Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Brian Baldinger Autry highlights

I am excited to see how many sacks Autry will get if he plays all 16 games. With Houston taking a lot of attention he could have a career year. I wouldn’t be shocked for him to get 15 sacks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can still hear the echoes of the complaints of "We signed who?"...and "How much did we pay?".....when we could have had, "Yada....or yada...or yada?".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Four2itus said:

I can still hear the echoes of the complaints of "We signed who?"...and "How much did we pay?".....when we could have had, "Yada....or yada...or yada?".

While some of those folks own up to it later, it is amazing how quiet some of them get.

• Like 1

Autrey is one of many of Ballard's dumpster diving achievements 

along with Glowinski, Moore and Desir to name a few.

There's no doubt that Ballard & Co. can identify the right talent for our scheme.

Someone mentioned dumpster diving. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Well, Ballard goes treasure hunting.

• Like 3

I don't think Autry was trash. I just think he wasn't that well known. The raiders wanted to re-sign him before Ballard got him. I believe the reason behind Ballard wanting to sign Autry was even though he was a rotational rusher, he was creating havoc against the chiefs during his time there.

17 hours ago, Four2itus said:

i remember i brought him up and referenced madden i was crucified

• Like 1

Autry had a pretty good year in 2017 with the Raiders.  Only started 3 games but had 5 sacks and 7 passes knocked down at the line.  Great find by Ballard for our interior d-line.