Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Full Go for Camp

CR91

On 7/23/2019 at 1:24 AM, CR91 said:

I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimistic as this year.

We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).

But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying. 

Of course, no championships are won on paper but things are looking good!

GO COLTS!!

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimism as this year.

We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).

But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying. 

GO COLTS!!

I hear ya, though its hard to be more optimistic than we were through the mid 2000s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thursday:  Andrew Luck arrives at camp completely healthy and uninjured.  ESPN reports that the Colts have a clear path to the superbowl as long as Luck remains healthy.

Friday:  Andrew Luck falls down 38 flights of stairs, is stung by three thousand bees, gets food poisoning at taco hell, and is run over by a tractor, a steam roller, and the USC marching band.

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimism as this year.

GO COLTS!!

Agree keep getting better and hopefully this year or next year we finally see it paid off with a superbowl.

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Just don't bring him back too fast. I remember Castanzo trying to come back too fast and it hurt him more in the long run 

I get the sense from the Colts that no one will be rushed back regardless if your the starting QB or 5th in the depth charts. They have learned from the past mistakes. Go Colts!

5 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Thursday:  Andrew Luck arrives at camp completely healthy and uninjured.  ESPN reports that the Colts have a clear path to the superbowl as long as Luck remains healthy.

Friday:  Andrew Luck falls down 38 flights of stairs, is stung by three thousand bees, gets food poisoning at taco hell, and is run over by a tractor, a steam roller, and the USC marching band.

He's listed as "day to day".

I say this every year. Earning a reputation as a physically dominant team on both sides of the ball will pave the way to greatness in this league. I remember a coach's joke from when I was an aspiring teenaged hockey player. "Son you need to be like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough and don't take no crap off anybody." Showing my age there, but whatever. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sreeb2deeni said:

I say this every year. Earning a reputation as a physically dominant team on both sides of the ball will pave the way to greatness in this league. I remember a coach's joke from when I was an aspiring teenaged hockey player. "Son you need to be like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough and don't take no crap off anybody." Showing my age there, but whatever. 

What good is TP that doesn't take crap off?

• Like 2