Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CurBeatElite

pat mcafee to ESPN for Thursday Night Football

Literally the only time I watch ESPN is when the Colts play. 

At least now it'll be enjoyable to listen to Patty Mac! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Literally the only time I watch ESPN is when the Colts play. 

At least now it'll be enjoyable to listen to Patty Mac! 

Unfortunately it's Thursday night college football.  TNF is on NFL network  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

3 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

tenor.gif

My apologies, I didn't read the full article until after I posted... dang.. oh well, hopefully it's his foot in the door to get an MNF job for the NFL.

8 hours ago, CoachLite said:

Pat is gonna have to behave himself. Is that even possible?

If he behaves himself I'll turn the volume off:D

On 7/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, SVFD Colts Fan said:

It is also on Amazon Prime, lots of those games, right? Or has that changed? I have Amazon Prime and hope to catch some of it on there.

As for McAfee, college football is a start but I have to think the NFL Network would be more forgiving than college football for a slip up, college football comes off as more prudish to me, maybe just my view of the NCAA. 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

It is also on Amazon Prime, lots of those games, right? Or has that changed? I have Amazon Prime and hope to catch some of it on there.

As for McAfee, college football is a start but I have to think the NFL Network would be more forgiving than college football for a slip up, college football comes off as more prudish to me, maybe just my view of the NCAA. 

I do believe its on amazon prime and a few games are on CBS and/or FOX. I know last year a few were exclusively NFL Network