Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football Advise 2019 Edition Ask Here

I have a bit of a dilemma.  I am participating in a keeper league and my best options to hold over are David Johnson or Travis Kelce. For most David Johnson is probably the logical choice, but I have had him 2 years in a row and felt burned 2 years in a row, so im a bit jaded on him.  Is Johnson worth a roll of the dice or do i stick with seemingly a sure thing in Kelce?  (10 team ppr, 2 each of RB/WR, a TE and a flex)

26 minutes ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

I have a bit of a dilemma.  I am participating in a keeper league and my best options to hold over are David Johnson or Travis Kelce. For most David Johnson is probably the logical choice, but I have had him 2 years in a row and felt burned 2 years in a row, so im a bit jaded on him.  Is Johnson worth a roll of the dice or do i stick with seemingly a sure thing in Kelce?  (10 team ppr, 2 each of RB/WR, a TE and a flex)

Keep David Johnson. He's a first-round guy still, and with Kyler Murray at QB, and a respectable receiving core, that offense will open up, and defenses will have to respect the pass game. DJ will get lots of receptions in PPR as well. Add to the fact that elite RB's such as Melvin Gordon and Zeke are holding out, and DJ becomes even more important.

You can find plenty of good TE's in the draft, and you may be able to re-draft Kelce. As elite as he is, you only start one TE, and there's a bunch of good ones this year.

Good luck in your league!

I have played in a 12 team league with hardcore guys since 2015. They take it real serious and it has been the same 12 guys from 2015-2018 lmao . We always meet up. I finally won it all last year so I will get my trophy and shirt haha . It took me long enough. They have their laptops out and beer mugs out haha . My advice to winning it all is take a WR 1st, I took Hopkins last year. Take 2 RB's 2nd and 3rd, I took Gordon but also took Coleman. I took Andrew in the 4th round and they laughed at me, now who has the last laugh with 39 and 4500 lmao . Also take a great defense. I did that early too as I had Baltimore's and LA Rams too as my backup. In our 12 team league a QB gets 6 points for a TD, not sure how your's work. 

I am going for a Repeat and taking Luck again early just to freak the guys out lmao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have played in a 12 team league with hardcore guys since 2015. They take it real serious and it has been the same 12 guys from 2015-2018 lmao . We always meet up. I finally won it all last year so I will get my trophy and shirt haha . It took me long enough. They have their laptops out and beer mugs out haha . My advice to winning it all is take a WR 1st, I took Hopkins last year. Take 2 RB's 2nd and 3rd, I took Gordon but also took Coleman. I took Andrew in the 4th round and they laughed at me, now who has the last laugh with 39 and 4500 lmao . Also take a great defense. I did that early too as I had Baltimore's and LA Rams too as my backup. In our 12 team league a QB gets 6 points for a TD, not sure how your's work. 

I am going for a Repeat and taking Luck again early just to freak the guys out lmao 

So I assume you don't need any advice, Mr. Bragger? :lol:

8 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

I would keep Travis Kelce, With the new platoon system for RB you can RB production elsewhere

2 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I would keep Travis Kelce, With the new platoon system for RB you can RB production elsewhere

I agree. If it is a mandatory TE league, Kelce is as good as a WR2 at worst and WR1 at best. Murray's legs could eat into DJ's running since he is more mobile than any other QBs they have had. He will have the same impact Lamar Jackson and Cam Newton have on their RBs, IMO. Plus, I have not seen any WOW from any of their off season O-line moves, so I feel like they will be playing from behind and Murray will be getting sacked or running around. Until I see the Cardinals improve their O-line, I cannot retain DJ over Kelce confidently in a keeper league. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

So I assume you don't need any advice, Mr. Bragger? :lol:

I always can use advice actually, I could go from 1st to being bad. You always give good advice about this stuff. I know you were joking around but I did get lucky last year. My final 4 win was by .3, that is how close it was. I won my final by like 20 points but I was .3 away from getting eliminated. I just think taking WR's and RB's early is the smart thing to do. When I took Andrew in the 4th is when the QB's went quick. Rodgers and Brees were the only one's to go before round 4. The guy that took Mahomes - he went round 4, he lost in the final 4 to the guy I beat in the finals. The guy I played had Brees and had a slew of RB's and WR's at his disposal. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I always can use advice actually, I could go from 1st to being bad. You always give good advice about this stuff. I know you were joking around but I did got lucky last year. My final 4 win was by .3, that is how close it was. I won my final by like 20 points but I was .3 away from getting eliminated. I just think taking WR's and RB's early is the smart thing to do. When I took Andrew in the 4th is when the QB's went quick. Rodgers and Brees were the only one's to go before round 4. The guy that took Mahomes - he went round 4, he lost in the final 4 to the guy I beat in the finals. The guy I played had Brees and had a slew of RB's and WR's at his disposal. 

RB's and WR's are definitely the way to go. Love taking advantage of PPR rules as well. I think QB's are deep this year. I honestly may go for someone like a Deshaun Watson in the middle rounds as a rebound candidate, or Russell Wilson as a sleeper this year. Nice job on winning your league and that semifinal match! Sometimes you need a little Luck to win (no pun intended)! :thmup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

RB's and WR's are definitely the way to go. Love taking advantage of PPR rules as well. I think QB's are deep this year. I honestly may go for someone like a Deshaun Watson in the middle rounds as a rebound candidate, or Russell Wilson as a sleeper this year. Nice job on winning your league and that semifinal match! Sometimes you need a little Luck to win (no pun intended)! :thmup:

Yeah that .3 win nearly gave me a heart attack. When I meet up with the guys, he is going to give me a funny look when we talk about it. That guy had Gurley and my team played like crap that day. That may have been a day where Luck didn't have a good day, I can't remember fully. Taking Coleman for me really helped because Gordon missed a few games. When Gordon went out I thought it was over. I remember talking to you last year and you told me to keep Coleman in no matter what. I did :thmup:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I for sure go RB and WR early and often (didnt take a QB until the 10th round...Brees).  The forum still seems split on the Kelce/Johnson debate.  I probably change it back and forth 10 times between now and our draft on 8/25.  I think my sticking points are the with TEs there are 5 or so elite and then everyone else but, conversely, I have to have 3 servicable RBs any given Sunday to maneuver around bye weeks.

On 8/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

You can quite literally draft a good qb in rounds 10+, I'm not looking to take one until then, and only if the value is there, could wait till round 12.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

I for sure go RB and WR early and often (didnt take a QB until the 10th round...Brees).  The forum still seems split on the Kelce/Johnson debate.  I probably change it back and forth 10 times between now and our draft on 8/25.  I think my sticking points are the with TEs there are 5 or so elite and then everyone else but, conversely, I have to have 3 servicable RBs any given Sunday to maneuver around bye weeks.

Elite TEs don't win championships. 

E. Engram, OJ Howard, V. McDonald, J. Cook, D. Njoku, D. Goedert, M. Andrews, C. Herndon, and J. Doyle

Will all be there in rounds 5, 6, 7, 8, and 11+.

• Like 1

I need some keeper advise as well. I am playing in a 1/2 ppr league where I can keep 1 player. I have the 10th pick of the 1st round. My best two options are either keeping Julio Jones in the 1st round or Marlon Mack in the 10th round. Marlon Mack is projected to be a 3rd round picks my most analysts. I am leaning toward Mack that's really good value in the 10th round. Tough to give up Julio though. He's the best receiver in the league. What do you guys think? Should I go with Marlon Mack or Julio Jones?

On 8/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, Narcosys said:

Elite TEs don't win championships. 

E. Engram, OJ Howard, V. McDonald, J. Cook, D. Njoku, D. Goedert, M. Andrews, C. Herndon, and J. Doyle

Will all be there in rounds 5, 6, 7, 8, and 11+.

I dont mean to be insulting but i feel like i could list a bunch of 2nd tier RBs or WRs (or QBs for that matter) and make the same point.

I understand that waiver wire is where championships are made, but honestly why DJ over Kelce (not trying to be cheeky here) Just give me good reasons.  

10 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

I dont mean to be insulting but i feel like i could list a bunch of 2nd tier RBs or WRs (or QBs for that matter) and make the same point.

I understand that waiver wire is where championships are made, but honestly why DJ over Kelce (not trying to be cheeky here) Just give me good reasons.  

Top tier RB's are always going to get more points than the top tier TEs. Another key point is that the Fantasy point drop of RB's from top tier to next tier is 27%. Given that TE top tier drop off is more, there are far fewer top tier  TE's and they produce less than even a second tier RB and WR.  Look at last years points:

All of these RB's were ahead of Kelce:

1  Todd Gurley  LAR  313.1

2  Saquon Barkley  NYG  294.8

3  Christian McCaffrey  CAR  278.5

4  Alvin Kamara  NO  273.2

5  Ezekiel Elliott  DAL  252.2

6  Melvin Gordon  LAC  225.5

7  James Conner  PIT  225.0

8  Kareem Hunt  CLE  204.2

9  Joe Mixon CIN 200.4

10.  David Johnson ARI 196.7

All these WR were above Kelce:

1  Tyreek Hill KC  241.0

2  Antonio Brown  OAK  219.7

3  Davante Adams  GB  218.6

4  DeAndre Hopkins  HOU  218.5

5  Julio Jones  ATL  212.8

6  Mike Evans  TB  198.4

7  Adam Thielen  MIN  194.3

In Rounds 1 & 2 you can get 1 of each of these, or possibly even 2 RB's.  After these guys, which puts you at the end of Round two and on in to round 3, Kelce will be drafted. However, there were 8 other players last year within 20 points over the course of the season to Kelce (Excluding QBs again). George Kittle was the next closest TE with 21 points behind.

After the 3rd round, you start looking at 100 point drop off from those first and 2nd round RB/WR.  Excluding the freak season last year for the top 3 TE's, you don't see that kind of drop off with your TEs.  I can afford to lose a top tier TE, I cannot afford to lose a top tier RB and need to have as close to the same production replacement as the RB.  Drafting a TE in the later rounds, won't get you that far off. 

It's about shoring up your flex and a backup when the inevitable occurs.

12 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Top tier RB's are always going to get more points than the top tier TEs. Another key point is that the Fantasy point drop of RB's from top tier to next tier is 27%. Given that TE top tier drop off is more, there are far fewer top tier  TE's and they produce less than even a second tier RB and WR.  Look at last years points:

All of these RB's were ahead of Kelce:

1  Todd Gurley  LAR  313.1

2  Saquon Barkley  NYG  294.8

3  Christian McCaffrey  CAR  278.5

4  Alvin Kamara  NO  273.2

5  Ezekiel Elliott  DAL  252.2

6  Melvin Gordon  LAC  225.5

7  James Conner  PIT  225.0

8  Kareem Hunt  CLE  204.2

9  Joe Mixon CIN 200.4

10.  David Johnson ARI 196.7

All these WR were above Kelce:

1  Tyreek Hill KC  241.0

2  Antonio Brown  OAK  219.7

3  Davante Adams  GB  218.6

4  DeAndre Hopkins  HOU  218.5

5  Julio Jones  ATL  212.8

6  Mike Evans  TB  198.4

7  Adam Thielen  MIN  194.3

In Rounds 1 & 2 you can get 1 of each of these, or possibly even 2 RB's.  After these guys, which puts you at the end of Round two and on in to round 3, Kelce will be drafted. However, there were 8 other players last year within 20 points over the course of the season to Kelce (Excluding QBs again). George Kittle was the next closest TE with 21 points behind.

After the 3rd round, you start looking at 100 point drop off from those first and 2nd round RB/WR.  Excluding the freak season last year for the top 3 TE's, you don't see that kind of drop off with your TEs.  I can afford to lose a top tier TE, I cannot afford to lose a top tier RB and need to have as close to the same production replacement as the RB.  Drafting a TE in the later rounds, won't get you that far off. 

It's about shoring up your flex and a backup when the inevitable occurs.

Thanks, very helpful.  Fingers crossed I draft 6-10 so i can snag two from those lists. 

I have noticed a few names getting some love on mock drafts that are surprises.  My big question mark is Damien Williams RB for KC, any thoughts on him?  Is he a potential star or is he just the default RB because Hunt and Ware are now elsewhere?

18 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

Thanks, very helpful.  Fingers crossed I draft 6-10 so i can snag two from those lists. 

I have noticed a few names getting some love on mock drafts that are surprises.  My big question mark is Damien Williams RB for KC, any thoughts on him?  Is he a potential star or is he just the default RB because Hunt and Ware are now elsewhere?

He's got the potential to be 2nd round worthy. Not just because of his team, but  also because of his skill.

However if your in the 6-10 range, you should probably go zero RB strategy (especially 9-10). 

• Like 1

@Jared Cisneros

How would you stack these RBs and WRs ?

J. Jacobs

D. Henry

N. Chubb

D. Williams

J. Mixon

D. Cook

J. Conner

R. Woods

B. Cooks

K. Golladay

S. Diggs

K. Allen

M. Evans

A. Thielen

A. Cooper

I've already got a RB and a couple WRs targeted for my first two rounds based on my position that I know will be there.  However in the 3rd and 4th rounds I've got a lot of choices and I know some won't be there anyways and others will likely be available in the 5th round. 

Making my big board and I've got each player slotted into certain rounds based on my mocks, but wondering your take.  Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@Jared Cisneros

How would you stack these RBs and WRs ?

J. Jacobs

D. Henry

N. Chubb

D. Williams

J. Mixon

D. Cook

J. Conner

R. Woods

B. Cooks

K. Golladay

S. Diggs

K. Allen

M. Evans

A. Thielen

A. Cooper

I've already got a RB and a couple WRs targeted for my first two rounds based on my position that I know will be there.  However in the 3rd and 4th rounds I've got a lot of choices and I know some won't be there anyways and others will likely be available in the 5th round. 

Making my big board and I've got each player slotted into certain rounds based on my mocks, but wondering your take.  Thanks.

Mixon, Cook, Chubb, Jacobs, Conner, Williams, Henry for the RB's

Allen, Evans, Theilen, Diggs, Golladay, Cooper, Cooks, Woods for the WR's

None of these are bad choices IMO, this is the order I would have both positions in.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Mixon, Cook, Chubb, Jacobs, Conner, Williams, Henry for the RB's

Allen, Evans, Theilen, Diggs, Golladay, Cooper, Cooks, Woods for the WR's

None of these are bad choices IMO, this is the order I would have both positions in.

Not High on Williams?

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Not High on Williams?

I think he's an average rb in the first place, and Mahomes is a huge ball hog with elite receivers where Williams production will be consistently down in some games IMO. I can also see him get removed from certain games after the Chiefs put up huge leads after 2 and 3 quarters.

• Like 1

This is my most common mock for my ten team league. This league really messes you up if you choose the wrong defense so you need multiple defenses.

QB- Goff, Murray

RB- Gurley, Mack, Carson, Montgomery, Howard

WR- Juju, Thelin, Ridley, Landry

TE- Doyle, Hockinson

D- Broncos, Texans

K- Lutz

Thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

Just did my draft today. (PPR with Flex Money League with Silent Auction for Free Agency)  Had the 5th Pick (10 teams).

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady

RB - Damien Williams, Marlon Mack, Tevin Coleman, Rashaad Penny, LeSean McCoy

WR - Devante Adams, Odell Beckham Jr., Calvin Ridley, Josh Gordon, Curtis Samuel

TE - Eric Ebron

DST - Los Angles Rams

K - Will Lutz

How did I do?

I have a league where they are constructing the roster as 2 RBs, 2 WRs/TEs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB) and I told them it would be a bad idea if someone drafted 4 starting RBs and played them all year long leading to slim pickings for the others.

It is a 0.5 PPR league. What do you guys think about that? Is it a good thing or bad thing?

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

I have a league where they are constructing the roster as 2 RBs, 2 WRs/TEs, 2 FLEX (WR/RB) and I told them it would be a bad idea if someone drafted 4 starting RBs and played them all year long leading to slim pickings for the others.

It is a 0.5 PPR league. What do you guys think about that? Is it a good thing or bad thing?

That can be rough. I also don’t particularly enjoy a league where TE is optional simply because when there isn’t a mandatory starting TE required, then the TE position loses a ton of value. 

So in the end this will will be a horse race to hoard RBs and WRs with RBs taking the main focus if you can start 4. 

If your opposition falls on deaf ears just plan accordingly and load up. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 8:24 PM, Virtuoso80 said:

Just did my draft today. (PPR with Flex Money League with Silent Auction for Free Agency)  Had the 5th Pick (10 teams).

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady

RB - Damien Williams, Marlon Mack, Tevin Coleman, Rashaad Penny, LeSean McCoy

WR - Devante Adams, Odell Beckham Jr., Calvin Ridley, Josh Gordon, Curtis Samuel

TE - Eric Ebron

DST - Los Angles Rams

K - Will Lutz

How did I do?

10 team league - very good draft!!! But then, in 10 team leagues, you get a starter in Round 13 and 14, LOL. There are others that have similarly good teams too. 

Ebron is very TD dependent, I would get someone like Delanie Walker or even take a flier on a guy like T.J.Hockenson, who I have a gut feeling is going to break out at the TE position in mandatory TE leagues. 

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

10 team league - very good draft!!! But then, in 10 team leagues, you get a starter in Round 13 and 14, LOL. There are others that have similarly good teams too. 

Ebron is very TD dependent, I would get someone like Delanie Walker or even take a flier on a guy like T.J.Hockenson, who I have a gut feeling is going to break out at the TE position in mandatory TE leagues. 

I was thinking about the TE issue, and of course on top of the Luck retirement, I need to revisit it and see what is available via either trade or free agency.

Just finished my 10 team keeper league draft.  Im fairly happy with the result. 

QB: Rodgers, Wilson

RB: D. Johnson, Henry, C. Carson, Freeman, Breida

WR: Hopkins, K. Allen, M. Williams, Landry, R. Anderson, C. Samuel

TE: Ebron

DEF: Pats

K: Gould

My biggest issues are TE and the fact that most of my players are on bye in weeks 10-12.  I was hoping to get some feedback.  I thought I might try Ebron out a few weeks and look at the wire if he disappears.  Is this a solid strategy or do I need to get someone like D. Walker now?  If so, who should i drop? 

So I made a mistake at my auction draft and got Chris Herndon for $1. I believe he will do well this season...but after the 4 game suspension that I wasn't aware of.

Best available TE options

Colts - Ebron/Doyle

SEA - W. Dissly

CIN - Eifert/Uzomah

BAL - H. Hurst

ARI: C. Clay/ Seals-Jones (I like him)

DET: Hockenson/ James

TB: Brate

I really have no clue who to grab. Not sure I want to trust in Ebron yet.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:54 AM, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

Just finished my 10 team keeper league draft.  Im fairly happy with the result. 

QB: Rodgers, Wilson

RB: D. Johnson, Henry, C. Carson, Freeman, Breida

WR: Hopkins, K. Allen, M. Williams, Landry, R. Anderson, C. Samuel

TE: Ebron

DEF: Pats

K: Gould

My biggest issues are TE and the fact that most of my players are on bye in weeks 10-12.  I was hoping to get some feedback.  I thought I might try Ebron out a few weeks and look at the wire if he disappears.  Is this a solid strategy or do I need to get someone like D. Walker now?  If so, who should i drop? 

Don't carry more than two TE unless you have the luxury of dropping depth in other areas. I would think walker will do better, but this us all speculation because we just don't know about Brissett.

10 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Don't carry more than two TE unless you have the luxury of dropping depth in other areas. I would think walker will do better, but this us all speculation because we just don't know about Brissett.

Agreed, I suspected Ebron would have a drop off from last year, even if Luck were in Indy, now I can see an even deeper decline for  Ebron.  One other thing, Kyle Rudolph is available, would he be a better option?

7 hours ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

Agreed, I suspected Ebron would have a drop off from last year, even if Luck were in Indy, now I can see an even deeper decline for  Ebron.  One other thing, Kyle Rudolph is available, would he be a better option?

I had Rudolph last year... bad taste. 

20 hours ago, Narcosys said:

So I made a mistake at my auction draft and got Chris Herndon for $1. I believe he will do well this season...but after the 4 game suspension that I wasn't aware of.

Best available TE options

Colts - Ebron/Doyle

SEA - W. Dissly

CIN - Eifert/Uzomah

BAL - H. Hurst

ARI: C. Clay/ Seals-Jones (I like him)

DET: Hockenson/ James

TB: Brate

I really have no clue who to grab. Not sure I want to trust in Ebron yet.

@Jared Cisneros

What do you think.

I night have narrowed it down to hockenso, D. Waller from the raiders, H. Hurst, or Seals-Jones.

I plan on running Herndon once he gets back, but I need s 4 game replacement.  Maybe Waller?

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@Jared Cisneros

What do you think.

I night have narrowed it down to hockenso, D. Waller from the raiders, H. Hurst, or Seals-Jones.

I plan on running Herndon once he gets back, but I need s 4 game replacement.  Maybe Waller?

Waller is a nice sleeper. Eifert would be a good 4 game replacement because A.J. Green will miss the first few games. I wouldn't use Ebron anymore, and Hock is a rookie TE.

I'd go Waller first, Eifert second.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Waller is a nice sleeper. Eifert would be a good 4 game replacement because A.J. Green will miss the first few games. I wouldn't use Ebron anymore, and Hock is a rookie TE.

I'd go Waller first, Eifert second.

Ya, dropping Herndon for now since he's also got a week 5 bye and if Waller shines its not a big loss. However I don't expect him to get nabbed, I could drop Jacoby instead but my other QB is Cousins.

I'm thinking maybe grabbing Darnold or Prescott instead, I grabbed Brisset as a kind of sleeper-ish pick if the offense does better than we think. What two would you roster if those options? 

I spent all my money on WRs and RBs.

5 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ya, dropping Herndon for now since he's also got a week 5 bye and if Waller shines its not a big loss. However I don't expect him to get nabbed, I could drop Jacoby instead but my other QB is Cousins.

I'm thinking maybe grabbing Darnold or Prescott instead, I grabbed Brisset as a kind of sleeper-ish pick if the offense does better than we think. What two would you roster if those options? 

I spent all my money on WRs and RBs.

Love Darnold this year. I'd grab him. I think he'll take a major step forward in the Jets offense. Also, I'd grab Brissett over Dak. Colts have an excellent receiving core. Although I'm down on the Colts receivers as a whole in fantasy, I'm somewhat high on what Brissett can do.

Edit: I missed Cousins, go with Cousins and Darnold. If Darnold struggles early, pick up Brissett.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Love Darnold this year. I'd grab him. I think he'll take a major step forward in the Jets offense. Also, I'd grab Brissett over Dak. Colts have an excellent receiving core. Although I'm down on the Colts receivers as a whole in fantasy, I'm somewhat high on what Brissett can do.

Edit: I missed Cousins, go with Cousins and Darnold. If Darnold struggles early, pick up Brissett.

Do darnold vs Buf or cousins vs Atl?

I'm not up on either right now so idk. I think Atl might be more high scoring since the jets have bell and may run more.

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Do darnold vs Buf or cousins vs Atl?

I'm not up on either right now so idk. I think Atl might be more high scoring since the jets have bell and may run more.

Definitely Cousins week 1. Atlanta has a putrid pass defense and you should get a good performance out of Cousins. Darnold is facing a tough pass defense in Buffalo.

• Thanks 1

My team in 12 team half PPR league, format is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

QB: Mahomes, Brady

RB: CMC, Damien Williams, Mark Ingram, Matt Breida, Tony Pollard, Dion Lewis 

WR: Lockett, Jeffrey, Robby Anderson, Curtis Samuel, James Washington

DEF: Jaguars

K: Justin Tucker

Once Zeke’s contract is done and he plays in a game, am I safe to unload Pollard? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

My team in 12 team half PPR league, format is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

QB: Mahomes, Brady

RB: CMC, Damien Williams, Mark Ingram, Matt Breida, Tony Pollard, Dion Lewis 

WR: Lockett, Jeffrey, Robby Anderson, Curtis Samuel, James Washington

DEF: Jaguars

K: Justin Tucker

Once Zeke’s contract is done and he plays in a game, am I safe to unload Pollard? Thoughts?

@Narcosys

@Jared Cisneros