Indianapolis Colts
Narcosys

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2019

Ok, Sunday, 1 September, at 4pm EST. Will this work for everyone?

• Like 2

On 8/8/2019 at 2:05 AM, Narcosys said:

Ok, Sunday, 1 September, at 4pm EST. Will this work for everyone?

Disregard...Not enough coffee yet

3 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Disregard...Not enough coffee yet

Sorry, just trying to get a good time for everyone. 

Does this mean Sunday is good for you?

15 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Sorry, just trying to get a good time for everyone. 

Does this mean Sunday is good for you?

Wrong league. I'm not in this PPR one...lol

Sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

Ok. Setting the draft date and time. Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST. Had issues with it last year not wanting to keep the correct time or date.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST.

Looks like it's good to go!  :thmup:

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2019 at 3:17 PM, Narcosys said:

Ok. Setting the draft date and time. Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST. Had issues with it last year not wanting to keep the correct time or date.

Hey, I know it’s late and tomorrow is the draft date, but is there any way we could bump it to Tuesday afternoon? I’ve had something come up and don’t want to miss the draft. If we can’t, I understand and I’ll still try to be there, but there is little to no reception where I’m at and it would be great if we could move it back a couple days. Up to you ultimately, just wanted to ask

9 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Hey, I know it’s late and tomorrow is the draft date, but is there any way we could bump it to Tuesday afternoon? I’ve had something come up and don’t want to miss the draft. If we can’t, I understand and I’ll still try to be there, but there is little to no reception where I’m at and it would be great if we could move it back a couple days. Up to you ultimately, just wanted to ask

@Narcosys Bump, wanted to make sure you saw this

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

@BPindy, @Lucky Colts Fan, @Btown_Colt, @onebad150, @Matthew Gilbert, @Bluefire4

Can anyone accommodate Tuesday around 3pm EST?

If not then we have to do it tonight. @WarGhost21 is someplace he doesn't have good reception. 

I'll be at work and I don't know if I'll be busy then or not. I can try to make it work and autodraft if necessary.

15 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I'll be at work and I don't know if I'll be busy then or not. I can try to make it work and autodraft if necessary.

That's what I figured.

48 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

What time do you work? We could maybe look into going at 4:30 or 5 if that works for @Narcosys

5 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

What's everyone's plan for tomorrow?

I’m free early, around 5-7 PM EST I will be unavailable but before that I should have some time. Might want to change the draft time soon though so it doesn’t auto draft without us

8 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m free early, around 5-7 PM EST I will be unavailable but before that I should have some time. Might want to change the draft time soon though so it doesn’t auto draft without us

It's not confirmed, if only one person cant make these later dates, then it's happening in 30 minutes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

It's not confirmed, if only one person cant make these later dates, then it's happening in 30 minutes

Looks like it’s going to auto draft me then, I have barely enough signal to send this message, I can’t even open the app

3 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Looks like it’s going to auto draft me then, I have barely enough signal to send this message, I can’t even open the app

Nobody is in yet. As it stands, it won't let me edit the draft, but I can reset the draft after it's over. If we don't get everyone else to show, it's what I might have to do.

40 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

What time do you work? We could maybe look into going at 4:30 or 5 if that works for @Narcosys

I roughly work 9-5. Depends on what is on my schedule usually. I'll work around whatever we end up doing.

15 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m fine with that lol, keep me updated

Newton, k. Drake, b. Cooks, R. Woods, c. Ridley. Prescott, e. Sanders, S. Shepherd.

Unfortunate two receivers on same team

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Newton, k. Drake, b. Cooks, R. Woods, c. Ridley. Prescott, e. Sanders, S. Shepherd.

Unfortunate two receivers on same team

Rams WRs are both fine lol, I only have 2 RBs though, may have to make some deals

Thanks for the quick draft guys.

I just noticed this, but on your team page you can now see your line-up individually for each week. So you can look ahead and set your line-ups for the weeks your guys have byes and it will change for you when the week comes up.

Hey everyone, sorry for missing the draft. I finally got a small signal and was able to send out a few trades, and as soon as I get some more time and signal I’ll be sending out more in order to shape this team how I want it. Thanks!

@WarGhost21, @Bluefire4, @Lucky Colts Fan, @Btown_Colt, @onebad150, @BPindy, @Matthew Gilbert

All,

So there I transparency and you are all made aware. I have offered a trade to my wife, though she hasn't accepted it yet the trade is as follows:

Odell and Robby Anderson

for

Golladay and Marquise Brown.

I feel this is a fairly even trade, but I know some had issues last year with me trading with my wife so I want to make it aware so you guys are given ample notification (other than ESPN) to vote on this trade if it is accepted.

5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@WarGhost21, @Bluefire4, @Lucky Colts Fan, @Btown_Colt, @onebad150, @BPindy, @Matthew Gilbert

All,

So there I transparency and you are all made aware. I have offered a trade to my wife, though she hasn't accepted it yet the trade is as follows:

Odell and Robby Anderson

for

Golladay and Marquise Brown.

I feel this is a fairly even trade, but I know some had issues last year with me trading with my wife so I want to make it aware so you guys are given ample notification (other than ESPN) to vote on this trade if it is accepted.

Thanks. Looks like a fair trade. 

It wasn’t that you were trading with her, it was the players being traded that didn’t seem right! All is good.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Thanks. Looks like a fair trade. 

It wasn’t that you were trading with her, it was the players being traded that didn’t seem right! All is good.

Ya I understand, ended up not working out so well for me in the end. But wanted to just make everyone was aware cause I don't want it to seem to like collusion or anything.

• Thanks 1

So how about the polarity in the league this year? Five strong teams, one middle, and then four....giving it their best, lol. 

How's everyone feeling about their teams? I feel good, but my schedule here near the end is about to get bumpy. I just made it past team Hulce, but now i face @Btown_Colt who's 8-3, and then against the Points For leader, @Matthew Gilbert, but finish up against @WarGhost21 and @BPindy, both spoiler teams. Although @BPindy needs to set his roster for this week before he gives someone a free win!

Looking at the other teams schedules, I think I could finish 9-5 and NOT make the playoffs, how crazy is that?

Looking at how my team has shaped up over the season, it’s looking like more and more of a lost cause

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Looking at how my team has shaped up over the season, it’s looking like more and more of a lost cause

Ya, draft was unfortunate.  But you are up there in points against. 

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Ya, draft was unfortunate.  But you are up there in points against. 

True, plus a lot of injuries. Here's hoping I will be there to partake in the draft next year and not have something take my attention away from it haha 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, Matthew Gilbert said:

Feeling good about my chances :)

Probably not this week.

@Lucky Colts Fan, @BPindy, @Matthew Gilbert, @Bluefire4, @WarGhost21, @onebad150, @Btown_Colt

First off I'd like to thank everyone for one of the most interesting and intense seasons I've ever seen. We currently have two teams with 9-4 records,  two teams with 8-5 records,  and two teams with 7-6 records.  

There is zero room for error for those 6 teams, as 4th place is still up in the air. Unfortunate season for the others. 

Second I want to apologise for the lack of trophies this year.  I hope ESPN finds a way to bring them back. 

But with the end of the season,  comes the end of season review and discussion about things we might want to change for next year. 

A few of thoughts I would like to present to the league; 

1. instituting one or two IR spots. Allowing us to stash our "O" designated players instead of dropping them in order to pick up a replacement.  Thoughts? If you want IR, how many slots, 1 or 2?

2. Maintain two divisions,  or have one division and the top 4 records make the playoffs.  It didn't happen this season,  but in the past we have had a team not make the playoffs while a division winner with a worse record does.  Thoughts?

3. Having 6 teams in playoffs with 1 and 2 seeds getting a bye.  This would require us reducing the season by one game,  and is more applicable in a league with one division. But can be instituted in a two division league. We use to have a 13 game season when the championship covered two weeks. So that's not new. 

4. Waiver wire. Continue with rotational order,  or change to Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB). For those unfamiliar with FAAB, you essentially get $100 in fake money,  for the season,  to blind bid on waiver pickups. You don't see what others are bidding,  so you just have to guess how much that player might go for and manage how much your willing to spend. When you run out of money,  you essentially have to bid $0 and hope nobody else picks up that player.  Gives you a better chance at getting waiver pickups, instead of relying on the randomness of waiver orders. 

Finally,  this was suggested by Team Hulce, to make it a money league. Doesn't have to be expensive,  $5, $10, $20. Thoughts?

Any other suggestions that the league wants to propose?

Thanks again and look forward to discussing.