Indianapolis Colts
NFLfan

Dolphins player in critical condition with multiple injuries

Dolphins defensive lineman Kendrick Norton suffered multiple injuries in a car accident on Wednesday night, including the amputation of his left arm, his agent confirmed on Thursday...

According to the Sun-Sentinel, Norton is in critical condition in the trauma unit at Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital and is expected to live. Norton's vehicle reportedly rolled over, and the Sun-Sentinel reports paramedics had to amputate Norton's left arm in order for him to exit his car.

Kendrick Norton critically injured

I saw that, It's soo sad what happened. Devastating to work his young life toward a goal to play in the NFL and for that to happen, but life has a twisted way sometimes. My prayers and thoughts are to his family, for his full recovery, and hope he can find peace from this somehow, to know that his life is not over, he just has to seek a new direction in his young life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I saw that, It's soo sad what happened. Devastating to work his young life toward a goal to play in the NFL and for that to happen, but life has a twisted way sometimes. My prayers and thoughts are to his family, for his full recovery, and hope he can find peace from this somehow, to know that his life is not over, he just has to seek a new direction in his young life. 

Well said.