Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Walker-Colts Life

4 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I enjoyed this. Another high character guy. Underrated IMO. I’m interested to see if experience helps his pass coverage or if he will come off the field in 3rd and long situations.

I am sure experience will allow him to react quicker. And it looks like he has lost some weight, no doubt to run faster.
 He may be better than he was last year and still not the best option available in pass coverage. Not that i expect a Rookie to beat him out from day 1.

25 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I am sure experience will allow him to react quicker. And it looks like he has lost some weight, no doubt to run faster.
 He may be better than he was last year and still not the best option available in pass coverage. Not that i expect a Rookie to beat him out from day 1.

He said he is down to 4% body fat. He was 10%. That might help him play faster.

53 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He said he is down to 4% body fat. He was 10%. That might help him play faster.

I would be surprised if that was tank measured. Likely caliper. Under 5% is nearing on dangerous. I was training about 3-4 hours a day back in college and got down to 6% (caliper), which was more likely about 8 or 9%. After about 6 months of that, I gave in and had a pizza and a pitcher of beer. It tasted so good I can't describe it. My body's systems felt way better after I brought the % up a few. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I enjoyed this. Another high character guy. Underrated IMO. I’m interested to see if experience helps his pass coverage or if he will come off the field in 3rd and long situations.

I believe it will, he was better as the season went on!! An improved pass rush wouldn't hurt either!

8 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

Incredible how mature all of our players appear to be. Only a matter of time before everyone starts copying Ballard. We have a team full of goal-oriented leaders that carry themselves with dignity at all times. 

No you dumas, dafaq you sellout not like Tyreke Hill cannot read a tittle. (me imitating some posters in other threads, especially come FA time)

J/K. haha