Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football Advise 2019 Edition Ask Here

11 hours ago, chad72 said:

Here is a question for you:

Choose 6 out of these (2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE)):

Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler, Michael Thomas, JuJu, Mark Ingram, Evan Engram, Emmanuel Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Deebo Samuel

The ones in bold are my current choices. I don't know what to make of the Chiefs' improved run defense but hard to sit Ingram when the Ravens will try to keep Mahomes off the field with Lamar's and Ingram's legs with the run game.

The only question mark I have is on Chris Carson. With his case of the fumbles and NOs run Defense, being on par with Pitt, I would think about taking a flyer on Deebo against the soft Pass D of Pitt.

With Ben out it is a downgrade and may not turn as much into a passing game as one might hope, and Pitt will definitely run it more than they will pass, which can slow up the game. But again, SF is going to find their success through the air and not the run game. SFs middling pass D will still give the Steelers opportunities to go big. I think Garappolo throws quite a bit in this game and goes for over 300 yards.  That's why I am starting him.

Do you ever feel like the fantasy gods are out to get you, or that if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all?

Past two weeks, the only reason I lose is because they had a player on their team go off for 40+ points...at least 25 over their projections.

• Sad 1

On 9/19/2019 at 9:40 PM, Narcosys said:

The only question mark I have is on Chris Carson. With his case of the fumbles and NOs run Defense, being on par with Pitt, I would think about taking a flyer on Deebo against the soft Pass D of Pitt.

With Ben out it is a downgrade and may not turn as much into a passing game as one might hope, and Pitt will definitely run it more than they will pass, which can slow up the game. But again, SF is going to find their success through the air and not the run game. SFs middling pass D will still give the Steelers opportunities to go big. I think Garappolo throws quite a bit in this game and goes for over 300 yards.  That's why I am starting him.

Yeah, if Carson does not fumble, Deebo didn't do that much to warrant playing him over Carson.  I do have to start playing Adrian Peterson more till Carson shows me more. Thankfully, Michael Thomas and JuJu caught TDs in the second half, and Ingram and Engram went off in a big way helping me win my game.

Garropolo and the 49ers are a bit overrated, IMO. But hey, they are 3-0, and their defense is actually the most consistent unit. 

12 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Do you ever feel like the fantasy gods are out to get you, or that if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all?

Past two weeks, the only reason I lose is because they had a player on their team go off for 40+ points...at least 25 over their projections.

Was it a full PPR league? Was it Keenan Allen?

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, if Carson does not fumble, Deebo didn't do that much to warrant playing him over Carson.  I do have to start playing Adrian Peterson more till Carson shows me more. Thankfully, Michael Thomas and JuJu caught TDs in the second half, and Ingram and Engram went off in a big way helping me win my game.

Garropolo and the 49ers are a bit overrated, IMO. But hey, they are 3-0, and their defense is actually the most consistent unit. 

Was it a full PPR league? Was it Keenan Allen?

Half point ppr.  I scored 137 while my opponent got 146...Mike Evans got him 41 points.  I was highly unhappy

And idk what happened to Garrapolo, who screwed me.  I haven't had a QB get over 16 points so far: Cousins, Carr, Garrapolo.  Going for Brissett this week and probably going to snag Haskins after the Bears game when Keenum gets benched. Best QB's available are Winston @LAR, and maybe Minshew. So going with Brissett for now.  Going to try and snag W. Gallman of the Giants since Barkley is likely out for 6-8 weeks.

10 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Half point ppr.  I scored 137 while my opponent got 146...Mike Evans got him 41 points.  I was highly unhappy

And idk what happened to Garrapolo, who screwed me.  I haven't had a QB get over 16 points so far: Cousins, Carr, Garrapolo.  Going for Brissett this week and probably going to snag Haskins after the Bears game when Keenum gets benched. Best QB's available are Winston @LAR, and maybe Minshew. So going with Brissett for now.  Going to try and snag W. Gallman of the Giants since Barkley is likely out for 6-8 weeks.

It happens. As long as you are scoring points, the wins will eventually come. I always felt fantasy football needs a weighted standings that varies from week to week that includes wins as 50%, points scored as 25% and strength of schedule as 25%. That will reduce the number of lucky guys who get wins in low scoring duels.

As far as QB goes, I'd still go with Jameis Winston, his defense is still bad enough for him to have to pass the ball and their run game is still not nearly as good as they'd like it to be.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It happens. As long as you are scoring points, the wins will eventually come. I always felt fantasy football needs a weighted standings that varies from week to week that includes wins as 50%, points scored as 25% and strength of schedule as 25%. That will reduce the number of lucky guys who get wins in low scoring duels.

As far as QB goes, I'd still go with Jameis Winston, his defense is still bad enough for him to have to pass the ball and their run game is still not nearly as good as they'd like it to be.

Against the rams?!?

31 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Not against the Rams, just go get Daniel Jones for this week vs Redskins before he comes down to earth vs the Vikings the following week. Then, get Jameis Winston. 

Jones isn't available but I'm grabbing Kyle Allen.

Stuck on defenses.

Pit vs Cinci

Sea at Ari

Colts vs Oak

3 questions:

1. I’m trying to decide my flex for week 4 (PPR league).  Pre-waiver my options are C. Carson, Breida, Royce Freeman, Jarvis Landry, Curtis Samuel.  I have been playing Carson in my flex but his fumble issues and 4 point, week 3 stinker have me second guessing.  

2. Also, any thoughts on Mark Andrews, I was lucky enough to get him on waivers after week one, but the injury appears to have hampered him?

3. Is Aaron Rogers ever going to throw more than 1 TD in a game?  Ive finally thrown in the towel on him and put my backup in 

1 hour ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

3 questions:

1. I’m trying to decide my flex for week 4 (PPR league).  Pre-waiver my options are C. Carson, Breida, Royce Freeman, Jarvis Landry, Curtis Samuel.  I have been playing Carson in my flex but his fumble issues and 4 point, week 3 stinker have me second guessing.  

2. Also, any thoughts on Mark Andrews, I was lucky enough to get him on waivers after week one, but the injury appears to have hampered him?

3. Is Aaron Rogers ever going to throw more than 1 TD in a game?  Ive finally thrown in the towel on him and put my backup in 

1. Breida is on a bye-week for Week 4...that being said, I would probably narrow it down to Freeman vs. Samuel.  Of those 2, I think I'd be more interested in Samuel in Week 4. Denver faces a decent run defense against Jacksonville. Jarvis is highly targeted, but the Browns haven't looked great offensively for it to translate to catches/yardage. Chris Carson could be in play, but with his fumbling and Rashaad Penny possibly returning, I think I'd look elsewhere.

2. I'd still feel good keeping Mark Andrews. I think the foot issue did play a part in his less-than-stellar week, but Baltimore barely converted 50% of their passes, so that likely played a decent part in it. If he continues to carry a Questionable tag, I'd tread carefully starting him, but it's hard to stray away from the big numbers he put up in the first couple of weeks.

3.  Well you know Aaron Rodgers will throw for multiple touchdowns as soon as you bench him, right? That's the nightmare of Fantasy Football. I do like his match-up this week vs Philly, a team that should be able to put up points that Rodgers will have to match...although the Packers defense has been playing well enough that this may not end up being the case!

13 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

3 questions:

3. Is Aaron Rogers ever going to throw more than 1 TD in a game?  I've finally thrown in the towel on him and put my backup in 

Regarding 1. I am in the same boat. I like the Kyle Allen - Curtis Samuel connection. I think Carson will still get his touches, but he is not CMC to do well against the Cardinals' run D. CMC is the only one who has scored against them, if I am not mistaken. Mark Ingram could not score, Kerryon Johnson could not score, CMC scored on a run and catch. The Cardinals' goal line defense is outstanding against RBs and they sell out to the run, which is why Will Dissly may catch 1 or 2 TDs this week against them, all 3 TEs that went against them Hockenson, Andrews and Olsen have all caught TD passes. That is why I might tag Chris Carson along with Will Dissly as a flex in my line up in one of my leagues that is half PPR. 1 TD = 12 receptions, if you look at it and though you cannot count on TDs, I am pretty certain a Will Dissly will catch a TD vs Cardinals.

Regarding 2., I am assuming Will Dissly is not available. If he is, stream him, play him and keep Andrews on the bench this week.

Regarding 3., Matt LeFleur brought his Titans' and Falcons' ways of running the ball to take the burden off ARodgers. They are bottom 10 in tempo and pace in the league and have showcased the run more, and their D playing real well factors into it too. However, this TNF, the Eagles' front line is a very hard one to run on, so Rodgers will take to the air and get at least 2 TDs for you, a good week to play him.

• Thanks 1

Here is my team in this league format: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (wr/rb/te), 1 DST

QB: Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz

FLEX: Austin Ekeler, Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Adrian Peterson, Justin Jackson, Michael Thomas, JuJu, Evan Engram, Emmanuel Sanders, Will Dissly,  Ravens' DST, Eagles' DST

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros

Do I bench JuJu for Will Dissly to tag along with Chris Carson? Or do I play Justin Jackson over Chris Carson? Or do I do both?

14 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

3 questions:

1. Curtis Samuel: He may turn into Allen's #1

2. That's about all you can do is monitor the injury status.

3. Difficult to say because they are trying to establish he run, but when you look at his remaining schedule, he has seven favorable matchups.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Here is my team in this league format: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 FLEX (wr/rb/te), 1 DST

QB: Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz

FLEX: Austin Ekeler, Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Adrian Peterson, Justin Jackson, Michael Thomas, JuJu, Evan Engram, Emmanuel Sanders, Will Dissly,  Ravens' DST, Eagles' DST

Do I bench JuJu for Will Dissly to tag along with Chris Carson? Or do I play Justin Jackson over Chris Carson? Or do I do both?

Before I even got to the end, I was thinking Jackson over Carson.  It's hard to bench JuJu.

• Like 1

Another question, standard yahoo league with 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE), 1 K, 1 DST, this is my team:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RBs: Dalvin Cook, Mark Ingram, Austin Ekeler, Leonard Fournette, Adrian Peterson

WRs: Michael Thomas, Alshon Jeffrey, Tyrell Williams, Emmanuel Sanders, Nelson Agholor, D.J.Chark

TEs: Evan Engram, Darren Waller

K: Blank

DST: NYG vs Redskins (I am streaming them) - Falcons, Titans, Cowboys, Packers, Carolina, Bengals are the other Ds available

Who do I drop from above to get a kicker? Any other suggestions on DST or my starters in bold?

Team 

Qb Mahomes

RB Mack Attack :colts:

RB Cohen :Cry:

Wr Michael Thomas 

Wr Hollywood Brown

Wr Calvin Ridley

TE Hockenson 

K Fairbairn

Def New England

Bench 

John Brown

Duke Johnson

Curtis Samuel

Hunter Henry 

Dawson Knox 

Kareem Hunt :peek:

Who to start this week and also should I drop someone for Burkhead

@Jared Cisneros @Narcosys

10 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Team 

Qb Mahomes

RB Mack Attack :colts:

RB Cohen :Cry:

Wr Michael Thomas 

Wr Hollywood Brown

Wr Calvin Ridley

TE Hockenson 

K Fairbairn

Def New England

Bench 

John Brown

Duke Johnson

Curtis Samuel

Hunter Henry 

Dawson Knox 

Kareem Hunt :peek:

Who to start this week and also should I drop someone for Burkhead

@Jared Cisneros @Narcosys

Is Justin Jackson available on waivers? Your RB corp is very very thin.

Who is available on waivers? Is this a half PPR or PPR league? What is the format of the roster?

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Is Justin Jackson available on waivers? Your RB corp is very very thin.

Who is available on waivers? Is this a half PPR or PPR league? What is the format of the roster?

Jamaal Williams is available from the Packers and a couple of the 49ers backs are and Keynan Drake . In this league receptions count as a point and I been getting the rear end on my backs besides Mack. I had Lamar Miller and Mack but Miller got hurt

15 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Jamaal Williams is available from the Packers and a couple of the 49ers backs are and Keynan Drake . In this league receptions count as a point and I been getting the rear end on my backs besides Mack. I had Lamar Miller and Mack but Miller got hurt

I would still get Jamaal Williams but I'd still play Cohen this week. I'd also try to get Jeff Wilson, RB, 49ers since he seems to be the goal line back. Once you have them, drop Duke Johnson Jr. - I had him for 3 weeks and dropped him because a) Watson does not take many checkdowns and has a gun of an arm for intermediate range b) too many pass catchers in Hopkins, Stills, Fuller, Coutee etc. that compete with Duke to have any kind of consistent market share. At least with Jamaal Williams, there is a better market share since LeFleur features the run more than years past with the Packers.

I'd play Curtis Samuel over Marquise Brown till they show he can sustain a decent number of snaps consistently. The rest is good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I would still get Jamaal Williams but I'd still play Cohen this week. I'd also try to get Jeff Wilson, RB, 49ers since he seems to be the goal line back. Once you have them, drop Duke Johnson Jr. - I had him for 3 weeks and dropped him because a) Watson does not take many checkdowns and has a gun of an arm for intermediate range b) too many pass catchers in Hopkins, Stills, Fuller, Coutee etc. that compete with Duke to have any kind of consistent market share. At least with Jamaal Williams, there is a better market share since LeFleur features the run more than years past with the Packers.

I'd play Curtis Samuel over Marquise Brown till they show he can sustain a decent number of snaps consistently. The rest is good.

I have an IR spot and I moved Henry there. I picked up Jamaal and I have Samuel starting this week 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Another question, standard yahoo league with 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE), 1 K, 1 DST, this is my team:

RBs: Dalvin Cook, Mark Ingram, Austin Ekeler, Leonard Fournette, Adrian Peterson

WRs: Michael Thomas, Alshon Jeffrey, Tyrell Williams, Emmanuel Sanders, Nelson Agholor, D.J.Chark

DST: NYG vs Redskins (I am streaming them) - Falcons, Titans, Cowboys, Carolina, Bengals, Browns are the other Ds available

Who do I drop from above to get a kicker? Any other suggestions on DST or my starters in bold?

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros - any thoughts???

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This sounds dumb, but I would drop Peterson. I've heard there's a disconnect between Peterson and Gruden, and Gruden doesn't like him that much. Take it for what it's worth, but you look set at RB and that's who I would drop.

What about my DST options?

NYG, Redskins, Falcons, Titans, Cowboys, Carolina, Bengals, Browns are the ones available.

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

DST: NYG vs Redskins (I am streaming them) - Falcons, Titans, Cowboys, Packers, Carolina, Bengals are the other Ds available

Maybe agholor over Williams. Id pick a receiver to drop. Maybe cowboys or packers for D

Just now, Narcosys said:

Maybe agholor over Williams. Id pick a receiver to drop. Maybe cowboys or packers for D

My stupid commish would not change the waiver wire period from 2 days to 1 day. He says my work league is not super serious and they don't play for money, and the casual player might miss the fact that the player is available, unless it was over 2 days, whatever!!!

So, a guy dropped on Wednesday morning, playing on Thursday night, cannot be picked up, period. So Packers are OUT. I hate it but it is what it is.

As far as WR, I heard Ramsey may not play vs Broncos. Does that make Emmanuel Sanders a decent play?

21 hours ago, chad72 said:

Just thinking about this. If you're league allows, don't pick up a kicker until the Sunday games are over. If you are winning handedly and don't need a kicker, then you save dropping who you have...unless you don't have one. But if you do and they are on bye, then just wait and pick up a kicker for MNF.

17 hours ago, chad72 said:

My stupid commish would not change the waiver wire period from 2 days to 1 day. He says my work league is not super serious and they don't play for money, and the casual player might miss the fact that the player is available, unless it was over 2 days, whatever!!!

So, a guy dropped on Wednesday morning, playing on Thursday night, cannot be picked up, period. So Packers are OUT. I hate it but it is what it is.

As far as WR, I heard Ramsey may not play vs Broncos. Does that make Emmanuel Sanders a decent play?

He isn't playing, but Sanders is questionable. He has been doing well enough. It's a toss up to me.  Looking at your options I think I'd rank them Sanders, Williams, Agholor.

Half PPR:

RB: Cook, Mixon, Damien Williams, Gore, J. Jackson

WR: Thomas, Kupp, McLaurin, Diggs, C. Samuel, MVS

Checking my sanity here, pretty sure this is my best lineup, unless I want to swap out Thomas for MVS or Samuel.  The matchups are great for both MVS and Samuels, but Thomas is still getting his targets, just not making much of them

Full PPR:

RB: Elliot, Cook, Jacobs, Penny, Gallman

WR: Golladay, Kirk, Watkins, DJ Moore, M. Brown

-Both Elliot and Cook have TERRIBLE matchups (@NO and @Chi respectively).  So Should I start Jacob over one of them, most likely Elliot as Cook is near match-up proof, or flex him over Watkins?

-Do I swap out Moore for Golladay with the matchups?  KC has been doing decent but Golladay is getting his targets.  Watkins has come back down, but great matchup. Possibly Watkins, Kirk, Moore?

@chad72, @Jared Cisneros

Would you receive Mack for McLaurin straight up?  I'm not sure I like Mack's second half very much. 

@PIT

MIA

JAC

@HOU

TEN

@TB

@NO

CAR

@JAC

Versus McLaurins schedule

BUF

NYJ

DET

@CAR

@GB

PHI

NYG

@DAL

Not sure what combination I can offer between, McLaurin, Diggs, C. Samuel, MVS, Damien Williams, Gore,  and J. Jackson.

His Roster:

RB: D. Johnson, Mack, McCoy, J. Howard, L. Murray, Alexander Mattison

WR: D. Adams, TY, Chris Godwin, Landry, R. Anderson.

Thoughts on what might make him bite? 

47 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Half PPR:

RB: Cook, Mixon, Damien Williams, Gore, J. Jackson

WR: Thomas, Kupp, McLaurin, Diggs, C. Samuel, MVS

Checking my sanity here, pretty sure this is my best lineup, unless I want to swap out Thomas for MVS or Samuel.  The matchups are great for both MVS and Samuels, but Thomas is still getting his targets, just not making much of them

Full PPR:

RB: Elliot, Cook, Jacobs, Penny, Gallman

WR: Golladay, Kirk, Watkins, DJ Moore, M. Brown

-Both Elliot and Cook have TERRIBLE matchups (@NO and @Chi respectively).  So Should I start Jacob over one of them, most likely Elliot as Cook is near match-up proof, or flex him over Watkins?

-Do I swap out Moore for Golladay with the matchups?  KC has been doing decent but Golladay is getting his targets.  Watkins has come back down, but great matchup. Possibly Watkins, Kirk, Moore?

@chad72, @Jared Cisneros

Half PPR - Samuel is more likely to get a TD or two than Michael Thomas. Half PPR is still closer to standard than full PPR, IMO. A TD is 12 receptions. Even the best of WRs do not get 12 receptions. If I remember from the 2018 Thanksgiving Saints vs Cowboys game, Cowboys smothered Alvin Kamara to the tune of just 72 total yards, and limited the passing game considerably but Zeke caught a TD pass against them, both OL are good on screen passes and Zeke is going to get his share. So playing Samuel over Michael Thomas is a good idea. Considering the high number of snaps they play, I'd still go with Zeke and Cook. 

Full PPR - I'd sit Watkins and play D J Moore to go with Kirk and Golladay. Panthers wide outs are going to do good. Look at the week Keenan Allen had vs the Texans. Too many mouths to feed in KC but with the Panthers, you can narrow it to CMC, Moore, Samuel and Olsen, that will be 95% of your targets, IMO. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Would you receive Mack for McLaurin straight up?  I'm not sure I like Mack's second half very much. 

@PIT

MIA

JAC

@HOU

TEN

@TB

@NO

CAR

@JAC

Versus McLaurins schedule

BUF

NYJ

DET

@CAR

@GB

PHI

NYG

@DAL

Not sure what combination I can offer between, McLaurin, Diggs, C. Samuel, MVS, Damien Williams, Gore,  and J. Jackson.

His Roster:

RB: D. Johnson, Mack, McCoy, J. Howard, L. Murray, Alexander Mattison

WR: D. Adams, TY, Chris Godwin, Landry, R. Anderson.

Thoughts on what might make him bite? 

Hands down, yes, Mack for McLaurin. I am surprised it is even being proposed. McLaurin, like most rookies, will get eventually bottled up but Mack, he has the help of the whole OL that is rock solid, plus with Reich's emphasis on the run game this year. Remember Calvin Ridley last year, 4 TDs in the first 3 games or something like that, and how he fizzled after that, I expect similar attention to McLaurin and tepid production eventually.

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Just thinking about this. If you're league allows, don't pick up a kicker until the Sunday games are over. If you are winning handedly and don't need a kicker, then you save dropping who you have...unless you don't have one. But if you do and they are on bye, then just wait and pick up a kicker for MNF.

Since I am the leader in the standings, I am last on the waiver wire, and cannot stream for that week, I have to stream thinking 2 weeks ahead. What do you think of the Bengals' D against the Steelers? They have the Steelers and then the Cardinals. They played very well against the Bills but stunk it up vs the 49ers. Would they be a better play than the Giants who have given up 94 points in 2 weeks? Or do I play it safe and pick up either the Saints or Cowboys D?

Also, I do not have a kicker, period because I dropped Robbie Gould because of the bye week. If I drop someone on Sunday or Monday, they cannot be picked up till Wednesday morning. 

32 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Hands down, yes, Mack for McLaurin. I am surprised it is even being proposed. McLaurin, like most rookies, will get eventually bottled up but Mack, he has the help of the whole OL that is rock solid, plus with Reich's emphasis on the run game this year. Remember Calvin Ridley last year, 4 TDs in the first 3 games or something like that, and how he fizzled after that, I expect similar attention to McLaurin and tepid production eventually.

Well I'm the one trying to get Mack. So I am trying to come up with a trade that he will take. Mac's second half run-Ds are nearly all deep red matchups.

How about M. Thomas for Mack straight up? Though Bree's might be back around week 10. How would that hurt my Half PPR Line-up/

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Since I am the leader in the standings, I am last on the waiver wire, and cannot stream for that week, I have to stream thinking 2 weeks ahead. What do you think of the Bengals' D against the Steelers? They have the Steelers and then the Cardinals. They played very well against the Bills but stunk it up vs the 49ers. Would they be a better play than the Giants who have given up 94 points in 2 weeks? Or do I play it safe and pick up either the Saints or Cowboys D?

Also, I do not have a kicker, period because I dropped Robbie Gould because of the bye week. If I drop someone on Sunday or Monday, they cannot be picked up till Wednesday morning. 

Ya Bengals or cowboys. Like you said about the cowboys and last year versus the saints, but now without brees.

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ya Bengals or cowboys. Like you said about the cowboys and last year versus the saints, but now without brees.

Cowboys play the Saints very well typically. Even in 2009, they were the team to take down the unbeaten 13-0 Saints. 

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Well I'm the one trying to get Mack. So I am trying to come up with a trade that he will take. Mac's second half run-Ds are nearly all deep red matchups.

How about M. Thomas for Mack straight up? Though Bree's might be back around week 10. How would that hurt my Half PPR Line-up/

Come playoff time, M. Thomas gets Falcons, SF, Indy and Titans in weeks 13, 14, 15 and 16, juicy match ups, IMO. Mack gets Titans, Bucs, Saints and Panthers out of which just the Panthers match up is a good one, IF you get to week 16. I'd keep Michael Thomas.

Give McLaurin, sell high on him and see if you can get Mack.

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Come playoff time, M. Thomas gets Falcons, SF, Indy and Titans in weeks 13, 14, 15 and 16, juicy match ups, IMO. Mack gets Titans, Bucs, Saints and Panthers out of which just the Panthers match up is a good one, IF you get to week 16. I'd keep Michael Thomas.

Give McLaurin, sell high on him and see if you can get Mack.

Thanks.

Another league I'm getting offered hopkins for josh jacobs and Watkins, thoughts?