Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Mayock was in the booth with Rich and Daniel and he touted  Carr’s  season and said his defense is what needed improvement. He was  Very high on Carr.  He could just be raising his value too. Idk.
    • Since I quoted you, I believe you said that he was only good in 2018 because of his surrounding cast more so. If I tagged you incorrectly, I apologize. I was just pointing out while he may have had some good guys on his team, and they may have left that following season, none of his supporting cast appeared to make it in the nfl so how good was the 2018 talent that helped make him good that season?    the question is why didn’t he adapt to the new system, coaching, scheme and was his new teammates so poor that he couldn’t overcome such a dip in talent on the 2019 team? Idk. 
    • I like Reagor as well. Peoples Jones really impressed at the combine along with Chase Claypool. I'd be happy with any of the 3.
    • Those are great stories but probably the exceptions more than the rule.  Hopefully Winston can salvage his career but I think he is a bad QB and makes terrible decisions.  He was knocked for his inability to read a defense coming out of college and he appears to still be struggling with that. Employees will come up with any excuse including blaming their own mother before admitting they aren’t good at their job. 
    • I agree that 3-5 is probably too high, however, I would take that bet that somebody takes him before the 7th round. His combine numbers were excellent. He had the 3rd best combine stats behind only Love & Herbert. He is also listed as a top 5 combine winner amongst the QB group. McDonald threw for 8,032 yards with 70 TD's and only 24 INT's at Hawaii. Those are very impressive numbers. I know he's not coming from an NFL system and his numbers didn't come against elite talent but the kid still checks alot of the boxes. Hes a low risk, high reward developmental QB IMO.
  • Members

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22

• jchandler7

jchandler7 286

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 266

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 267

• Bluesmith

Bluesmith 94

• LockeDown