Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ouch is Funchess a dead beat dad

To tell the truth I wasn't really excited about the signing of him. I would have rather given the playing time to someone else on the roster. Especially after the beef he had with Brissett I wouldn't mind if we cut him and that without taking any of this into consideration. I just don't have a great feeling about him nor any excitement like I usually have on players. 

5 minutes ago, twfish said:

To tell the truth I wasn't really excited about the signing of him. I would have rather given the playing time to someone else on the roster. Especially after the beef he had with Brissett I wouldn't mind if we cut him and that without taking any of this into consideration. I just don't have a great feeling about him nor any excitement like I usually have on players. 

You do realize Brissett started that entire thing.

This article has screen shots of her IG telling him off. Maybe they are fake screen shots I don’t know. He does a lot with kids so I am having a hard time believing this is true. It’s either made up or she has a grudge.

31 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Well it had screenshots of her instagram. Her instagram has now been deleted.

you can post pretty much anything on instagram that does not mean this is legit at all

8 minutes ago, twfish said:

he wont be cut short of doing something heinous, the cap hit is too high 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Well why would she post that if wasn’t true. 

for money, attention, fame...  we live in a tmz world where people do this to celebs and athletes all the time

you cant be this naive 

• Like 1

• Nadine locked this topic