Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Andrew Full Go for Camp

Recommended Posts

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2019 at 1:24 AM, CR91 said:

 

 

  I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimistic as this year.

  We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).

   But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying. 

    Of course, no championships are won on paper but things are looking good!

 

GO COLTS!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

  I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimism as this year.

  We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).

   But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying. 

    Of course, no championships are won on paper but things are looking good!

 

GO COLTS!!

I hear ya, though its hard to be more optimistic than we were through the mid 2000s.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday:  Andrew Luck arrives at camp completely healthy and uninjured.  ESPN reports that the Colts have a clear path to the superbowl as long as Luck remains healthy.

Friday:  Andrew Luck falls down 38 flights of stairs, is stung by three thousand bees, gets food poisoning at taco hell, and is run over by a tractor, a steam roller, and the USC marching band.

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't bring him back too fast. I remember Castanzo trying to come back too fast and it hurt him more in the long run 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

  I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimism as this year.

  We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).

   But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying. 

    Of course, no championships are won on paper but things are looking good!

 

GO COLTS!!

Agree keep getting better and hopefully this year or next year we finally see it paid off with a superbowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am chomping at the bit!  Can't wait for the season to start and we are not that far off.  Great news about Luck, but as @lollygagger8 pointed out, please proceed with caution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Just don't bring him back too fast. I remember Castanzo trying to come back too fast and it hurt him more in the long run 

 

I get the sense from the Colts that no one will be rushed back regardless if your the starting QB or 5th in the depth charts. They have learned from the past mistakes. Go Colts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been years since the Colts had the luxury of a healthy Luck for the start of Training Camp. That's huge for our offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Thursday:  Andrew Luck arrives at camp completely healthy and uninjured.  ESPN reports that the Colts have a clear path to the superbowl as long as Luck remains healthy.

Friday:  Andrew Luck falls down 38 flights of stairs, is stung by three thousand bees, gets food poisoning at taco hell, and is run over by a tractor, a steam roller, and the USC marching band.

He's listed as "day to day".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coltsva said:

He's in a full body cast and listed as "day to day".  Expected to start by game 4 at the latest.  

 

Fixed it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say this every year. Earning a reputation as a physically dominant team on both sides of the ball will pave the way to greatness in this league. I remember a coach's joke from when I was an aspiring teenaged hockey player. "Son you need to be like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough and don't take no crap off anybody." Showing my age there, but whatever. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sreeb2deeni said:

I say this every year. Earning a reputation as a physically dominant team on both sides of the ball will pave the way to greatness in this league. I remember a coach's joke from when I was an aspiring teenaged hockey player. "Son you need to be like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough and don't take no crap off anybody." Showing my age there, but whatever. 

What good is TP that doesn't take crap off?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...