Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears, Redskins and Raiders interested in Kelvin Hayden

CjMcGirt23

If Kelvin isn't here, he is the enemy in my books. I don't like this new age where we "wish them well" on another team. Call me old school or an * or w/e you like, but if he isn't with the Colts I don't care if he get's beat on every pass play. Hope I didn't offend anyone! :sorry:

why cant we pay the money to keep our good players, other teams can pay good players, seems like we let them go and then try to fill the hole with someone that couldnt make another team. are our ticket prices too low to pay good players

We do pay our good players, Manning, Freeney, Wayne, Clark, Saturday, Mathis. Problem is the cap is only so high and you can't keep everyone. Every team spends to the cap or just about to it(specially now that they have too)

do the pats have a cap or has belichick found a way around it they always sign a lot of big names

What is with your infatuation with the Pats? They haven't done crap for the last 5 yrs or so.

Seems to me they aren't the same team without the cameras and recording devices. (ever since spygate)

IMO, theres a REASON (or more) Belichek stunk it up in Cleveland, then all of a sudden was "the greatest coach in the history of the world" upon arrival in NE. Its not a coincidence IMO.

Maybe you should go to their board and start rooting for them.

God knows you aren't happy with things in Indy.

Just sayin.........

no im not happy we didnt make the sb last year are you happy,

You DO remember all the injuries, don't you? The Colts are lucky they made the playoffs last year with the roster we fielded(due to injuries). With ANY other QB in the league, there is NO WAY the Colts would have even done that.

Your precious Pats didn't make it either. So what's your point? Do you have one?

The pats got got Haynesworth a fat out of shape washed up DT, and Chad Johnson (who the only notable thing he had done in last few years is change his name to "Ochocinco") They have had cap issues and let players go as well. Why do you thing Samuel is an Eagle? No team can find a way around the cap, the cap is the cap.

no im not happy we didnt make the sb last year are you happy,

Offense always gets the big contracts. Thats where the cap money goes. Defense wins championships......but offense gets to that championship. Remember the sb yr we didnt play for nothin on defense, until bob got healthy. then the d was stepped up. he was injury prone and chances are he gonna get hurt pounding people for san diego. but that frees up money to get guys who can fullfill their job. we made a splash in free agency. i think kevin thomas is gonna be the man to watch. we all know powers in a force. i think we look good this yearas long as peyton heals up and kicks some tail with a refreshed o-line and fresh recievers.

Offense always gets the big contracts. Thats where the cap money goes. Defense wins championships......but offense gets to that championship. Remember the sb yr we didnt play for nothin on defense, until bob got healthy. then the d was stepped up. he was injury prone and chances are he gonna get hurt pounding people for san diego. but that frees up money to get guys who can fullfill their job. we made a splash in free agency. i think kevin thomas is gonna be the man to watch. we all know powers in a force. i think we look good this yearas long as peyton heals up and kicks some tail with a refreshed o-line and fresh recievers.

thats funny...i recall freeney, bob, hayden, and bracket all getting nice contracts. too bad only one of them was worth the money....

If Kelvin isn't here, he is the enemy in my books. I don't like this new age where we "wish them well" on another team. Call me old school or an * or w/e you like, but if he isn't with the Colts I don't care if he get's beat on every pass play. Hope I didn't offend anyone! :sorry:

I agree and disagree. I do wish him well in that I don't hope he has a season or career ending injury. But if he is standing in the way of the Colts winning the Super Bowl in any way, I hope he gets beat. He is an enemy on the field, but I don't want him to get seriously hurt or have anything bad happen to him off the field.