full ppr

DJ moore at GB

G. Tate at jets

Gallup vs Min

Odell vs but

D. Parker at Ind

 

Flex one in half ppr

J. Samuels vs Rams (if Conners sits)

G. Tate at jets

Diggs at Dal

T. Williams vs LAC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Sit two in full ppr

DJ moore at GB

G. Tate at jets

Gallup vs Min

Odell vs but

D. Parker at Ind

 

Flex one in half ppr

J. Samuels vs Rams (if Conners sits)

G. Tate at jets

Diggs at Dal

T. Williams vs LAC

 

Gallup and D J Moore for sitting out full PPR.

 

Tate in Half PPR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Gallup and D J Moore for sitting out full PPR.

 

Tate in Half PPR.

Given it's the jets, but sitting samuels if Conners is out is interesting.  

 

you think odell is finally going to do something? buffalo has the better defensive ranking than moores matchup with GB, but not by much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade Diggs for Singletary in half ppr?

 

I like Singletary's schedule over Diggs.

 

Current Roster:

WR: Adams, Thomas, Diggs, Tate, McLaurin, T. Williams

RB: Cook, Mack, Hunt, Samuels, Mattison

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Given it's the jets, but sitting samuels if Conners is out is interesting.  

 

you think odell is finally going to do something? buffalo has the better defensive ranking than moores matchup with GB, but not by much. 

 

Tate is in a good spot since Evan Engram most likely won't play vs the Jets. 

 

After thinking about it, Moore might be the safer bet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chad72

 

Thoughts on the trade above? Diggs for Singletary.

 

And another trade option

Trade D. Adams for M. Gordon and C. Sutton.

 

Current roster 

WR: Thomas, Adams, Diggs, McLaurin, G. Tate, T. Williams 

RB: Cook, Mack, Samuels, K. Hunt, A. Mattison

 

Cook and Gordon are on the same bye week, but having Cook and Gordon could serve me well the rest of the weeks, especially over Mack IMO. Gordon's remaining schedule

At Oak,  KC, Bye, at Den, at Jax, Min, Oak.

 

Sutton is a good player,  but they are starting Allen at qb now.  His schedule doesn't look that great either

 

BYE, at Min, At Buf, LAC, at Hou, at KC, Det

 

I could try to just see if he'd do J. Jacobs for Adam's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to play 2 rb and 1 flex in a ppr league for week 10, who which 3 would you play between D. Johnson, Carson, Henry,
J. Samuels and C. Samuel?  I also have a waiver claim in for Ronald Jones II, but am last on the wire so not likely to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@chad72

 

Thoughts on the trade above? Diggs for Singletary.

 

And another trade option

Trade D. Adams for M. Gordon and C. Sutton.

 

Current roster 

WR: Thomas, Adams, Diggs, McLaurin, G. Tate, T. Williams 

RB: Cook, Mack, Samuels, K. Hunt, A. Mattison

 

Cook and Gordon are on the same bye week, but having Cook and Gordon could serve me well the rest of the weeks, especially over Mack IMO. Gordon's remaining schedule

At Oak,  KC, Bye, at Den, at Jax, Min, Oak.

 

Sutton is a good player,  but they are starting Allen at qb now.  His schedule doesn't look that great either

 

BYE, at Min, At Buf, LAC, at Hou, at KC, Det

 

I could try to just see if he'd do J. Jacobs for Adam's.

 


Even if it’s Allen, Sutton benefits from the “who else are they going to throw to” concept. Not comfortable giving Gordon and Sutton.

 

Adams for Josh Jacobs will be a good trade. Diggs for Singletary is good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

I need to play 2 rb and 1 flex in a ppr league for week 10, who which 3 would you play between D. Johnson, Carson, Henry,
J. Samuels and C. Samuel?  I also have a waiver claim in for Ronald Jones II, but am last on the wire so not likely to get him.

Carson and Henry for sure, I don't think you can sit those guys. David Johnson says he's 100% but with how well Drake played I think he will split snaps and they face TB. If Conners is a no go, you start Samuels. If Conners plays, go C. Samuel

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chad72 said:


Even if it’s Allen, Sutton benefits from the “who else are they going to throw to” concept. Not comfortable giving Gordon and Sutton.

 

Adams for Josh Jacobs will be a good trade. Diggs for Singletary is good too.

I would be getting Gordon and Sutton for Davante Adams. Gordon is hard to trust and Sutton is good, but they are really going to pressure the rookie qb and he probably won't make good throws to Sutton. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Stream a TE:

 

Witten vs Min

Olsen @ GB

McDonald vs LAR

 

Olsen because GB has struggled with TEs lately. Waller, Kelce, Hunter Henry all got great production in 3 consecutive games vs GB. Olsen should hit double digits this game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, chad72 said:

 

Tate is in a good spot since Evan Engram most likely won't play vs the Jets. 

 

After thinking about it, Moore might be the safer bet.

I'm struggling.  All the experts have Diggs starting and rank him high,  much higher than Tate.

 

But I just can't seem to bring myself top trust Diggs without Thielen and against the cowboys. 

 

Tates matchup seems perfect. But then again same boat as Diggs,  nobody they need to defend other than him. 

 

Who has to sellout more to stop the run,  the jets?

 

Taste will get more balls, boy diggs more likely of a TD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'm struggling.  All the experts have Diggs starting and rank him high,  much higher than Tate.

 

But I just can't seem to bring myself top trust Diggs without Thielen and against the cowboys. 

 

Tates matchup seems perfect. But then again same boat as Diggs,  nobody they need to defend other than him. 

 

Who has to sellout more to stop the run,  the jets?

 

Taste will get more balls, boy diggs more likely of a TD. 

 

I'd still go Tate if it is half PPR. Jets gave up 2 TDs to Preston Williams and 1 TD to Davante Parker, so Tate is bound to get a TD this game, IMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

I'd still go Tate if it is half PPR. Jets gave up 2 TDs to Preston Williams and 1 TD to Davante Parker, so Tate is bound to get a TD this game, IMO. 

I've decided it's between J. Samuel's vs Rams or Diggs @ Cowboys.  Comparing the DVOAs, rams are better against both the run and pass than the Cowboys (Run 4th/15,  pass 15th/17th respectively).

 

Yet Yahoo says Dal it's ranked 28th in most points allowed (that's fewest points) vs WR  and 20th vs RB

 

While LAR are 23rd in PA to WR and 15th PA to RBs.

 

How is it the rams have the better DVOA but allow more fantasy points? More TDs but less receptions and yards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily fantasy PPR tournament: Josh Reynolds vs Pit or Calvin Ridley vs New Orleans. 

 

Reynolds has to share snaps with Cupp, but yet seems to produce.  Julio Jones will be covered, so Ridley should get the ball often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Daily fantasy PPR tournament: Josh Reynolds vs Pit or Calvin Ridley vs New Orleans. 

 

Reynolds has to share snaps with Cupp, but yet seems to produce.  Julio Jones will be covered, so Ridley should get the ball often. 

 

No Sanu definitely shifts the balance to Ridley because there’s still Woods and Kupp over Reynolds.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Thomas, JuJu, Robby Anderson are my 3 pathetic WRs in a league

 

I have options of playing a TE in the flex. Evan Engram on my roster is out. Mike Gesicki is available, so is Ted Ginn Jr., can I chance him over Robby or Juju?

 

@Narcosys @teganslaw @Jared Cisneros

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Michael Thomas, JuJu, Robby Anderson are my 3 pathetic WRs in a league

 

I have options of playing a TE in the flex. Evan Engram on my roster is out. Mike Gesicki is available, so is Ted Ginn Jr., can I chance him over Robby or Juju?

 

@Narcosys @teganslaw @Jared Cisneros

 

 

Michael Thomas pathetic? I get what you mean. 

 

That's tough.  Can't trust anyone on jets offense right now.  Both Ginn and Gesicki are decent options. Ginn had only had 1 td though and Gesicki is currently the favoured player in that offense.  Ginn has the highest upside imo, then Anderson only because odd the matchup.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Michael Thomas pathetic? I get what you mean. 

 

That's tough.  Can't trust anyone on jets offense right now.  Both Ginn and Gesicki are decent options. Ginn had only had 1 td though and Gesicki is currently the favoured player in that offense.  Ginn has the highest upside imo, then Anderson only because odd the matchup.  


Sorry, everyone but Michael Thomas pathetic, my WR depth is what I meant as pathetic.


I’m rolling with Brees at home and going with Ted Ginn Jr. and Robby Anderson along with the slam dunk Michael Thomas. Just pray for me!!! :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @ Chad, good luck!

Robby Anderson does have a good match up, even though I don't really trust the Jets. Gesicki has been mentioned, so it will be interesting to see how he does.  I also have Michael Thomas in my fantasy lineups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, teganslaw said:

 @ Chad, good luck!

Robby Anderson does have a good match up, even though I don't really trust the Jets. Gesicki has been mentioned, so it will be interesting to see how he does.  I also have Michael Thomas in my fantasy lineups.

 

OMG, Ted Ginn Jr. and even Drew Brees crapped the bed!!! He comes back vs the Cardinals and throws 3 TDs and 370 plus yards, and now this, come on man!!! If Brees was not there, and Teddy was there, I would not even have considered Ted Ginn Jr.

 

I am dropping both Ted Ginn Jr. and Robby Anderson, someone else can stick to the false hopes that they bring. I will pick up Noah Fant, who I feel will come on after the bye week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Start 2 in half ppr

 

McLaurin vs Jets

T. Williams vs Cinci

Diggs vs Denver

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

OMG, Ted Ginn Jr. and even Drew Brees crapped the bed!!! He comes back vs the Cardinals and throws 3 TDs and 370 plus yards, and now this, come on man!!! If Brees was not there, and Teddy was there, I would not even have considered Ted Ginn Jr.

 

I am dropping both Ted Ginn Jr. and Robby Anderson, someone else can stick to the false hopes that they bring. I will pick up Noah Fant, who I feel will come on after the bye week. 

At least Thomas put up points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Start 2 in half ppr

 

McLaurin vs Jets

T. Williams vs Cinci

Diggs vs Denver

At least Thomas put up points. 

 

McLaurin and Williams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Start 2 in half ppr

 

McLaurin vs Jets

T. Williams vs Cinci

Diggs vs Denver

At least Thomas put up points. 


Score tied and I got Chris Carson going against Emmanuel Sanders, and once Sanders left the game, the game was sealed. One game with 4 TDs against the putrid Cardinals pass D and suddenly people put Jimmy G on a pedestal. He’s not all that. That’s what the Steelers D showed as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chad72 said:


Score tied and I got Chris Carson going against Emmanuel Sanders, and once Sanders left the game, the game was sealed. One game with 4 TDs against the putrid Cardinals pass D and suddenly people put Jimmy G on a pedestal. He’s not all that. That’s what the Steelers D showed as well.

So you won?

 

Did you post that on reddit? Exact same thing,  killed 107.8 to 107.9 or something and one team head Carson, the other Sanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

So you won?

 

Did you post that on reddit? Exact same thing,  killed 107.8 to 107.9 or something and one team head Carson, the other Sanders.

 

No but same situation, I was leading 91.6 to 91.5 going into MNF. The same guy killed me last year on MNF in the playoffs with you know who, Chris Carson. :) 

 

This time, I wanted to be on the good side of Russell Wilson, whose Seahawks have killed me constantly in night games on MNF or SNF in the fantasy playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

No but same situation, I was leading 91.6 to 91.5 going into MNF. The same guy killed me last year on MNF in the playoffs with you know who, Chris Carson. :) 

 

This time, I wanted to be on the good side of Russell Wilson, whose Seahawks have killed me constantly in night games on MNF or SNF in the fantasy playoffs.

Dang.

 

As to the start two options, I also have K. Hunt vs pit.

 

Half PPR

WR: thomas @ TB, Mclaurin vs Jets, T. Williams vs Cinci, Diggs @ Den, Adam's & Tate on bye.

RB: Cook vs Den, Mack vs Jax, J. Samuel's @ Cle, K. Hunt vs Pit, A. Mattison vs Den

 

Full PPR

WR: Gallup @ Det, Hopkins @ Bal, D. Moore vs Atl, OBJ vs Pit, (waiting on waiver for Crowder or Parker), Tate on bye.

RB: Elliot @ Det, Cook vs Den, D. Johnson @ Bal

TE: Olsen vs Atl, Ertz vs NE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Dang.

 

As to the start two options, I also have K. Hunt vs pit.

 

Half PPR

WR: thomas @ TB, Mclaurin vs Jets, T. Williams vs Cinci, Diggs @ Den, Adam's & Tate on bye.

RB: Cook vs Den, Mack vs Jax, J. Samuel's @ Cle, K. Hunt vs Pit, A. Mattison vs Den

 

Full PPR

WR: Gallup @ Det, Hopkins @ Bal, D. Moore vs Atl, OBJ vs Pit, (waiting on waiver for Crowder or Parker), Tate on bye.

RB: Elliot @ Det, Cook vs Den, D. Johnson @ Bal

TE: Olsen vs Atl, Ertz vs NE

 

Looks good to me, both sets of choices. 

 

In my standard yahoo league, I have:

 

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Cook, Ingram, Fournette, Ekeler

WR: Michael Thomas, D.J.Chark, Tyrell Williams, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Waller, Engram

 

My only dilemma is Fournette vs Tyrell Williams but I do not want to rely on 2 Raiders guys. Thoughts??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Looks good to me, both sets of choices. 

 

In my standard yahoo league, I have:

 

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Cook, Ingram, Fournette, Ekeler

WR: Michael Thomas, D.J.Chark, Tyrell Williams, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Waller, Engram

 

My only dilemma is Fournette vs Tyrell Williams but I do not want to rely on 2 Raiders guys. Thoughts??

Fournette is much safer and may have just as much of a ceiling if Hoyer plays again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made it to the playoffs

 

Mack vs Jags

 

Sanu vs Eagles

 

I honestly don't trust Mack at this point especially after the dolphins debacle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Made it to the playoffs

 

Mack vs Jags

 

Sanu vs Eagles

 

I honestly don't trust Mack at this point especially after the dolphins debacle. 

 

Sanu definitely, because of the chemistry he showed with Tom the last time around. Jags' front is a problem, given our recent OL issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, chad72 said:

 

I'd still go Tate if it is half PPR. Jets gave up 2 TDs to Preston Williams and 1 TD to Davante Parker, so Tate is bound to get a TD this game, IMO. 

Oh you were right on that one.  I still won, but I missed out on having highest score of the week by .32 points.  Our league pays out for highest weekly scores. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Oh you were right on that one.  I still won, but I missed out on having highest score of the week by .32 points.  Our league pays out for highest weekly scores. 

 

Jets are trash on the secondary front but stout on the run defense front, so you play whoever you can if they are a #1 or #2 WR against the Jets, period. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, chad72 said:

 

Looks good to me, both sets of choices. 

 

 

In full ppr

Hopkins @ Bal or Crowder @ Was

 

Half ppr

Would you consider starting Hunt vs Pit over Mack vs Jax.

 

Regardless of who you pick in the half ppr,  would you flex the other over T. Williams vs Cinci?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

In full ppr

Hopkins @ Bal or Crowder @ Was

 

Half ppr

Would you consider starting Hunt vs Pit over Mack vs Jax.

 

Regardless of who you pick in the half ppr,  would you flex the other over T. Williams vs Cinci?


Hopkins. Robby Anderson is limited in practice and with 2 consecutive TD games, Crowder might get more attention. If Robby is a full go, Crowder.

 

With Brissett starting, Mack, definitely more touches than Hunt or Tyrell, IMO

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Sheard would be too expensive to bring back as a backup especially with the type of contract it would take to sign Yannick
    • Good to hear he's nowhere near Indianapolis.
    • First,  let's get one thing out of the way....      it WASN'T three years.    It was FIVE.   Here is the 49ers record leading up to 2019,   The previous 6 years.   Year             Wins               Losses             Divisional Place           Notes 2013:              12                       4                          2nd                   Lost in SB 2014                 8                        8                         3rd 2015                 5                      11                         4th 2016                 2                      14                         4th 2017                 6                      10                         4th 2018                 4                      12                         3rd   4 straight losing seasons.   All with double digit losses.   That's how they had so many top-10 and top-5 draft picks.    People here are complaining we went 7-9 and pick 13th.    Who is ready for lots more losing on this level?    I don't think you'll find many hands raised.    Also,  the 49ers lucked into getting Jimmy Garrappolo for just a 2nd round pick.   That's a gift wrap for a franchise level quarterback.    So, San Francisco was terrible for far longer than this thread recognizes.   It came with much more pain that Colts fan can withstand.    And they got a gift in finding their high level QB.   Winning in the NFL is flat-out incredibly hard.    It's not as easy as saying...   look what the 49ers did!     Much harder.  
  • Members

    • Two_pound

      Two_pound 237

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NannyMcafee

      NannyMcafee 1,520

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • zibby43

      zibby43 1,229

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SteelCityColt

      SteelCityColt 8,234

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • K-148

      K-148 203

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • life long

      life long 292

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • The Peytonator

      The Peytonator 2,594

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CR91

      CR91 9,257

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CS Coltsfan

      CS Coltsfan 29

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JFreeman

      JFreeman 6

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...