Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Anthony Walker-Colts Life

Thanks for sharing that was awesome! Always knew he was a class act young man from his days at NW. He has steadily improved each of his last couple years as a pro. I'm expecting a huge year from him at MLB. 

2nd year in the Flus's D, second year with the Maniac. 

Gonna do good things.

• Like 2

I enjoyed this. Another high character guy. Underrated IMO. I’m interested to see if experience helps his pass coverage or if he will come off the field in 3rd and long situations.

4.7 GPA in high school!  I would only have had that if it were out of 10.

Great young man, I’m proud he’s a Colt.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I enjoyed this. Another high character guy. Underrated IMO. I’m interested to see if experience helps his pass coverage or if he will come off the field in 3rd and long situations.

I am sure experience will allow him to react quicker. And it looks like he has lost some weight, no doubt to run faster.
 He may be better than he was last year and still not the best option available in pass coverage. Not that i expect a Rookie to beat him out from day 1.

25 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I am sure experience will allow him to react quicker. And it looks like he has lost some weight, no doubt to run faster.
 He may be better than he was last year and still not the best option available in pass coverage. Not that i expect a Rookie to beat him out from day 1.

He said he is down to 4% body fat. He was 10%. That might help him play faster.

53 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He said he is down to 4% body fat. He was 10%. That might help him play faster.

I would be surprised if that was tank measured. Likely caliper. Under 5% is nearing on dangerous. I was training about 3-4 hours a day back in college and got down to 6% (caliper), which was more likely about 8 or 9%. After about 6 months of that, I gave in and had a pizza and a pitcher of beer. It tasted so good I can't describe it. My body's systems felt way better after I brought the % up a few. 

• Like 2

Incredible how mature all of our players appear to be. Only a matter of time before everyone starts copying Ballard. We have a team full of goal-oriented leaders that carry themselves with dignity at all times. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I believe it will, he was better as the season went on!! An improved pass rush wouldn't hurt either!

8 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

Incredible how mature all of our players appear to be. Only a matter of time before everyone starts copying Ballard. We have a team full of goal-oriented leaders that carry themselves with dignity at all times. 

No you dumas, dafaq you sellout not like Tyreke Hill cannot read a tittle. (me imitating some posters in other threads, especially come FA time)

J/K. haha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1