Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s all good crazy coLt we are both colts fans and rooting for the same team. I don’t wanna argue with a colts fan. I will save it for a pats fan or Texans fan. I just wanted to defend why I was saying what I was saying. It hits a nerve to me when people criticize other people’s colts related threads no matter how monotonous it’s become, even if that’s not how you meant it.  Have a merry Christmas   
    • Dude, u call this bashing?  I barely said anything about the guy and merely asked the question if it was him or coaching. How is that bashing?  And by you complaining that this thread was started you basically said that this thread is unwelcome. Am I losing my mind here people or what??  Again im not sure it’s brissett that’s why I’m asking. There is anecdotal evidence it could be him but I’m not so sure. It could be other teams are dialing more pressure near the end of the games or we are running too much and getting stuffed to keep the clock running. I’m not trying to argue here I’m just basically defending what I wrote. 
    • I'd want Ron Rivera but I think he'll end up somewhere in the NFL or a big college HC position.  
    • As a connoisseur, I appreciate the weed jokes.  You guys can keep your X-Files & tinfoil though.  I know what I saw on the sideline and heard what came out of 56th street the following week...  But why don't you geniuses answer my questions?   Would Frank have put Luck back into the Steelers game if he said he wanted to go back in?  They never took JB's helmet until after halftime.  Never took him to the back for a more thorough examination.  Just let him stand there with his helmet & watch...  Also would Frank have let Luck take all the reps the next week but then bench him at the last moment and roll with a backup with such minimal preparation?     If your answer is yes to either then you're all smoking crack or crystal meth.  And I don't want any of either.  Though I hear tinfoil could be used with either.  .  So enjoy.  I'll stick with the weed and I'll be waiting for those answers. 
    • No, I just started Lamar and left Ingram on the bench. When you have fewer options, it’s easier to make decisions and not go based on analysts warnings. Thursday night plays games with the decision making.    Hope Ekeler comes through with a close enough performance for me to win.     I still have Dalvin Cook, Fournette and Ekeler to go, my opponent has Gurley, Chubb and Mostert. I finish off with Michael Thomas on Monday Night.
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 10,376

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,393

• HOZER

HOZER 4,106

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,196

• NYFAN

NYFAN 1

Rookie