Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TC Day 4

CR91

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Should be a good day today. Everyone who had yesterday off should be practicing today unless they are injured. With tomorrow a odd day there is no excuse to sit anyone who is healthy.

im more concerned about Sheard. Sounds like he might be heading to the PUP list

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

im more concerned about Sheard. Sounds like he might be heading to the PUP list

He can’t go on PUP because he started training camp. I think they either have to stay on the active roster or go on IR. Hopefully not IR because that means he will miss games. Hopefully he is back for the start of the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He can’t go on PUP because he started training camp. I think they either have to stay on the active roster or go on IR. Hopefully not IR because that means he will miss games. Hopefully he is back for the start of the season.

Not sure how it works exactly if you get hurt during TC, but the IR with a designation to return could play a factor. We should learn more today. 

• Like 1

Anyone know if Shakial Taylor has beef with Parris? I like the attitude hes bringing to try to make the team, but its like hes head hunting and Parris is his only prey. Much props to Parris in not retaliating though. Most people would be upset with that after it happened on more then one occasion. 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Anyone know if Shakial Taylor has beef with Parris? I like the attitude hes bringing to try to make the team, but its like hes head hunting and Parris is his only prey. Much props to Parris in not retaliating though. Most people would be upset with that after it happened on more then one occasion. 

Yeah it’s kind of strange. Funchess did tell the defense they were getting rough because they had no pads on after that. I loved that he has already started to provide some leadership.

31 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Just checked their backgrounds - they shouldn’t have crossed paths much.  Shak from Florida and Parris from Akron.  Maybe it’s a lightly recruited speedster (seriously, Shak is super fast too) being jealous of the heavily recruited one.  Or, more likely, it’s just coincidence that Parris has been the target...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

Just checked their backgrounds - they shouldn’t have crossed paths much.  Shak from Florida and Parris from Akron.  Maybe it’s a lightly recruited speedster (seriously, Shak is super fast too) being jealous of the heavily recruited one.  Or, more likely, it’s just coincidence that Parris has been the target...

Thanks for that. Imo, Shak knows its a long climb to make the team especially with all the corners ahead of him so perhaps hes trying to make a name for himself by targeting one of the to draft picks on the team.

• Like 1