Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 5

3 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

Lol...some of you are hilarious. 

This dude missed over a year of football, strolled back in to a new offense with all new pieces and lit the league up and became an MVP candidate. 

Dude misses a couple training camp practices and now its "OMG WE NEED TO START JACOBY OTHEREISE THIS SEASON IS OVER!! HE'S SOFT!"

Insert massive eye roll Gif here.

Absolute nonsense. So disrespectful.

How dare we be concerned about our franchise QB who has had lingering issues since May. skip1.png

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol...some of you are hilarious.    This dude missed over a year of football, strolled back in to a new offense with all new pieces and lit the league up and became an MVP candidate.   

Oh Dear God...    

My goodness - Chicken little ain't got nothing on you.  

8 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

Lol...some of you are hilarious. 

This dude missed over a year of football, strolled back in to a new offense with all new pieces and lit the league up and became an MVP candidate. 

Dude misses a couple training camp practices and now its "OMG WE NEED TO START JACOBY OTHEREISE THIS SEASON IS OVER!! HE'S SOFT!"

Insert massive eye roll Gif here.

Absolute nonsense. So disrespectful.

You could be honest about it kind sir.
 If he hadn't missed THE WHOLE OFF-SEASON with this SAME concern, this wouldn't be any big deal. Andrew is WAY behind in his reps. PERIOD!
 And Today we might wonder if he will be ready for the start of the season. 
 As we Roll our eyes wondering why this leg hasn't healed already. 
 Yes it is what it is, next man up, and i like Jacoby getting a chance to improve.
But our high hopes are being tested with this strangely lingering leg problem.

14 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

Being concerned is fine. 

Calling this dude soft and suggesting we start someone else over him is COMPLETE LUNACY.

And, uh, where exactly did anyone call him soft or suggest someone else should start over him in this thread exactly? 

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

You could be honest about it kind sir.
 If he hadn't missed THE WHOLE OFF-SEASON with this SAME concern, this wouldn't be any big deal. Andrew is WAY behind in his reps. PERIOD!
 And Today we might wonder if he will be ready for the start of the season. 
 As we Roll our eyes wondering why this leg hasn't healed already. 
 Yes it is what it is, next man up, and i like Jacoby getting a chance to improve.
But our high hopes are being tested with this strangely lingering leg problem.

Again, I'm not saying you have no reason to worry.

But being behind on training camp reps is not a reason to bench one the best QBs in the game. Being behind on training camp reps isnt a reason to insult him and call him soft. Being behind on training camp reps isnt going to ruin this season.

Take some advice from Aaron Rodgers and RELAX.

Until we hear it's more severe, it doesn't seem like a major problem. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

My excitement for the season is going away. He might start the season but we are going to be so out of sync on offense. Maybe Brissett needs to start the season.

55 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He is either injured worse or he is becoming soft and is way to worried about injuries. Or it is something else entirely.

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

And, uh, where exactly did anyone call him soft or suggest someone else should start over him in this thread exactly? 

• Like 1

Yeah, consider me a little concerned about Luck now. I think they're still just being very cautious but obviously he's not 100% yet. It sure seems like this calf injury could be a potential issue this season.

And that's a few times I've read about Denico having his way with Big Q now.

Also...this sounds like the sloppiest practice yet. First morning practice, I guess?

12 minutes ago, Legend of Luck said:

Again, I'm not saying you have no reason to worry.

Take some advice from Aaron Rodgers and RELAX.

Until we hear it's more severe, it doesn't seem like a major problem. 

Sounds like something we heard before from the Colts ... He will be ready for the start of the season,... make that by game 4.... make that after the off week.... he's out for the year....   How long do you wait until they simply tell the truth, the facts...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Old Colt said:

Sounds like something we heard before from the Colts ... He will be ready for the start of the season,... make that by game 4.... make that after the off week.... he's out for the year....   How long do you wait until they simply tell the truth, the facts...

This is incorrectly represented though. The way you're speaking is as if they mislead us. That was never the case. The problem simply was Andrew's shoulder never healed the way it was supposed to throughout the process. Lets not act like Ballard is a liar in any way, we all know hes not.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Legend of Luck said:

This is incorrectly represented though. The way you're speaking is as if they mislead us. That was never the case. The problem simply was Andrew's shoulder never healed the way it was supposed to throughout the process. Lets not act like Ballard is a liar in any way, we all know hes not.

Not a question that he is "lying", they are just not being forthcoming with what may be the true picture. 

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol. So out the entire week.

Something is going on with Luck emotionally.

Maybe.  But I'm still not worried about it.  Season is a month away, even if its a confidence thing, he'll be fine soon enough.  Most likely he(luck) is being a bit gun shy about pushing it.  

2 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Oh Dear God...

:Nuke: goes the forum now

Well, that's not very inspiring. And hah Frank loves to use that "if there was a regular season game on Sunday" line. Not bashing him for it, just that he uses that expression a lot.

Just keep him out until he's 100% pain free or as close as he can be. Even if it takes a couple more weeks.

• Like 2