Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Will Be The First Rookie Quarterback To Win A Super Bowl!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming season.. thanks for quoting me though. i am not the only person who has said this.

My guess some weeks ago was a Panthers-esque finish, 6-10. Then we cut 5 solid vets. Thus my assessment has lowered significantly.

I am currently adjusting the color on my television set so that the Broncolts appear to have a dark blue tint. This will help in the recovery process by prolonging my denial of this travesty.

believe in blue. Right?

Think about it, our schedule is not that bad.

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

Fantasy football is on another page, 8-8 tops first year.

I certainly hope every single owner, coach, and player with the Colts when they kick off the 2012 season believes to every ounce of his being that they will win each and every game including the Super Bowl. I know that's the way I've pulled for the Colts in every game since I became a fan.

If it's so accepted that the Colts have no chance, then what's the point? All the changes are for the purpose of not having a chance? Don't sell me that bunk about there being a time table to win, there isn't. When it comes to winning and losing there is only the now. The next game.

believe in blue. Right?

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

Let's forget that this whole thing is completely ridiculous. Why are the Colts beating the Lions and Jets, but losing to the Chiefs and Dolphins? I mean it could happen, but why would you predict it that way?

believe in blue. Right?

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Keep it real.

I like optimism, but you shan't overshoot the mark. I would be pretty satisfied with an around 0.400-0.500 season as first for Luck and new team.

Anyhow, If You are right, and Colts wins SB next year, I'll pay You a beer.

Wasn't Brady a rookie when he won?

He was the water boy his first season. The only reason that he got off the bench at all was because of Bledsoe's injury in game 2 (I believe) of year two. Of course he quickly proved so adept at handing the ball of, not shooting himself in the foot, and having his picture taken, that he was quickly appointed King. They should make a movie.

I would have SO much less of a problem with the Patriots if they had won a couple with Bledsoe before he retired. Good QB in his day, and much less annoying.