Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers

Fantasy Football Advise 2019 Edition Ask Here

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I figure hines would get more targets than diggs because of the focus on passing with the Colts versus the focus on running with the Vikings. Plus rumours have started that diggs asked for a trade. Could mean fewer targets his way.

 

If the game gets out of hand vs the Chiefs early on, I expect Hines to be a bigger part. But then, if Mack is out, he’s the only true passing back we have. I’d take a chance on him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 6:41 PM, chad72 said:

 

If the game gets out of hand vs the Chiefs early on, I expect Hines to be a bigger part. But then, if Mack is out, he’s the only true passing back we have. I’d take a chance on him.

I'm passing on hines.  Thinking about MVS

 

 

Diggs is having some issues. This could be an easy breakout game against the giants or a clear message to not skip practice.

 

MVS won't have to worry about Adams so tons of targets to go around. But its at Dallas.

 

 

 

Tagging @Jared Cisneros in this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'm passing on hines.  Thinking about MVS

 

 

Diggs is having some issues. This could be an easy breakout game against the giants or a clear message to not skip practice.

 

MVS won't have to worry about Adams so tons of targets to go around. But its at Dallas.

 

 

 

Tagging @Jared Cisneros in this too.

 

Byron Jones is normally on the #1, MVS is not the type who breaks off routes and comes underneath as much as Geronimo does. Michael Thomas has a better understanding of routes and broke off routes to help Bridgewater but that was because Bridgewater wasn't pushing it down field.

 

Aaron Rodgers will take shots down the field. I go back to the Redskins game where McLaurin, another speedster got past the Cowboys coverage and caught a TD. If MVS does not hit on one of those, I expect his yards to be on par or less than Geronimo. MVS does have the better chance of catching a TD regardless. The other guy who I predict will catch a TD pass is Jimmy Graham, that is where the Cowboys' D can be attacked in pass coverage, down the middle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Byron Jones is normally on the #1, MVS is not the type who breaks off routes and comes underneath as much as Geronimo does. Michael Thomas has a better understanding of routes and broke off routes to help Bridgewater but that was because Bridgewater wasn't pushing it down field.

 

Aaron Rodgers will take shots down the field. I go back to the Redskins game where McLaurin, another speedster got past the Cowboys coverage and caught a TD. If MVS does not hit on one of those, I expect his yards to be on par or less than Geronimo. MVS does have the better chance of catching a TD regardless. The other guy who I predict will catch a TD pass is Jimmy Graham, that is where the Cowboys' D can be attacked in pass coverage, down the middle. 

Who's got the higher floor?

 

I want Diggs to break out, but they are having so much trouble it's hard to tell how the team it's going to treat him. 

 

MVS did great against Denver, but look at the terrible 3/7 for 47 against the Eagles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, Narcosys said:

Who's got the higher floor?

 

I want Diggs to break out, but they are having so much trouble it's hard to tell how the team it's going to treat him. 

 

MVS did great against Denver, but look at the terrible 3/7 for 47 against the Eagles. 

 

Sometimes, it is just good to get a guy on a bad team that is chasing all the time like an Auden Tate of the Bengals. Au, for those familiar with the periodic table, refers to gold. It almost reads like another Golden Tate, lol. :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is one for you guys:

 

2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Half PPR

 

Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith Schuster, Austin Ekeler, Will Dissly, Evan Engram (may not play), Adrian Peterson, Emmanuel Sanders, Geronimo Allison.

 

The bolded is my line up. Do I chance playing Adrian Peterson vs the lowly Dolphins at all as a Flex? Is that too bold? This is the only week I can ever play him and after this, if he disappoints, he is probably out. 

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a trade in one of my half PPR leagues:

 

I traded Austin Ekeler, Emmanuel Sanders and Geronimo Allison

 

for 

 

Le'Veon Bell

 

Right now, the trade has been accepted. We will see how the league votes on it. I am the #1 seed and Austin Ekeler was a big part of it.

 

Did I do good?

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros @CR91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Here is one for you guys:

 

2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Half PPR

 

Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith Schuster, Austin Ekeler, Will Dissly, Evan Engram (may not play), Adrian Peterson, Emmanuel Sanders, Geronimo Allison.

 

The bolded is my line up. Do I chance playing Adrian Peterson vs the lowly Dolphins at all as a Flex? Is that too bold? This is the only week I can ever play him and after this, if he disappoints, he is probably out. 

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros

Id stay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I made a trade in one of my half PPR leagues:

 

I traded Austin Ekeler, Emmanuel Sanders and Geronimo Allison

 

for 

 

Le'Veon Bell

 

Right now, the trade has been accepted. We will see how the league votes on it. I am the #1 seed and Austin Ekeler was a big part of it.

 

Did I do good?

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros @CR91

Id say so.

 

Wheeler ekeler should fall behind. And both WR are bad imo.

 

I just made a trade on "speculation" Curtis Samuel for Robby Anderson.

 

I'm trying to get Bell myself. Looking to trade Mixon and a wr, either MVS, Tate, McLaurin, or Diggs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I made a trade in one of my half PPR leagues:

 

I traded Austin Ekeler, Emmanuel Sanders and Geronimo Allison

 

for 

 

Le'Veon Bell

 

Right now, the trade has been accepted. We will see how the league votes on it. I am the #1 seed and Austin Ekeler was a big part of it.

 

Did I do good?

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros @CR91

 

Well depends on how well eleker plays with Gordon, but I think you won

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can only start two

 

Coleman vs rams

 

Gallop vs jets

 

Ridley vs Cards

 

Im leaning towards Coleman and Gallop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Can only start two

 

Coleman vs rams

 

Gallop vs jets

 

Ridley vs Cards

 

Im leaning towards Coleman and Gallop

 

Coleman and Ridley. Both these games will be competitive and Rams give up yards on the ground like the Cardinals give up yards in the air.

 

Cowboys will get ahead and run more vs the Jets, who have a good D if not for an offense that puts them in difficult situations. They will not be playing from behind like they did with the Packers, so Gallup is no sure thing in this particular game. That's my theory.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Coleman and Ridley. Both these games will be competitive and Rams give up yards on the ground like the Cardinals give up yards in the air.

 

Cowboys will get ahead and run more vs the Jets, who have a good D if not for an offense that puts them in difficult situations. They will not be playing from behind like they did with the Packers, so Gallup is no sure thing in this particular game. That's my theory.

 

Heres my problem with ridley though. It seems to be hes the fourth option on the team behind Jones, Sanu, and Hooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

Heres my problem with ridley though. It seems to be hes the fourth option on the team behind Jones, Sanu, and Hooper

 

Outside wide outs Tyler Boyd and Auden Tate both caught TD passes vs the Cardinals. With Patrick Peterson still suspended, the Cardinals struggle more with outside wide outs for yards. TDs - TEs will score definitely against them inside the red zone. Tyler Eifert was the first TE in 5 games that did not score against the Cardinals. So, they probably let the outside guy have it the last game, Auden Tate. Tyler Boyd's score was a long pass score.

 

However, in fantasy, you have to plan for the yardage first before accounting for TDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Narcosys said:

@chad72

 

You think Mixon and Diggs or Mixon and McLaurin is too much for L. Bell?

 

Not at all. Bell will eventually catch up after these next 2 games vs Cowboys and Patriots, that is typically the reason GMs trade for Bell, the potential. For all that we know, the potential may not be realized but the schedule is definitely friendly enough for it to be realized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Not at all. Bell will eventually catch up after these next 2 games vs Cowboys and Patriots, that is typically the reason GMs trade for Bell, the potential. For all that we know, the potential may not be realized but the schedule is definitely friendly enough for it to be realized.

Which would you rather keep, Diggs or McLaurin?  I feel McLaurin has the better ceiling, but Diggs has the best 4 game spread up next before week 9. McLaurin has the better schedule after his bye in week 10.  But the Offense of the Redskins is not as good as the Vikings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Which would you rather keep, Diggs or McLaurin?  I feel McLaurin has the better ceiling, but Diggs has the best 4 game spread up next before week 9. McLaurin has the better schedule after his bye in week 10.  But the Offense of the Redskins is not as good as the Vikings.

 

Like Kevin Love on a bad Timberwolves team, he still was the lead guy that could make plays. I'd keep McLaurin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Like Kevin Love on a bad Timberwolves team, he still was the lead guy that could make plays. I'd keep McLaurin. 

He wont budge.  Can't seem to offer anything he would like.

 

His roster

RB: Bell, D. Freeman, J. White, K. Drake, T. Cohen

WR: Fitzgerald, E. Sanders, M. Williams, B. Cooks, A.J. Green, Demarcus Robinson

 

Says he's not in the market for WRs... Ok man, you keep scoring your 70 points a week.

 

Speaking of Diggs and McLaurin

 

Thinking of rostering Diggs  vs PHI again over McLaurin at MIA.  Thoughts?

 

Maybe Diggs gets greased this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

He wont budge.  Can't seem to offer anything he would like.

 

His roster

RB: Bell, D. Freeman, J. White, K. Drake, T. Cohen

WR: Fitzgerald, E. Sanders, M. Williams, B. Cooks, A.J. Green, Demarcus Robinson

 

Says he's not in the market for WRs... Ok man, you keep scoring your 70 points a week.

 

He probably feels he can get an elite WR at this point in time after most rosters have stabilized and continue playing 3 RBs. But then, he might dig a hole he may not be able to climb out of. But hey, he would go down knowing he helped no one, even if he did not win. :) 

 

Some folks who are just happy to be there, they will live in fantasy purgatory forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chad72 said:

 

He probably feels he can get an elite WR at this point in time after most rosters have stabilized and continue playing 3 RBs. But then, he might dig a hole he may not be able to climb out of. But hey, he would go down knowing he helped no one, even if he did not win. :) 

Get an Elite WR with what? Hopes that Bell and Freeman ball out?

 

Either way, you were quick on that reply. I even edited my above post immediately after.  See above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Get an Elite WR with what? Hopes that Bell and Freeman ball out?

 

Either way, you were quick on that reply. I even edited my above post immediately after.  See above.

 

Waivers, LOL. :D Yeah right, like it is going to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

 

Speaking of Diggs and McLaurin

 

Thinking of rostering Diggs  vs PHI again over McLaurin at MIA.  Thoughts?

 

Maybe Diggs gets greased this week.

 

Both should produce, I don't think you can go wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Outside wide outs Tyler Boyd and Auden Tate both caught TD passes vs the Cardinals. With Patrick Peterson still suspended, the Cardinals struggle more with outside wide outs for yards. TDs - TEs will score definitely against them inside the red zone. Tyler Eifert was the first TE in 5 games that did not score against the Cardinals. So, they probably let the outside guy have it the last game, Auden Tate. Tyler Boyd's score was a long pass score.

 

However, in fantasy, you have to plan for the yardage first before accounting for TDs.

 

I get the cards are bad vs the pass. My concern is the volume. In the three games Gallup has played, he doesnt have less then 6 catches and 60 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

I get the cards are bad vs the pass. My concern is the volume. In the three games Gallup has played, he doesnt have less then 6 catches and 60 yards

 

In that case, go with your gut and start him. No one is rolling double coverage to Ridley though, but they are towards Julio.

 

That is what NFL.COM also says here, to start Gallup:

 

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000001063828/article/start-em-sit-em-week-6-wide-receivers?icampaign=fantasy_editorial-dropdown-startemsitem-widereceivers

 

Like the Seahawks, where the primary passing options are Lockett and Dissly, Cooper and Gallup are the primary passing options, no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Both should produce, I don't think you can go wrong. 

Looking at maybe getting Devin Singletary. Would offer Diggs or McLaurin straight up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Looking at maybe getting Devin Singletary. Would offer Diggs or McLaurin straight up.

 

He does have a good schedule coming up. The true question is, will Josh Allen's QB ability limit him? They pretty much play 1-on-1 against his wide outs and he still throws picks with low accuracy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

In that case, go with your gut and start him. No one is rolling double coverage to Ridley though, but they are towards Julio.

 

That is what NFL.COM also says here, to start Gallup:

 

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000001063828/article/start-em-sit-em-week-6-wide-receivers?icampaign=fantasy_editorial-dropdown-startemsitem-widereceivers

 

Like the Seahawks, where the primary passing options are Lockett and Dissly, Cooper and Gallup are the primary passing options, no doubt.

For that matchup, I'd go Gallup and Ridley

@CR91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a trade idea:

 

QB: Cousins, Winston

WR: Kupp, Thomas, Diggs, McLaurin, MVS, R. Anderson, G. Tate

RB: D. Cook, Mixon, Dam. Williams

TE: Waller, Everett (only because of bye)

 

I am looking to grab Josh Jacobs as another RB and the guy wants Thomas in a package and has thrown out Allen Robinson.  

I am thinking Jacobs, Allen Robinson, and Dak for Thomas.  The guy is running 3 QBs. 

 

His other WRs are Amari Cooper, OBJ, and Christian Kirk. 

 

I had to drop Gore for a TE this week, so I may pick him up again, but there is literally NOBODY on waivers. Gore, Burkhead, Mattison, Mostert, Pollard, Samules, Ito, Malcom Brown, Bernard, Hines, and Justin Jackson are the best available.

 

I am solid at WR and decent at RB, I have the #1 and #3 WRs and top 3 RB. But the rest are weak. I am hoping that when Green comes back, Mixon will open up and I am encouraged with Damien Williams getting significant snaps and carries over McCoy.   My week 9 and 12 are what is worrying me right now due to byes.

 

Week 9: Kupp, Thomas, and Mixon are on bye. So I am looking to start Tate (vs Dal), Anderson (at Mia), and Diggs (at KC over McLaurin whos at Buf) for WR, and start Cook and Williams (vs Min) for RB.  That looks horrible. Robinson gets the eagles for week 9 and Jacobs is vs Det.  Plus Dak is at Giants over Winston at Sea and cousins at KC.

 

Week 12: Williams and Cook are on Bye, leaving me only Mixon and whomever I grab off of waivers, most likely Gore.  I would be starting Kupp vs Bal, and Allen vs NYG and Anderson vs Oak over Tate (at CHI), Diggs on bye, and McLaurin (vs Det). For my RB it would be Mixon vs Pit and Jacobs at NYJ.

 

Allen, probably a sell high candidate,  has a mostly positive schedule for the remainder of the season: NO, LAC, @PHI, DET, @LAR, NYG, @DET, DAL, @GB, KC, @MIN

 

While Jacobs is middling: @GB. @HOU, DET, LAC, CIN, @NYJ, @KC, TEN, JAC, @LAC, @DEN

 

-Dak is Dak but better than anything I've got.

I feel i need to diversify my RB situation, but I can't get anyone to bite on Diggs or McLaurin. I think my team as is should be fine.

-Week 9 I go against the worst team in the league who barely scores more than 80 points a week so far, so I should survive that. His scores so far 87.96, 118.38, 81.6, 87.06, 70.14.

Plus he has Devontae Freeman, Brandin Cooks, and AJ Green all on bye.

 

-Week 12 I will probably lose regardless of what I do because it's against probably the best team in the league. His players names don't pop out, but they just keep putting it together for him

 

His probable Week 12 Lineup

QB: Rodgers

WR: M. Evans at Atl, Golladay at Was, Gallup at NE, T. Williams at NYJ, Thielen Bye

RB: D. Henry vs Jax, J. Conner at Cinci, A. Jones at SF, M. Sanders at Was, R. Penny at Phi, D. Johnson vs Ind

TE: Fant at Buf or Engram at Chi

 

-In this league, if you can score in the upper 120s and 130s, you should win.

-Honestly, I should just probably ride it out and hope I don't get any injuries. Oh and sorry, this turned out more than I expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

For that matchup, I'd go Gallup and Ridley

@CR91

 

Youre not convinced about Coleman's usage or is it about mcglichey getting hurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

Youre not convinced about Coleman's usage or is it about mcglichey getting hurt?

Coleman's clear 3 way split backfield coupled with Gallup's super high ceiling and Ridley's matchup that should be a big scoring game.

 

If you want Coleman he should get in the teens, but Ridley and Gallup have the best upside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Coleman's clear 3 way split backfield coupled with Gallup's super high ceiling and Ridley's matchup that should be a big scoring game.

 

If you want Coleman he should get in the teens, but Ridley and Gallup have the best upside.

 

You think monstret will continue to get carries? He had 3 I think. I kinda wanna ride the hot hand. Im not sure what im getting from ridley week in and week out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Narcosys said:

Id say so.

 

Wheeler ekeler should fall behind. And both WR are bad imo.

 

I just made a trade on "speculation" Curtis Samuel for Robby Anderson.

 

I'm trying to get Bell myself. Looking to trade Mixon and a wr, either MVS, Tate, McLaurin, or Diggs.

 

I got LeVeon Bell now in my trade, Austin Ekeler is gone now.

 

2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Half PPR

 

Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith Schuster, LeVeon Bell, Will Dissly, Evan Engram (will not play), Adrian Peterson, Darrell Williams

 

I feel like this is the only game Adrian Peterson will be worth anything with 20 plus carries, IMO. 5-0, I am sinking or swimming with Adrian Peterson as my 2nd Flex with the thought process that he gives me the same at least as Will Dissly. 

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros @CR91

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I got LeVeon Bell now in my trade, Austin Ekeler is gone now.

 

2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Half PPR

 

Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith Schuster, LeVeon Bell, Will Dissly, Evan Engram (will not play), Adrian Peterson, Darrell Williams

 

I feel like this is the only game Adrian Peterson will be worth anything with 20 plus carries, IMO. 5-0, I am sinking or swimming with Adrian Peterson as my 2nd Flex with the thought process that he gives me the same at least as Will Dissly. 

 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros @CR91

 

 

Side question, how in the world do you have Thomas and Juju?

 

I like Dissly better. Hes been great and the oline for the redskins is terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

Side question, how in the world do you have Thomas and Juju?

 

I like Dissly better. Hes been great and the oline for the redskins is terrible

 

My league let JuJu drop to his jersey spot no.19 in a 12 team league, so I got Thomas at No.6 in a half PPR league and JuJu at No.19 and got Carson, Ingram, Engram and Ekeler from rounds 3-6. :) 

 

They hate me already for scoring with Ekeler, if only Big Ben wasn’t done for the year, I’d have made out like a bandit with JuJu. I still feel he’ll turn it around. Now I got LeVeon Bell too for the stretch.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

You think monstret will continue to get carries? He had 3 I think. I kinda wanna ride the hot hand. Im not sure what im getting from ridley week in and week out

Ride it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

You think monstret will continue to get carries? He had 3 I think. I kinda wanna ride the hot hand. Im not sure what im getting from ridley week in and week out

 

The 49ers lost their FB Kyle Juszczyk for 4-6 weeks. Their run game production always gets hurt when he’s out. Just like when Pats lose James Devlin for the year for between the tackles running. You can go ahead and check the numbers with and without him, it’s significant from what I saw on ESPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WR: Kupp vs SF, Thomas at Jax, McLaurin at Mia, Diggs vs Phi, MVS vs Det, Anderson vs D

 

RB: Cook vs Phi, Dam. Williams vs Hou, Mixon at Bal

 

Currently stuck on Mixon vs Williams, and Diggs vs McLaurin vs Mixon/Williams in flex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

WR: Kupp vs SF, Thomas at Jax, McLaurin at Mia, Diggs vs Phi, MVS vs Det, Anderson vs D

 

RB: Cook vs Phi, Dam. Williams vs Hou, Mixon at Bal

 

Currently stuck on Mixon vs Williams, and Diggs vs McLaurin vs Mixon/Williams in flex.

 

Looks good. 

 

I have one for you - Matt Breida vs Rams or Damien Williams vs Houston for flex in half PPR league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Looks good. 

 

I have one for you - Matt Breida vs Rams or Damien Williams vs Houston for flex in half PPR league?

Dang, that is a tough one.

 

I know Williams is taking over and it should be a high scoring game, but breida could easily do again what he did last week against a weak rams defense.

 

Dude that's a coin flip. I think you can trust breida more, but Williams might have a higher upside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...