Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Training Camp day 5

They need to just tell the truth about lucks calf and quit lying about how bad it is.

This is going to affect this team to start the season if he doesn’t get out there to practice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ManningGM said:

Bad PR. 

ITs clearly worse then they said. How can this still be a problem from May. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I wonder if He is becoming  little gun shy worrying about injuries since his shoulder.

Held out of OTA’s, months to recover, misses practice a day after having the day off...

Yeah, if you don’t see how that doesn’t paint a fun picture you’re really trying hard not to pay attention. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

My excitement for the season is going away. He might start the season but we are going to be so out of sync on offense. Maybe Brissett needs to start the season.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

He is either injured worse or he is becoming soft and is way to worried about injuries. Or it is something else entirely.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It’s a light day today no pads. So that might be why he is sitting out. Still needs to be throwing to the receivers.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He is either injured worse or he is becoming soft and is way to worried about injuries. Or it is something else entirely.

Something smells here again..... This isn't the Patriots, just tell the truth and quit playing the fans for blind sheep.....:nono:

I think Reich is being very cautious with Luck and a lingering calf injury. Very Kevin Durant-esk, don't need to put him out there if not 100% healthy. 

• Like 2

Just now, Matthew Gilbert said:

Calf injuries are very tricky and they like to linger. It's better to play it safe than push through this type of injury.

It’s been since May. He is going to talk to the media after practice so we will learn more.

I'm going on Thursday and taking my son that we adopted 5 years ago.  He's almost 14 and we've been to two Colts games and Luck didn't play in either.  Luck is my son's favorite players and we are so excited to finally see Andrew Luck in person and now maybe he won't even practice Thursday if he does practice tomorrow.  Maybe they'll do an every other day thing?

If he's not there on Thursday, then I'll have one very disappointed young man with me.  Maybe Andrew will at least be out on the field and sign autographs afterward...that would certainly help.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Held out of OTA’s, months to recover, misses practice a day after having the day off...

Yeah, if you don’t see how that doesn’t paint a fun picture you’re really trying hard not to pay attention. 

I know my check engine light is on much of the time from all the pounding my body has taken.
 Andrew "ran us" to many victories his 1st three years, held on to the ball for many more "nice hits" along the way. And said he didn't rehab properly after his shoulder surgery thinking he would be fine.
 Lot's of Luck Colts fans. Of course he will eventually be fine.  :thinking:

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny is one of those pound for pound guys. Pray for his good health.

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

Kenny is one of those pound for pound guys. Pray for his good health.

He sure does stay healthy with as small as he is.  Just goes to show you it’s not about size with injuries. 

• Like 2

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 4

Here is just another comment pointlessly saying how worried I am about Luck still missing practice after holding out all spring. I hope we get straight answers. It just makes it easier to digest when he does miss time.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Here is just another comment pointlessly saying how worried I am about Luck still missing practice after holding out all spring. I hope we get straight answers. It just makes it easier to digest when he does miss time.

I am actually more worried about where he is emotionally with injuries. Is he starting to get so worried about getting injured when he isn’t injured at all. 

• Confused 3

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That certainly narrows it down.

• Haha 6