Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 5

18 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

You're probably smart for doing that in all honesty.

In all my years here I’ve blocked like 4 people, and only 2 on this newer platform. And one within the last 12 months. The other one was a troll that I’m pretty sure got banned that day, so I’m pretty sure I know the certain poster in question.... haha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

LMAO he's fine. Colts are just being really cautious. It's fine if he doesn't play a preseason game either.

He's fine, glad you talked with him.  Maybe they should hold him out until game 3 or 4... just to be cautious.  

56 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

Lol...some of you are hilarious. 

This dude missed over a year of football, strolled back in to a new offense with all new pieces and lit the league up and became an MVP candidate. 

Dude misses a couple training camp practices and now its "OMG WE NEED TO START JACOBY OTHERWISE THIS SEASON IS OVER!! HE'S SOFT!"

Insert massive eye roll Gif here.

Absolute nonsense. So disrespectful.

I'm not one to hit the panic button.......

The info on Lucks shoulder for many months was PR.... and not true..... it was worse than they were saying

I'm not saying the sky is falling, but this was 'nothing to worry about" less than 2 months ago

To say people are "disrespectful" to have questions seems a bit much......

Hoping Sir Andrew gets healthy and throwing quickly...... timing is everything, and SD is coming up fast....

• Like 1

I guess the one good thing is that Luck is speaking up about whether or not he's in pain. Also that Reich/Ballard are supportive of him sitting out which I'm sure they are.

Other than that...yeah, I think it's normal to be concerned about an apparent calf strain that's been lingering throughout the whole summer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I'm not one to hit the panic button.......

The info on Lucks shoulder for many months was PR.... and not true..... it was worse than they were saying

I'm not saying the sky is falling, but this was 'nothing to worry about" less than 2 months ago

To say people are "disrespectful" to have questions seems a bit much......

Hoping Sir Andrew gets healthy and throwing quickly...... timing is everything, and SD is coming up fast....

The disrespect was someone here calling him soft, not people worrying about him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I guess the one good thing is that Luck is speaking up about whether or not he's in pain. Also that Reich/Ballard are supportive of him sitting out which I'm sure they are.

Other than that...yeah, I think it's normal to be concerned about an apparent calf strain that's been lingering throughout the whole summer.

Yes. One of the things he mentioned when he had the shoulder is he didn’t tell anyone how much pain he was in.

this is a little concerning.  its like he is healing slowly these days and possibly getting tired after a long season too

i know every one will get fatigue but Luck was awful in last two games last year.  one of them was the pro bowl but those that watched it saw he was straight up terrible 

1 hour ago, Legend of Luck said:

Again, I'm not saying you have no reason to worry.

But being behind on training camp reps is not a reason to bench one the best QBs in the game. Being behind on training camp reps isnt a reason to insult him and call him soft. Being behind on training camp reps isnt going to ruin this season.

Take some advice from Aaron Rodgers and RELAX.

Until we hear it's more severe, it doesn't seem like a major problem. 

I have to admit i was able to pass on that stuff as mindless blather.
 If Andrew isn't tough, NO ONE is. 
  Missing the off season and training camp greatly increases the chance we could be playing AT KC or wherever in the playoffs.  Yes injury it is part of Football, and just making the playoffs is a big deal. And this is NOT TIME to be a downer.
 And you Nailed it, we all need to let it breath for a few weeks and know that where we are at by the 3rd pre-season game is the time to evaluate. Of course what really matters is how we are playing by the last 4 games of the season. Are we playoff running and hot THEN.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I have to admit i was able to pass on that stuff as mindless blather.
 If Andrew isn't tough, NO ONE is. 
  Missing the off season and training camp greatly increases the chance we could be playing AT KC or wherever in the playoffs.  Yes injury it is part of Football, and just making the playoffs is a big deal. And this is NOT TIME to be a downer.
 And you Nailed it, we all need to let it breath for a few weeks and know that where we are at by the 3rd pre-season game is the time to evaluate. Of course what really matters is how we are playing by the last 4 games of the season. Are we playoff running and hot THEN.  

We don’t have the schedule this year though where we can get off to a bad start. 

10 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

My goodness - Chicken little ain't got nothing on you.

Somebody get Chloe a snickers quick.
 Chloe, thank you for all you are doing supplying us with info.
  You get a bad day now and then just like the rest of us.
 Have faith, and you need to buck up ASAP. We have a Coaching staff and TEAM that is going to be hard to beat any given Sunday.  Grrrr! Go Colts!  :colts:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We don’t have the schedule this year though where we can get off to a bad start. 

And we don't have a Clue how healthy those first teams will be either, or how well they will be playing at the start. 
Remaining calm in the face of adversity is really important. 

• Like 2

Hey fellow Colts fans …...If he is gonna miss some time ( I feel it is too early to even plan for that) But if he is gonna miss some time I still plan to watch and root full heartedly …...I always feel any sports franchise that has a situation where if one human being gets hurt their season is over does not have a strong plan. Can't let a season come down to the health of just one human being that is a plan too easy to fall apart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1