Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When you say you'd take him over Mayfield, do you mean long term?     I think Truby is going to be a big bust, but he can really run, but I'd probably go with JB I guess. 
    • Would love to hear which games late last season you thought he played badly for clarification.   I think it's unfair to judge someone the caliber of Darius Leonard on a 2 game sample especially when one game was the first real game he had played in 8 months, and in the other he suffered a concussion in the first quarter.
    • Chuckle. Farley got $3M. If he made the 53 man roster. Ballard Fired him. Maybe it was performance, maybe it was the $3M. He got his shot.  For whatever reason, Willis is making plays, Geathers has been late to show up, play afer play.
    • The Raiders loss stings a bunch and still makes me SMH. They should lose the next two games which makes my heart smile....   What we really need is Baltimore to drop a couple. They go to Seattle this weekend.    I wouldn't sleep though on the Jags. Their schedule sets up nicely, and they could take some huge steps forward if they make some noise in the division. 
    • Okay as in the purpose is to generate equal betting on both sides (risk reduction)?    I misunderstood your point as you meaning getting the spread as close to even. My apologies.    Here spreads have built in margin as well that players even more to the bookmakers. So we’d probably have Texans winning 0.5-1 or the like. Built in 0.5 point profit margin. 
  • Members

• Dogg63

Dogg63 75

• jmac_48

jmac_48 444

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • Shive

Shive 1,526

• Nickster

Nickster 160