Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers

Fantasy Football Advise 2019 Edition Ask Here

4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

So I can essentially choose the team I want next week for the first round of the playoffs.  What's your take on these two teams? Bolding their likely lineup. 

Team 1

QB: R. Wilson @ LAR

RB: J.  Jacobs vs Ten, Gurley vs Sea, Gordon @ Jax, Freeman vs Car

WR: ODB vs Cin, Sutton @Hou, Metcalf @LAR, D. Samuel @NO, 

TE: Kittle @No, Brate vs Ind

D/ST: NYJ vs Mia, Oak vs Ten

Team 2:

QB: Tannehill @Oak, Brisset @TB, M. Ryan vs Car

RB: Chubb vs Cin, Ingram @Buf, Carson @LAR, Singletary vs Bal

WR: D. Moore @Atl, Lockett @LAR, K. Allen @Jax, J. Brown vs Bal,

TE: Hooper vs Car, Cook vs SF

D/ST: GB vs Was

@chad72

I don't like NYJ vs Miami, not after seeing how Dolphins handled the Eagles well. Miami does not have a run game and Fitzpatrick is chucking it 40-50 times a game, and that is also the Jets' weakness, their pass defense. Try to find someone else, to be honest. The rest look good. 

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

I don't like NYJ vs Miami, not after seeing how Dolphins handled the Eagles well. Miami does not have a run game and Fitzpatrick is chucking it 40-50 times a game, and that is also the Jets' weakness, their pass defense. Try to find someone else, to be honest. The rest look good. 

Lol, that isn't my lineup,  those are my opponents lineups. I can choose to face team 1 by benching Cook and Diggs, or win the match and face team 2. Which team would you rather face?

Here is my lineup for next week:

QB: Winston vs IND,  Darnold vs Mia

RB: Cook vs Det, Hunt vs Cinci, Snell @Ari, 

WR: Thomas vs SF, Adams vs Was, Diggs vs Det, T. Williams vs Ten, Tate/Slayton @Phi

D/ST: Pitt @Ari, Bal @Buf

Looking to try and pick back up, D. Guice whos at GB, and a sneaky D/ST play could be to pick up TB vs IND.

9 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Lol, that isn't my lineup,  those are my opponents lineups. I can choose to face team 1 by benching Cook and Diggs, or win the match and face team 2. Which team would you rather face?

Team 2 mainly because of Tannehill's low throwing volume and Chargers mainly running the rock vs Jaguars which makes Keenan Allen less enticing vs Jaguars.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Team 2 mainly because of Tannehill's low throwing volume and Chargers mainly running the rock vs Jaguars which makes Keenan Allen less enticing vs Jaguars.

Team 1 has had 6 games of 100 points or less, but three with over 150, the other three have been between 118-128.  This week he look to score 106.

Team 2 is similar, having 3 games under 100, 5 games under 120, two between 120-125, and 3 above 130.

The difference is Team 1 has lucked into an 8-4 record while Team 2 is 6-6, about to be 6-7 but more PF than Team 1.  

If I win this round I am in the money matches.

13 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Team 1 has had 6 games of 100 points or less, but three with over 150, the other three have been between 118-128.  This week he look to score 106.

Team 2 is similar, having 3 games under 100, 5 games under 120, two between 120-125, and 3 above 130.

The difference is Team 1 has lucked into an 8-4 record while Team 2 is 6-6, about to be 6-7 but more PF than Team 1.  

If I win this round I am in the money matches.

Yeah, Team 1's ceiling is higher than Team 2's ceiling for that particular week, and that is the reason why I chose Team 2. Anyways, things never work out as well as you think, so just put your best foot forward and hope your guys outscore the others, that is all you can do in FF. :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, Team 1's ceiling is higher than Team 2's ceiling for that particular week, and that is the reason why I chose Team 2. Anyways, things never work out as well as you think, so just put your best foot forward and hope your guys outscore the others, that is all you can do in FF. :) 

With Cook getting injured and Diggs sucking like he always does, I barely lost. So I have to face Team 1 anyways. That guy's luck is going to continue. Even though I have Mattison, I don't feel good about the matchup.

RB: Mattison vs Det, Hunt vs Cinci, Snell @Ari, 

WR: Thomas vs SF, Adams vs Was, Diggs vs Det, T. Williams vs Ten, Tate/Slayton @Phi

If I get James Washington @ Ari, then I will probably start him over Diggs (even though he went 7/143 against them last time) or contemplate sitting Michael Thomas who is taking on SF. 

4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

With Cook getting injured and Diggs sucking like he always does, I barely lost. So I have to face Team 1 anyways. That guy's luck is going to continue. Even though I have Mattison, I don't feel good about the matchup.

RB: Mattison vs Det, Hunt vs Cinci, Snell @Ari, 

If I get James Washington @ Ari, then I will probably start him over Diggs (even though he went 7/143 against them last time) or contemplate sitting Michael Thomas who is taking on SF. 

@chad72

Absolutely wonderful...Cook says he's going to be ok to play next week. I call baloney. 

Now I am stuck figuring out how durable he will be and whether or not he will play on a limited snap count and split with Mattison. Which means I need to flex Mattison in order to cover myself. Absolutely perfect timing. It's against Detroit, just bench cook and start mattison and call it a day!

52 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@chad72

Absolutely wonderful...Cook says he's going to be ok to play next week. I call baloney. 

Now I am stuck figuring out how durable he will be and whether or not he will play on a limited snap count and split with Mattison. Which means I need to flex Mattison in order to cover myself. Absolutely perfect timing. It's against Detroit, just bench cook and start mattison and call it a day!

Just wait for game time reports. If Cook plays, you play him and Mattison. Since it is versus Detroit, they may be able to get away with playing just Mattison.  

In a match up where you need a ceiling, I'd sit Diggs and play Slayton if you cannot get Washington. Don't lose sleep over it, enjoy the process. There will ALWAYS BE ifs and buts in life and in fantasy football. If you don't get bent out of shape about it, it makes winning and losing easier to handle with an even keel. :) 

Good luck!!!

On 11/30/2019 at 1:07 PM, Narcosys said:

Hodges could be an upgrade over Rudolph and he clearly connected with Washington.  

Carson for floor, Washington for ceiling. I think your matchup is a push. 

It worked out OK for me since my opponent had Tyler Lockett. RW and Lockett scored less than Chris Carson and Jacob Hollister put together. I had a 7 point lead going in, ended up winning without much issue.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:41 AM, Narcosys said:

Really smart move.  Not sure if Alshon was the best choice,  but also probably not much else you could get.  NJ:thmup:

Hey, Alshon worked for me for 1 week securing my playoff bye, so the trade of the 49ers D for Alshon was worth it, IMO. Hopefully Alshon gives me more. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Just wait for game time reports. If Cook plays, you play him and Mattison. Since it is versus Detroit, they may be able to get away with playing just Mattison.  

In a match up where you need a ceiling, I'd sit Diggs and play Slayton if you cannot get Washington. Don't lose sleep over it, enjoy the process. There will ALWAYS BE ifs and buts in life and in fantasy football. If you don't get bent out of shape about it, it makes winning and losing easier to handle with an even keel. :) 

Good luck!!!

LOL that's my problem. Situations like these always bum me out, but only for a short. It is a strength and a weakness that I am far too competitive in everything I do. 

If I start one and not the other, and make the wrong choice. It'll probably burn me up for the day. Especially with the timing of it all. But I am already preparing myself for defeat.

If I play both Cook and Mattison, then my flex is between Hunt, Snell, Diggs, and Slayton/Washington.  I think the highest ceiling for all of those is Washington, then Diggs, followed by Snell (If Conners is out).

Slayton, to me, would be my 4th option at best, why start him? Matchup?

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

It is a strength and a weakness that I am far too competitive in everything I do. 

Most of us are, just remember that it is a first world problem if you take a step back out of the tunnel vision, LOL!!! Several years ago, I got curt with my 2 or 3 year old daughter while getting into it way too much because it can affect your moods based on winning or losing.

Then, I took a step back and thought "what the heck am I doing"? I will put forward my best line up, will refresh scores on my phone but if things come up on game day, so be it. I have already done my research leading to game day by then and can control only so much. Plus, none of my leagues are for money anyways. 

• Like 1

Ok, so updated roster for half PPR. Might have made a mistake, thought I cancelled my claim for Guice to keep Snell...I didn't. Anyways.

QB: Winston vs Ind, Darnold vs Mia

RB: Mattison/Cook vs Det, Hunt vs Cin (8th most points), Guice @GB (5th Most Points), Mack @TB

WR: Thomas vs SF, Adams vs Was, Washington @Ari, Diggs vs Det, T. Williams vs Ten

D/ST: Pit @Ari, Bal @Buf

A few conundrums: Do I start Diggs over Thomas considering their matchups?  ATL did just shut down Thomas, and we know what SF has been doing to receivers. Diggs killed Detroit last time. 

If I believe Pit will destroy Arizona, then can I believe in Washington to really score a lot of points since they would then rely on Conners/Snell?

And do I attempt to get Snell back or keep Guice? lol

For my Full PPR

My only real question is on my receivers:
Moore @ ATL, Hopkins vs Den, Washington @ ARI, Crowder @ MIA, 

Should I bench Moore or Hopkins for Crowder?  I would lean Hopkins since Denver D is pretty good against WR (6th fewest points)

@chad72

9 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ok, so updated roster for half PPR. Might have made a mistake, thought I cancelled my claim for Guice to keep Snell...I didn't. Anyways.

QB: Winston vs Ind, Darnold vs Mia

RB: Mattison/Cook vs Det, Hunt vs Cin (8th most points), Guice @GB (5th Most Points), Mack @TB

WR: Thomas vs SF, Adams vs Was, Washington @Ari, Diggs vs Det, T. Williams vs Ten

D/ST: Pit @Ari, Bal @Buf

A few conundrums: Do I start Diggs over Thomas considering their matchups?  ATL did just shut down Thomas, and we know what SF has been doing to receivers. Diggs killed Detroit last time. 

If I believe Pit will destroy Arizona, then can I believe in Washington to really score a lot of points since they would then rely on Conners/Snell?

And do I attempt to get Snell back or keep Guice? lol

For my Full PPR

My only real question is on my receivers:
Moore @ ATL, Hopkins vs Den, Washington @ ARI, Crowder @ MIA, 

Should I bench Moore or Hopkins for Crowder?  I would lean Hopkins since Denver D is pretty good against WR (6th fewest points)

@chad72

Packers will score, so Guice will be active on the receptions front. Cardinals play better run D than pass D, so unless Snell gets 20-25 carries, his chances of a TD is smaller than that of Washington. Washington will definitely get his against that pass D before Snell gets his yards. 

Since it is at home, I expect Michael Thomas to move around. He may not catch TDs but will get lots of receptions since 49ers do play a lot of zone. However, Washington does have the upside, so go with your gut and play him against a D that gives up almost 3 TDs on average. 

The last 2 games, Winston has been forced to check down more and be safer with the ball, and they have run it more. Hence his numbers have not been great the last 2 games. I think Sam Darnold remembers the embarrassment they had vs the Dolphins a few weeks ago and this game is at home, it is a great bounce back game for Sam.

For the full PPR, Chris Harris is in the slot, going against Stills or Fuller, most likely, so you are good with Hopkins. 

I am so glad I do not have to worry about this in all my 3 leagues that I have a bye week in. :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Packers will score, so Guice will be active on the receptions front. Cardinals play better run D than pass D, so unless Snell gets 20-25 carries, his chances of a TD is smaller than that of Washington. Washington will definitely get his against that pass D before Snell gets his yards. 

Since it is at home, I expect Michael Thomas to move around. He may not catch TDs but will get lots of receptions since 49ers do play a lot of zone. However, Washington does have the upside, so go with your gut and play him against a D that gives up almost 3 TDs on average. 

The last 2 games, Winston has been forced to check down more and be safer with the ball, and they have run it more. Hence his numbers have not been great the last 2 games. I think Sam Darnold remembers the embarrassment they had vs the Dolphins a few weeks ago and this game is at home, it is a great bounce back game for Sam.

For the full PPR, Chris Harris is in the slot, going against Stills or Fuller, most likely, so you are good with Hopkins. 

I am so glad I do not have to worry about this in all my 3 leagues that I have a bye week in. :) 

So Guice over Hunt?

Oh I am playing Washington and Adams for sure, the question is on Diggs over Thomas mostly.

Winston may have been checking down, but he still got me 29 points against Atl two weeks ago. Last week they didn't need to pass. I don't feel that will be the same in this matchup as we will stop rojo and company. 

And you're very lucky/skillful. My full PPR league doesn't have a bye week, 14 games then straight into 4 team playoff.

37 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

So Guice over Hunt?

Oh I am playing Washington and Adams for sure, the question is on Diggs over Thomas mostly.

Winston may have been checking down, but he still got me 29 points against Atl two weeks ago. Last week they didn't need to pass. I don't feel that will be the same in this matchup as we will stop rojo and company. 

And you're very lucky/skillful. My full PPR league doesn't have a bye week, 14 games then straight into 4 team playoff.

I can see that, especially after Sam Darnold's performance last week. But the Colts do not give up more than 2 passing TDs typically, so be prepared for a low ceiling there. 

All my leagues have a bye week. Plus, I drafted the following in 3 leagues that got me to the bye week with the key players, IMO, in bold:

League 1 (standard): Drafted Michael Thomas, Dalvin Cook, Fournette, Ingram, Ekeler, Engram, Lamar Jackson, Jeffrey, and picked up Chark and Waller on waivers, enough said :).

League 2 (half PPR) : Drafted Michael Thomas, JuJu (regret this), Ingram, Carson, Engram, Ekeler, Wentz (traded for LeVeon Bell that I still regret about), and have been scraping with decent pickups like Fuller, Jeffrey (trade I made for 49ers D when he was hurt all the time), James Washington.

League 3 (half PPR) : Drafted CMC, Mahomes, Damien Williams (regret this), Lockett, Ingram, Jeffrey, Curtis Samuel, picked up Chark and Mike Williams on waivers.

Note that there are a lot of similar ones that I firmly believed in and went for them. 

• Like 1

@chad72, @Jared Cisneros

From Fantasy Pros:

We're not likely going to know Cook's status and how much he'll play until Sunday, and even then, there's likely going to be smoke and mirrors. Cook did say he'll play in that game, but if you remember last year like I do, you remember him saying a similar sentiment before their game with the Rams where he went out and re-injured himself, then missed four weeks. ...

Cook should be locked into lineups as an RB1 but if the Vikings pull out front early, he's likely finding a warm spot on the bench. Mattison is more of a play if you're betting on the Vikings blowing the Lions out in order for the Vikings to rest Cook in the second half. That's always risky to count on, though if there were one game you could rely on it more than others, it's this one.

Here's my thinking:  Do I think both Cook and Mattison will outscore TD dependent Hunt?  If so, then should I not play both of them in my lineup over Hunt or even Guice (whos only had 4 targets through the past 3 weeks)?

Heck if I had to choose just one, I am leaning towards Mattison over Cook. Typically if the Vikings are leading in the 4th, Mattison takes over.  In this situation, logic dictates that Mattison will be spelling Cook throughout the game, and will likely take over entirely come 4th qtr (or sooner) if the Viking's have the lead.  I know it sounds crazy, but it also makes sense.

8 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@chad72, @Jared Cisneros

From Fantasy Pros:

We're not likely going to know Cook's status and how much he'll play until Sunday, and even then, there's likely going to be smoke and mirrors. Cook did say he'll play in that game, but if you remember last year like I do, you remember him saying a similar sentiment before their game with the Rams where he went out and re-injured himself, then missed four weeks. ...

Cook should be locked into lineups as an RB1 but if the Vikings pull out front early, he's likely finding a warm spot on the bench. Mattison is more of a play if you're betting on the Vikings blowing the Lions out in order for the Vikings to rest Cook in the second half. That's always risky to count on, though if there were one game you could rely on it more than others, it's this one.

Here's my thinking:  Do I think both Cook and Mattison will outscore TD dependent Hunt?  If so, then should I not play both of them in my lineup over Hunt or even Guice (whos only had 4 targets through the past 3 weeks)?

Heck if I had to choose just one, I am leaning towards Mattison over Cook. Typically if the Vikings are leading in the 4th, Mattison takes over.  In this situation, logic dictates that Mattison will be spelling Cook throughout the game, and will likely take over entirely come 4th qtr (or sooner) if the Viking's have the lead.  I know it sounds crazy, but it also makes sense.

I'd bench both Cook and Mattison, and play Hunt and Guice.

Mainly because Baker has a sore thumb, so I think he will check down to Hunt a lot vs the Bengals, plus Chris Thompson is out and hence Guice will be more involved in a game vs Packers who should score better than the Panthers thus reducing Adrian's impact. I have a good feeling that the combination of Hunt and Guice will give you the SAME production as the combination of Cook and Mattison.

But if you want to play one of Cook or Mattison, and one of Hunt and Guice, based on game flow, I feel play Mattison and Guice.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

I'd bench both Cook and Mattison, and play Hunt and Guice.

Mainly because Baker has a sore thumb, so I think he will check down to Hunt a lot vs the Bengals, plus Chris Thompson is out and hence Guice will be more involved in a game vs Packers who should score better than the Panthers thus reducing Adrian's impact. I have a good feeling that the combination of Hunt and Guice will give you the SAME production as the combination of Cook and Mattison.

But if you want to play one of Cook or Mattison, and one of Hunt and Guice, based on game flow, I feel play Mattison and Guice.

Guice hasn't been getting targets and hunts only upside is TD snaking

This feels like there's no right answer

On 12/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, Narcosys said:

Guice hasn't been getting targets and hunts only upside is TD snaking

This feels like there's no right answer

@Narcosys pick up Bilal Powell for this game, sweet match up and LeVeon Bell was just ruled out. Might help with your dilemma.

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

@Narcosys pick up Bilal Powell for this game, sweet match up and LeVeon Bell was just ruled out. Might help with your dilemma.

I'm rolling with Cook and crossing my fingers.  

Powell over Hunt? Also Vance McDonald is available in both my leagues this week against Arizona (the worst Defense against TEs and who allowed Higbee over 20 points last week).

Would you play him over Waller (vs Ten) in Half ppr or even over Ertz (vs Giants who's 3rd in least PA) in a full ppr.

Also since Arizona is so bad against TEs, should I play Diggs over J. Washington since many of the plays may go to McDonald? Now mind you Diggs will get Slay the whole game,  plus likely to coverage. 

Need some advice..... I have a "win and I'm in" situation with my FF team today.

My FF opponent is starting Russell Wilson @ the Rams today.

I have RB Rashad Penny and I can pickup DK Metcalf off the waiver wire.

Do I start Penny and DK Metcalf and stack 2 of Wilson's weapons to offset what could be a shootout with the Rams in LA today?

My alternatives are my starters as follows....

WR - Mike Evans v Colts (NOTE: Winston is my QB)

WR - John Brown v Baltimore

RB - Mark Ingram @ Buffalo  

RB -  Davonte Freeman v Panthers

TE - Mark Andrews @ Buffalo

WR/RB/TE Flex -  Marlon Mack @ Bucs 

Available subs... Penny / DK Metcalf (FA) / Hunter Henry (TE/Flex @ JAX) /  AJ Brown WR @ Oakland

Leveon Bell my usual starter at RB is OUT

54 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Need some advice..... I have a "win and I'm in" situation with my FF team today.

Do I start Penny and DK Metcalf and stack 2 of Wilson's weapons to offset what could be a shootout with the Rams in LA today?

Available subs... Penny / DK Metcalf (FA) / Hunter Henry (TE/Flex @ JAX) /  AJ Brown WR @ Oakland

Don't start mack.  Replace him with Penny. That should be good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'm rolling with Cook and crossing my fingers.  

Powell over Hunt? Also Vance McDonald is available in both my leagues this week against Arizona (the worst Defense against TEs and who allowed Higbee over 20 points last week).

Would you play him over Waller (vs Ten) in Half ppr or even over Ertz (vs Giants who's 3rd in least PA) in a full ppr.

Also since Arizona is so bad against TEs, should I play Diggs over J. Washington since many of the plays may go to McDonald? Now mind you Diggs will get Slay the whole game,  plus likely to coverage. 

I’d go Cook, Powell and Washington

Keep Waller

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Keep Waller

I did it,  had to drop Pollard, Guice, and T. Willams to make room (Mack and Tate have been in my IR). 

Man I hope you're right about Powell. He is the only back they'll have,  I only hope the game script will support it.  They could be forced to throw a lot. But Bell did do quite a bit of damage against them last time. 

I don't think powell is known for receiving is he? That's Montgomery. 

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

Keep Waller

:angry:

It's only a 4 or 5 point difference lol

On 12/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, Narcosys said:

:angry:

It's only a 4 or 5 point difference lol

Did you move through to the next round?

• Thanks 1

Boom boom. I'm in the semi finals in both leagues.  In one league I'm second, yet am the only team to break 2000 points,  and handedly. The other I'm going against the points leader,  but I was only 74 points behind at 3rd.  Anyways, this weeks rosters.

Full PPR

QB: Winston @ Det, (picking up tannehill vs Hou incase winston No-go

RB: Cook @ LAC, Elliot vs LAR, mattison, pollard, (picking up D. Washington vs Jags for pollard)

WR: D. Moore vs Sea, Hopkins @ Ten, Gallup vs LAR, ODB @ Ari, Crowder @Bal, J. Washington vs Buf (picking up Slayton vs Mia for Washington) Also eyeing Pascal and AJ Brown

DST: Pat's @Cinci, Bal vs NYJ

That team got me 194 last week

Half PPR

QB: Winston, Darnold (BPA Fitz and K. Allen)

RB: Cook, Hunt @Ari, Mack @ NO, Powell @Bal, looking to grab Washington. 

WR: Thomas vs Ind, Adam's vs Chi, Diggs @LAC, Tate vs MIA (replacing with Slayton), J. Washington (replacing with AJ brown) 

DST: Ravens vs Jets, Steelers vs Buf

@chad72

15 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Did you move through to the next round?

Yup

144 - 106

6 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Boom boom. I'm in the semi finals in both leagues.  In one league I'm second, yet am the only team to break 2000 points,  and handedly. The other I'm going against three points leader,  but I was only 74 points behind at 3rd.  Anyways, this weeks rosters.

Full PPR

QB: Winston @ Det, (picking up tannehill vs Hou incase winston No-go

RB: Cook @ LAC, Elliot vs LAR, mattison, pollard, (picking up D. Washington vs Jags for pollard)

WR: D. Moore vs Sea, Hopkins @ Ten, Gallup vs LAR, ODB @ Ari, Crowder @Bal, J. Washington vs Buf (picking up Slayton vs Mia for Washington) Also eyeing Pascal and AJ Brown

DST: Pat's @Cinci, Bal vs NYJ

Half PPR

QB: Winston, Darnold (BPA Fitz and K. Allen)

RB: Cook, Hunt @Ari, Mack @ NO, Powell @Bal, looking to grab Washington. 

WR: Thomas vs Ind, Adam's vs Chi, Diggs @LAC, Tate vs MIA (replacing with Slayton), J. Washington (replacing with AJ brown) 

DST: Ravens vs Jets, Steelers vs Buf

@chad72

Boy, was I wrong about Winston vs the Colts. I never could have predicted such a ceiling. 

Everything else is good but I don't like Diggs, I'd prefer A J Brown.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Boy, was I wrong about Winston vs the Colts. I never could have predicted such a ceiling. 

Everything else is good but I don't like Diggs, I'd prefer A J Brown.

If I get everyone,  would you flex brown over D. Washington in the half ppr, assuming Jacob's is out? Raiders take on the Jags this week and could be another big game. 

Heck even in the full ppr. I don't truly feel good about Gallup this week and looking to flex Wahington, Slayton, or Brown over him. 

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

If I get everyone,  would you flex brown over D. Washington in the half ppr, assuming Jacob's is out? Raiders take on the Jags this week and could be another big game. 

Heck even in the full ppr. I don't truly feel good about Gallup this week and looking to flex Wahington, Slayton, or Brown over him. 

If that is the case, Slayton would be my first choice

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

If that is the case, Slayton would be my first choice

Ya trying to get all 3 in both leagues as flex. Liking slayton, but hoping it's not a one time thing and Shepherd or Tate gets all the love next week. 

On 12/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, pacolts56 said:

Result?

Couldn't have foreseen injury like that.

42 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Result?

Couldn't have foreseen injury like that.

I was in church and forgot to update it.... unfortunately I lost by 6 pst anyway. My most grievous mistake was not starting AJ Brown... who torched Oakland.

Bummer for Penny... he was emerging as the main ball carrier for Seattle.

Anyway thanks for the tip.... it made sense had he not torn up his knee.

On to the consolation round! 

• Sad 1

So I didn't get everyone, so here's my updated roster.

Full PPR

QB: Winston @ Det, Tannehill vs Hou

RB: Cook @ LAC, Elliot vs LAR, D. Washington vs Jags, mattison

WR: D. Moore vs Sea, Hopkins @ Ten, Gallup vs LAR, ODB @ Ari, Crowder @Bal, D. Slayton vs Mia 

DST: Pat's @Cinci, Bal vs NYJ

In this one I'm looking to flex Washington or Slayton, depending on Jacob's status

Half PPR

QB: Winston, Darnold

RB: Cook, Hunt @Ari, P. Laird @NYG, Mack @ NO, 

WR: Thomas vs Ind, Adam's vs Chi, Diggs @LAC,  D. Slayton vs Mia, Z. Pascal @NO

DST: Ravens vs Jets, Steelers vs Buf. 

In this one I'm considering a couple options:

1. Laird over Hunt since he's both the main back and pass catcher

2. My flex between Diggs, Slayton, or Laird/Hunt.  Not trusting pascal since he'll be shadowed by Lattimore most likely. 

@chad72

16 hours ago, blumpkin 4 brady said:

Super Bowl playoffs in my .5pt PPR league (ESPN).

Flex options- J Mixon (CIN vs. NE), Z Pascal (vs. NO)or D. Singletary (BUF @ PIT)

I'd go with either Mixon or Singletary. Pascal probably has the higher ceiling, but lower floor due to Lattimore. 

Both RBs have bad matchups, but Singletary gets receptions. So is safer between the two. Depends on how safe the rest of your roster is and how much risk  you're willing to accept.

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

So I didn't get everyone, so here's my updated roster.

Full PPR

QB: Winston @ Det, Tannehill vs Hou

RB: Cook @ LAC, Elliot vs LAR, D. Washington vs Jags, mattison

WR: D. Moore vs Sea, Hopkins @ Ten, Gallup vs LAR, ODB @ Ari, Crowder @Bal, D. Slayton vs Mia 

DST: Pat's @Cinci, Bal vs NYJ

In this one I'm looking to flex Washington or Slayton, depending on Jacob's status

Half PPR

QB: Winston, Darnold

RB: Cook, Hunt @Ari, P. Laird @NYG, Mack @ NO, 

WR: Thomas vs Ind, Adam's vs Chi, Diggs @LAC,  D. Slayton vs Mia, Z. Pascal @NO

DST: Ravens vs Jets, Steelers vs Buf. 

In this one I'm considering a couple options:

1. Laird over Hunt since he's both the main back and pass catcher

2. My flex between Diggs, Slayton, or Laird/Hunt.  Not trusting pascal since he'll be shadowed by Lattimore most likely. 

@chad72

Laird - fantasy is not about names, it is about the land of opportunities. Slayton went cold, just like Eli in the second half. That is what worries me. It took the Eagles just a half to figure Eli and his tendencies out. Maybe the next game, they will force him to look Sterling and Tate's way. Laird, on the other hand, is that low ceiling high floor guy right now and instead of going for the big 20 points with a possibility of 5 or 6 points from other wide outs, I will take the sure 10 points from this RB.

@Narcosys @CR91 @Jared Cisneros

Here is an ESPN league, half-PPR, where the format is:

1 QB (4 pts for passing TD, 0.1 for completion)

2 RBs

2 WRs/TEs

2 WR/TE/RB

1 DEF thus allowing you to play 4 WRs or 4 TEs or 4 RBs, super flexible. I am the #1 seed and the main thing I worry about is that I have the possibility of too many players on Thursday night:

Here is my roster (my choices in bold):

QB: Carson Wentz (Rivers, Mayfield on waivers)

WRs: Michael Thomas vs Ind, Will Fuller at Ten, JuJu vs Buf, James Washington vs Buf, Breshad Perriman at Det

RBs: Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, LeVeon Bell, Adrian Peterson

DEF: Ravens, Eagles

WRs/TEs on waivers: Tyler Higbee at Dallas, O J Howard at Det, Hollister at Car, Amendola vs TB

Adrian has a good floor but bad ceiling since Chris Thompson is back. Perriman has a decent floor and better ceiling, do I swap them? Is LeVeon Bell too much of a risk vs the Ravens? I saw Devin Singletary do decent vs the Ravens, especially when the Bills were in trail mode because he was involved in the passing game. I think Bell will be involved in the passing game in a trailing game giving me a safe floor.

I play Ingram, Bell and Ravens Defense in the Thursday night game, which probably helps my opponent game plan better with more options till Sunday, that is the only thing I hate. Is that something I should worry about at all?

Thoughts??