Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BProland85

Chillin with the enemy? Big Q in Nashville

I'm not sure what to make of this. Hoping it's just nothing at all and that he became friends with Taylor Lewan when at the pro bowl, nothing more. I've already had a friend of mine who's a Titans fan say to me, "future Titan right there." No chance Ballard lets Big Q leave this team in the future right!?

• Haha 1

Don’t need to worry a bit. I hang out with peers in my field as well.  We have a lot in common. Taylor Lewan played college ball at Michigan so I’m sure they have ran across each other before and have been friends.  

I think there’s a greater chance that Lewan is a future Colt than Nelson is a future Titan. 

• Like 3

Funny how fans want players to see other players not on their team as the enemy. Realistically? That isn't how it is. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Funny how fans want players to see other players not on their team as the enemy. Realistically? That isn't how it is. 

Agree with this 100%. This isn't 1980s WWF where there's kayfabe still and the faces and heels can't hang out outside the business. A lot of these guys on different teams are best friends and hang out when there's no football, even within the division. Nothing wrong with this in this day and age.

5 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I'm not sure what to make of this. Hoping it's just nothing at all and that he became friends with Taylor Lewan when at the pro bowl, nothing more. I've already had a friend of mine who's a Titans fan say to me, "future Titan right there." No chance Ballard lets Big Q leave this team in the future right!?

Dude, you have 4 more years before worrying about that possibility...

and no, IF he’s still playing at a high level, as long as Ballard is around, Nelson ain’t going anywhere 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Dude, you have 4 more years before worrying about that possibility...

and no, IF he’s still playing at a high level, as long as Ballard is around, Nelson ain’t going anywhere 

I also hope he doesn't want to go anywhere either. 

Q aint going anywhere. 

Keep in mind they were in that beach/hot-tub vid too

8 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

can’t believe I watch the whole video!

You're a better man than I am, Tweezy. I could only stand about two minutes of it, and my gag reflex was already kickin' in. If they used this video on prisoners at Gitmo it would be considered inhumane. 

• Haha 1

I really doubt there is anything to worry about in terms of Nelson leaving the Colts after his contract is up just cause he's got a buddy on the Titans.